ADVERTISEMENT

Message boards

Wrassler223

Recruit
Nov 22, 2015
Our board is one of the slowest boards around which really sucks but the people on here seem to be some of the most genuine people out there. Who has the best wrestling forum?? I go to Penn States and there always seem to get a lot of activity with good posters and a fair share of bad ones. I enjoy posting on the Hawkeye board because there is always good subjects with a ton of activity but you couldn't find a bigger bunch of WHINERS! If you post anything they don't like then they immediately take it up the A** and you get called a troll. Never understand why they take that board so seriously that they get that offended, but who am I to talk I guess because I'm getting pissed myself like they tend to do. Sorry for spill, they just have a tendency to annoy me. Figured I'd let my cowboy family hear what's going on in my head.

#34andCounting

Our board is one of the slowest boards around which really sucks but the people on here seem to be some of the most genuine people out there. Who has the best wrestling forum?? I go to Penn States and there always seem to get a lot of activity with good posters and a fair share of bad ones. I enjoy posting on the Hawkeye board because there is always good subjects with a ton of activity but you couldn't find a bigger bunch of WHINERS! If you post anything they don't like then they immediately take it up the A** and you get called a troll. Never understand why they take that board so seriously that they get that offended, but who am I to talk I guess because I'm getting pissed myself like they tend to do. Sorry for spill, they just have a tendency to annoy me. Figured I'd let my cowboy family hear what's going on in my head.

#34andCounting

Troll!!

Oops...wrong board. Carry on.

Troll!!

Oops...wrong board. Carry on.
They call me troll even on 34 and Counting.:) It's the off season and it does get a little slow over here. Not many boards can have a thread about some wrestler who has never AA at Nationals and get hurt his senior year (also moving up a weight) and fans are saying he's in the title hunt, also thread runs around 30 pages long! Is that good fans or just a little out of touch with reality fans on a board? Have to say people we're just posting about anything just to keep the thread going, even after Big 10 Conference Final when he didn't even qualify for Nationals (I even put my few posts in to help my wrestling brothers). Wish it was a little more active over here in the off season but there is really not much OSU related news happening this year (also a very small recruiting class this season too). The great news, we are in the title hunt this year and will finish a head of Iowa this season just like we did last season. We did finish second last year and PSU is looking just as good this coming season as last. Our young men in the room will be ready, hearing great things about our wrestlers in the off season. Looking forward to seeing how the season evolves.

They call me troll even on 34 and Counting.:) It's the off season and it does get a little slow over here. Not many boards can have a thread about some wrestler who has never AA at Nationals and get hurt his senior year (also moving up a weight) and fans are saying he's in the title hunt, also thread runs around 30 pages long! Is that good fans or just a little out of touch with reality fans on a board? Have to say people we're just posting about anything just to keep the thread going, even after Big 10 Conference Final when he didn't even qualify for Nationals (I even put my few posts in to help my wrestling brothers). Wish it was a little more active over here in the off season but there is really not much OSU related news happening this year (also a very small recruiting class this season too). The great news, we are in the title hunt this year and will finish a head of Iowa this season just like we did last season. We did finish second last year and PSU is looking just as good this coming season as last. Our young men in the room will be ready, hearing great things about our wrestlers in the off season. Looking forward to seeing how the season evolves.
Make no mistake Mike You are a troll but you are our troll. I have to admit I do not go to any of the other boards. I know you should know your enemies but just do not have any interest in what they say. I do go to Flo and trackwrestling and try to keep abreast of the news in wrestling. Mike you are hated and you are loved and you do stir the pot. Keep up the good work. I am glad you are hearing good things about our wrestlers and I know that beyond your desire to upset the other fans that you have an abiding love for your Cowboys. We did have a small recruiting class this year but I think we have some jewels that will help our cause immensely in the coming years. Our recruits for the class of 2017 are extremely important as there are some game changers. Not only do we want them but we need to prevent recruits like Daton Fix to go and strengthen another program like Penn State. In short we need a recruiting class that Harley can be proud of.
LETS GO POKES!!!

Mike likes to piss people off on the IOWA board.o_O

[ I enjoy posting on the Hawkeye board because there is always good subjects with a ton of activity but you couldn't find a bigger bunch of WHINERS! If you post anything they don't like then they immediately take it up the A** and you get called a troll.
#34andCounting[/QUOTE]

It's called passion more people need it.

I've never had any crazy issues on the Iowa board and I'm fairly certain when Iowa and tOSU dual this year I won't get mauled maliciously for making some comments during said dual

I also enjoy both the PSU and Iowa boards. It is easy to tell which posters have a sense of humor, and which know wrestling there, as well as who is there just to see themselves post.

Most wrestling fans appreciate other viewpoints-team only fans don't. There are a couple that I like to stir up too, just to hear the stupidity coming from them. I won't mention names....But I finally got a PM from the guy who runs BWI telling me to stop, so i did.

But, this board has as much REAL information as the others-just not the rampant homerism and speculation that drives them. And yes, Chief, I make fun of Tognetti's fat pictures there too!

There are a couple that I like to stir up too, just to hear the stupidity coming from them. I won't mention names....But I finally got a PM from the guy who runs BWI telling me to stop, so i did.

Yes, there are lots of names to choose from on that board.

I enjoy Mike T a great deal on any board. HR is always active and has always been very thin skinned. I will say my favorite group of fans are the OSU guys over the years. Many great memories from hard fought dual meets with ISU. ISU being down the past several years has really taken the luster off of the rivalry and made wrestling less exciting for me.

I enjoy Mike T a great deal on any board. HR is always active and has always been very thin skinned. I will say my favorite group of fans are the OSU guys over the years. Many great memories from hard fought dual meets with ISU. ISU being down the past several years has really taken the luster off of the rivalry and made wrestling less exciting for me.
So I'm taking your telling me to post some fat women pictures on the ISU board?;)

"If she ain't 2 bills there are no thrills, and if she will go 3 then that ones all me" Mike Tognetti
James, had to look you up on the internet, found your wedding picture, now I know why you like my pictures. You even got married in your school colors!
fat-bride-skinny-groom1.jpg
I read she was a ISU cheerleader, they sure don't make them the way they use too. Love those big bone women.:D

www.ohiowrestling.net has a strong focus on Ohio State. It's not extremely active and you have to be screened by the mod to post I think (no aliases), but it's a great place to lurk during the season and at the height of recruiting season. There are several insiders on that board who are really "inside" and know their stuff, especially anything related to the Buckeyes or Ohio wrestlers.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
James, had to look you up on the internet, found your wedding picture, now I know why you like my pictures. You even got married in your school colors!
fat-bride-skinny-groom1.jpg
I read she was a ISU cheerleader, they sure don't make them the way they use too. Love those big bone women.:D
Definitely a Clown Cheerleader remember seeing her grazing in a pasture in Ames.

You know guys, I think I got a whole lot closer to being condemned to hell after reading this thread and having a few too many laughs. Carry on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT