ADVERTISEMENT

Match tonight

Weather or COVID. Never know these days. It's a valid question, but the match is for sure on.

Tonight’s match will tell us a lot about how serious we are about getting bigger crowds if they charge for this dual that’s a big joke open the doors and just be glad people wanna get out

Snow and icy roads and you’re expecting a big crowd? Be ready for disappointment.

Tonight’s match will tell us a lot about how serious we are about getting bigger crowds if they charge for this dual that’s a big joke open the doors and just be glad people wanna get out

They made the Columbia dual a couple of weeks ago free and the same 2k people showed up so... Might as well make what money you can make. Free or not won't change the attendance numbers.

Mastro wins by 2-1 but was awful from bottom. He’s going to have a tough time placing at Nationals if he doesn’t improve. Looks like he got injured at the end of the match. Hope he’s alright.

1-0 at the end of the 2nd favor of Young. He got an escape and actually looked pretty solid from bottom. He almost got a reversal at one point but Carlson hung onto his leg and got a stall warning against him.

Young with an escape in the second. No riding time point. Up 1-0. Heading to the third. I think Young is going to end up being very successful once he gets a bit more strength.

They need to make a rule change. I watched Sasso and Bartlett before our dual. Sasso shot 6-7 times and Bartlett zero. Bartlett still almost won the match. Have a referee with a paddle at the scorer’s table. If a guy gets to the leg 3 times in a row hold up the paddle and they get a point. These refs won’t call stalling.

Reactions: OKSTATE1
G won 4-0 with riding time. Rode him the 3rd. Somewhere there is a SDST fan pissed they couldn't get an escape :)
I was think the same thing. We aren’t the only team that has guys that can’t get off bottom.

Watching us and PSU Tonight I’m going to say they would beat the Crap out of us. Its crazy how PSU JUST is a machine

I didn't see it but I thought I heard J Carl say it was an illegal hold on SDST.

Wyatt with the 10-1 MD.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT