ADVERTISEMENT

MAGA > DACA

Yo davidallen, what's wrong with this video?
First, kudos on finding and sharing limited content.
Second, speaking as a private citizen here.
Third, like how easy it was to click through and watch this vid. Good job YouTube UXers.
Finally, my guess is it isn't anything she is saying but likely the included scene from the video that is the subject of the hate crimes investigations. Don't speak Finnish or Swedish - could be some of the things she was saying in the rally.

First, kudos on finding and sharing limited content.
Second, speaking as a private citizen here.
Third, like how easy it was to click through and watch this vid. Good job YouTube UXers.
Finally, my guess is it isn't anything she is saying but likely the included scene from the video that is the subject of the hate crimes investigations. Don't speak Finnish or Swedish - could be some of the things she was saying in the rally.
Ahhhhh, got nothing. I'm sure it's hateful though, according to your group.

If this kinda stuff bothers you turn on restricted mode...
Hypocrisy toast. Is that with avocado? I'm sure you have a scripted explanation. I have no doubts. You're very transparent now.

Weird that a right ringer (harmless) gets the "limited" viewing, comments turned off, no sharing, but a video that glorifies and encourages gang behavior, drugs, and violence gets nothing but your suggestion to turn on the restricted mode. Which one leads to more deaths, Mr. Google? I've got some disturbing statistics. You?

Not surprising coming from a lefty, but actually pretty sick in my book. Nothing but votes, optics, and a cheesy narrative from your side. Gross, actually. Keeping your plantation working in 2017. Golf clap, whitey.

Hypocrisy toast. Is that with avocado? I'm sure you have a scripted explanation. I have no doubts. You're very transparent now.

Weird that a right ringer (harmless) gets the "limited" viewing, comments turned off, no sharing, but a video that glorifies and encourages gang behavior, drugs, and violence gets nothing but your suggestion to turn on the restricted mode. Which one leads to more deaths, Mr. Google? I've got some disturbing statistics. You?

Not surprising coming from a lefty, but actually pretty sick in my book. Nothing but votes, optics, and a cheesy narrative from your side. Gross, actually. Keeping your plantation working in 2017. Golf clap, whitey.
Right..... so you want Google to be more restrictive with their terms of service not less. You clearly know what your doing. I work on the side for a VC firm, send me your pitch deck, we'll get you funded!

Right..... so you want Google to be more restrictive with their terms of service not less. You clearly know what your doing. I work on the side for a VC firm, send me your pitch deck, we'll get you funded!
Derp.

I feel ya man - must be hard to be on the front line, keeping it real, gotta MAGA all day and all night - you get some rest.
Very lame, even by pink pussy hat standards. Nothing but fluff from you. No wonder you keep Tigger in the basement.

Such a warrior for the cause. Get some rest Sparky, plenty of dragons for you to slay tomorrow.
:rolleyes:

Anything else brilliant to add to your clowning? So far, you and Google smell like your son's titty breath. Weak and pathetic, and sour. Wean that dork soon.

I read this quote from NY Governor Cuomo this morning:

"If he moves ahead with this cruel action, New York State will sue to protect the ‘dreamers’ and the state’s sovereign interest in the fair and equal application of the law,” Cuomo said.

I don't understand this. Wouldn't equal application of the law undermine his desire to preserve dreamer status?

I read this quote from NY Governor Cuomo this morning:

"If he moves ahead with this cruel action, New York State will sue to protect the ‘dreamers’ and the state’s sovereign interest in the fair and equal application of the law,” Cuomo said.

I don't understand this. Wouldn't equal application of the law undermine his desire to preserve dreamer status?
Ah, there you go again, interjecting logic into the argument. What's the matter with you? Don't you know this is all about emotion?

HOLY SH*T ---- think about the articles below for a second.

How the hell can California pay its 206 billion in un-funded pensions to retired American citizens, pay for its crumbling infrastructure etc? I recently spent a week in and around the Bay Area, and the roads are TERRIBLE (while the living costs are insanely high).

Last edited:
DI2e9FVVYAEynuR
Going to be interesting to see how this is resolved. By putting this on Congress it will give each of them the opportunity to vote on the record whether they are for illegal immigration or not.

If it's true as stated in the post that the votes aren't there to "save DACA" or override a veto, perhaps Trump can tell McConnell and Ryan that he will veto any immigration legislation passed unless they also pass tax reform, kill Obamacare (only have until the end of this month to do it with 51 votes), deal with infrastructure, approve all pending nominations and other high priority items either before or simultaneously with DACA legislation. The Congress should also work continuously without any breaks even for Christmas until they get some of these items dealt with.

Reactions: NZ Poke
The Uniparty's GOP wing wants illegal immigrants for cheap corporate labor.

The Uniparty's Dem wing wants illegal immigrants for votes, cheap labor, and more sinister motives.

A good MAGA guy like you must be sick seeing someone politically motivated by self interest.

As usual, the MAGA crowd finds a vulnerable demographic and pounds them. What could be more vulnerable than kids? Kids that are subject to deportation! Let's count the small demographics you can pound. Trannies. Kids. I see the good red state and red federal government FEMA response had nursing home residents knitting tits deep in flood water -- add nursing home residents to the list.

What's the point with Zuckerberg? I have locks on my doors -- guess I'm a hypocrite, too?

Roll your eyes - or play the race card?

You've probably played the race card more than anyone else on this board.

Gaslighting from the guy that posted anti-semitic caricatures and rails against jews.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I find it relevant as to Zuck's (and by extension, social media's) credibility as social justice advocates.

So if Zuckerberg has a wall and advocates for the mexican kids then that casts credibility concerns on all social media that advocates for justice? You really think that?

Thus "mostly" - Not as in more words of copy, but more in validity of the central point that the uniparty has two very nonhumanitarian reasons to support "dreamers." It's kind of disgusting really.

Right? We should be more humane and have mass deportation of kids to violent third world countries. Really show our love for those kids. What do this look like, deporting a 10 year old? It gives Beauregard XVI, Trump et al little tiny hard-ons just to think about the looks on those kids faces.

So if Zuckerberg has a wall and advocates for the mexican kids then that casts credibility concerns on all social media that advocates for justice? You really think that?

Nah. But it's weird that I have to clarify why it casually mockable to be against building a border wall but build one around your property. It's self evident if not a particularly strong point. More like meme material.

mass deportation of kids to violent third world countries. Really show our love for those kids. What do this look like, deporting a 10 year old? It gives Beauregard XVI, Trump et al little tiny hard-ons just to think about the looks on those kids faces.

Dramatic! But I really doubt a lot of deportations of kids actually happen. My guess is he wants his name on the actual legislation.

Nah. But it's weird that I have to clarify why it casually mockable to be against building a border wall but build one around your property. It's self evident if not a particularly strong point. More like meme material.

It is really just a dumb point. It takes some mental gymnastics to equate the two. It's pretty clear that NZ's favorite website felt the need to fish for a way to discredit Zuckerberg.

Reactions: davidallen
Are they here legally? If not send them and their law breaking parents back to whence they came, actually pretty simple. Then, they can get in line like the rest of the people LEGALLY coming to this country.

Reason #178,905,340,701 why congress sucks donkey testicles....a healthcare system that is getting worse and worse (and they worry about this), a citizenry in need of common sense tax reform and the ability to put more of their hard earned money into their own pockets (not blow it on lawsuits to fight an EO as it were) and a system that ends illegal immigration of any form (instead of preserving another end around for whole families).

Another vote getter scam, nothing more nothing less.

Fair enough.

I engaged with you on this only because "casually mockable" "meme material" doesn't equate with "mostly relevant" in my mind.

We should be more humane and have mass deportation of kids to violent third world countries. Really show our love for those kids.
Might be much safer for them to be deported than growing up in some of cities historically run by Democrats. Have you seen some of those homicide rates?

Homicides per 100,000 people (top 5 US cities)
59.3 St. Louis
51.2. Baltimore
45.2. Detroit
44.5 New Orleans
34.7. Cleveland

Homicides per 100,000 people (top 5 countries)
84.6. Honduras
64.2. El Salvador
62. Venezuela
38 Lesotho
36.1 Jamaica

Geezus, if St. Louis, Baltimore, Detroit, and New Orleans were countries, they'd rank 4th, 5th, 6th, and 7th in the world for per capita homicide rates. Give their Democratic leaders props for being world leaders.

Reactions: windriverrange
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT