ADVERTISEMENT

Masks Don’t Work

Of course they don't work. It says so on the end panel of the boxes they are packed in.

Herd immunity does work. Even CNN's medical expert, er troll, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, said so recently. He was just a month behind Dr. Atlas, the Immunologist from Stanford. He said people get antibody immunity as well as T-cell immunity when exposed to Wuhan Charlie. Gupta said the same but just a couple of days ago.

Herd immunity works---herd mentality is being practiced, however.

We're now seeing more schools and conferences cancelling their football seasons. We've been told often that it won't be a problem for these young top physically fit players to grunt, groan, spit and spew on each other. It's the docile infectious fans in the stands which are the threat to spread the virus. BTW, spreading the virus is what is needed, but I digress. I had one friend tell me he didn't want football because his wife was immuno-compromised. OK, stay at home but don't prohibit those who want to attend from going because your wife is at risk. Personal responsibility has to appear sometime.

What the schools and conferences are afraid of is not Wuhan Charlie. It's Counselor Charlie and his law suits. Would be nice if some, or even one, of these school presidents or Board of Regents, stood up and said they are scared of being sued as the motivating reason. Better yet, stand up and say F-Off to the lawyers.

Of course they don't work. It says so on the end panel of the boxes they are packed in.

Herd immunity does work. Even CNN's medical expert, er troll, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, said so recently. He was just a month behind Dr. Atlas, the Immunologist from Stanford. He said people get antibody immunity as well as T-cell immunity when exposed to Wuhan Charlie. Gupta said the same but just a couple of days ago.

Herd immunity works---herd mentality is being practiced, however.

We're now seeing more schools and conferences cancelling their football seasons. We've been told often that it won't be a problem for these young top physically fit players to grunt, groan, spit and spew on each other. It's the docile infectious fans in the stands which are the threat to spread the virus. BTW, spreading the virus is what is needed, but I digress. I had one friend tell me he didn't want football because his wife was immuno-compromised. OK, stay at home but don't prohibit those who want to attend from going because your wife is at risk. Personal responsibility has to appear sometime.

What the schools and conferences are afraid of is not Wuhan Charlie. It's Counselor Charlie and his law suits. Would be nice if some, or even one, of these school presidents or Board of Regents, stood up and said they are scared of being sued as the motivating reason. Better yet, stand up and say F-Off to the lawyers.

Truth.

You bring up great points in regards to the effectiveness of masks. But before we go any further, I have three questions;

1. Do you believe Michelle Obama is, or at one time was, a man?

2. Do you believe Bill Gates is creating a vaccine to inject microchips into the general population?

3. Are you convinced Tom Hanks and his wife are relocating to Greece to avoid charges of pedophilia?

You bring up great points in regards to the effectiveness of masks. But before we go any further, I have three questions;

2. Do you believe Bill Gates is creating a vaccine to inject microchips into the general population?

3. Are you convinced Tom Hanks and his wife are relocating to Greece to avoid charges of pedophilia?

How many pictures are there of First Ladies adjusting their junk?

You find any that aren’t Big Mike?

WTF do those questions have to do with the efficacy of masks?

If you want to start a thread on those go ahead but this thread is about masks and how they don't work for viruses, Wuhan Charlie in particular. They do for bacteria but bacteria are much larger than viruses and the subject is viruses.

93Izma27.jpeg

What good is a mask mandate when we choose to selectively enforce who has to wear them even where they exist. NYC and DC literally allow 'protestors' to be excluded from their mask ordances. "lawful demonstrations and political activities" are excluded. As Trump said: "This is a peaceful protest". By making that one statement, by law he was no longer required to mask up.

One question for you.........Are you still having sex with dogs?

Reactions: iasooner1 and 22LR
I wear a sport dust mask without the filter. Satisfies Louisiana’s goober-natorial mask fiat, totally useless for stopping anything but large dust particles. Even with the filter, it still enables me to exhale freely through the valves, spewing all of my Chicom-19 particles into the environment.
I want one of these. It would show the world that I care:

s-l300.jpg

I wear a sport dust mask without the filter. Satisfies Louisiana’s goober-natorial mask fiat, totally useless for stopping anything but large dust particles. Even with the filter, it still enables me to exhale freely through the valves, spewing all of my Chicom-19 particles into the environment.
What's obscene is that 3 people (County commissioners) can, with the stroke of a pen, control thousands/millions of lives.

Viruses cannot be stopped from circulating. They know it. These masks and 6 foot rules are window dressing to show they are in control. This Wuhan event won't be the last time they invoke them. These are here to stay with every flu outbreak or other respiratory illness with or without a vaccine. Why? Because we let them impose these. What was sold as a two week quarantine has become a 5-month sentence without any legislation or vote. Take a vote now and the masks will be gone after the ballots are counted.

You'd scare fewer children too!
Well, I’m no David Allen, I admit. But I did manage to convince a very pretty woman to say “I do.”

If I show up at your place wearing a helmet like that, we will go to a riot together. Of course, we will be on opposing sides. You may bounce a brick off my diving helmet and I may pelt your pussy hat with a rotten egg or two, but when we tire of that, I’m thinking late night breakfast at Denny’s. Or maybe Waffle House.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT