ADVERTISEMENT

Info on WrestlingStats.com?

Old Number Nine

Starter
Jan 20, 2005
Does anyone know anything about the status of WrestlingStats. None of the individual school sections (except Lehigh) don't seem to work. Anyone know what's going on over there. I'm too old to remember the name/handle of the owner who I think posts here on occasion.

Does anyone know anything about the status of WrestlingStats. None of the individual school sections (except Lehigh) don't seem to work. Anyone know what's going on over there. I'm too old to remember the name/handle of the owner who I think posts here on occasion.
Are you signed in? I couldn’t do much on there until I logged in.

Are you signed in? I couldn’t do much on there until I logged in.
He's talking wrestlingstats not wrestlestats. Its been broken for a while. If you select Lehigh then edit the Lehigh replace with okstate you can get to ours. But lately even that fails.

Reactions: cowboychuck
He's talking wrestlingstats not wrestlestats. Its been broken for a while. If you select Lehigh then edit the Lehigh replace with okstate you can get to ours. But lately even that fails.
I tried that a few times. Do you know who runs/owns it?

I tried that a few times. Do you know who runs/owns it?
There's a guy over on intermat forum that claims to have some influence. I reported this a few times. Believe they fixed the Lehigh query but not Okstate. Just tried again, you can get to Okstate by replacing Lehigh in the url but it won't query any results, wrestlers etc. :(

Pretty sure the original publisher of the site passed away a couple of years ago.
May have been closer to 10, it was still working fine several years after. Its the last couple years that are a problem, likely outdated software issues.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT