ADVERTISEMENT

Looks Like America’s NeoCons (And Bearcat) Are Finally Getting Their War

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Of course neither of them will actually participate; no, they’ll sit in their comfy easy chairs and let the young-uns do the dying for them. I wonder if Bearcat will don his hunting costume while it plays out so he can pretend he’s ready to be called up at the drop of a hat. You can rest assured NeoCons like John Bolton and Victoria Nuland will monitor the action from their underground safe rooms.

War with Iran would be disastrous for the MidEast. In my opinion US could influence the world more without going to beat up countries much weaker you end up creating more terrorists than you would be able to handle.

Two Terrorist Sympathizers (Hamas Dan and Alibaba) walk into a liberal bar having a heated discussion

The waiter asks them what the discussion was about.

2 Terrorists: We are planning to kill 14 thousand jews and a donkey.

Waiter: Why a donkey?

Then one terrorist says to the other, “See I told you nobody will care about the 14 thousand jews”.

Of course neither of them will actually participate; no, they’ll sit in their comfy easy chairs and let the young-uns do the dying for them. I wonder if Bearcat will don his hunting costume while it plays out so he can pretend he’s ready to be called up at the drop of a hat. You can rest assured NeoCons like John Bolton and Victoria Nuland will monitor the action from their underground safe rooms.

Well Israel is getting shelled by Iran right now. What are they supposed to do Dan?

Says the guy who thinks the majority of Israel's population is white European, Russian, and American Jews...
If Iran wants all Jews dead why have they allowed 200,000 Iranian Jews to emigrate to Israel? If Iran wants all Jews dead why didn’t they go ahead and kill them rather than let them leave?
If Iran wants all Jews dead why do 10,000 Jews still live there? Why hasn’t Iran killed them if what it wants is all Jews dead?

If Iran wants all Jews dead why have they allowed 200,000 Iranian Jews to emigrate to Israel? If Iran wants all Jews dead why didn’t they go ahead and kill them rather than let them leave?
If Iran wants all Jews dead why do 10,000 Jews still live there? Why hasn’t Iran killed them if what it wants is all Jews dead?
Have you figured out who makes up the Israeli population yet or are you still stuck on the leftist "white colonialism" narrative?

Have you figured out who makes up the Israeli population yet or are you still stuck on the leftist "white colonialism" narrative?
Israel may not be majority white, but for you to pretend it’s not a European colonialist nation is absurd. Getting back on topic can you explain why Iran let 200,000 Iranian Jews emigrate instesd of killing them and why it continues to let 10,000 Jews live in its borders? If the goal is to kill all Jews why wouldn’t they start there?

There is the same reasoning. Prior to 1948 Jews were a minority population in Palestine. Why didn’t the Palestinians kill them if what they wanted was to kill all Jews?
Simple answer, Muslims didn't give a shit, it wasn't until Israel became a country that Muslims started.

Simple answer, Muslims didn't give a shit, it wasn't until Israel became a country that Muslims started.

Bingo! It wasn’t until the west crammed Israel down the throats of the people already living there, drove them out of their homes (and murdered the ones that wouldn’t leave), and locked them in open air concentration camps that resentment welled up into hatred.

[P-DAN], I thought you were smarter than this. Terrorism is not religion-specific. Anyone can be a terrorist. "Look in the mirror boy". (With all deference to Pete Townshend, of course)

Reactions: iasooner24
[P-DAN], I thought you were smarter than this. Terrorism is not religion-specific. Anyone can be a terrorist. "Look in the mirror boy". (With all deference to Pete Townshend, of course)
That’s been my argument for a year. Israelis are terrorists just like Iranians. Our own USA is arguably the most terrorist entity on earth. NeoCons are working tirelessly to see to it that doesn’t change.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Israel may not be majority white, but for you to pretend it’s not a European colonialist nation is absurd. Getting back on topic can you explain why Iran let 200,000 Iranian Jews emigrate instesd of killing them and why it continues to let 10,000 Jews live in its borders? If the goal is to kill all Jews why wouldn’t they start there?
Why did Iranian Jews leave Iran, Dan? You'll need to share your source of "200,000." Most historical references indicate there were about 80,000 Jews in Iran when the revolution happened.

You do know that Iran used to be allies with Israel, right?

Reactions: iasooner24
Bingo! It wasn’t until the west crammed Israel down the throats of the people already living there, drove them out of their homes (and murdered the ones that wouldn’t leave), and locked them in open air concentration camps that resentment welled up into hatred.
Strange, Muslims attack Israel before any of that happened.
The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

Gee I can't imagine why Jews wouldn't want people that want them dead living right next door.

Strange, Muslims attack Israel before any of that happened.
The Arab-Israeli War of 1948 broke out when five Arab nations invaded territory in the former Palestinian mandate immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel on May 14, 1948.

Gee I can't imagine why Jews wouldn't want people that want them dead living right next door.
“… immediately following the announcement of the independence of the state of Israel …”

Yes and no. Most Muslims have indicated a willingness to accept an Israeli state, but not the belligerent supremacist racist colonialist occupying apartheid state that it is.

Gee I wonder why Israel would be belligerent after decades of Muslims attacking them and breaking every truce they've ever had?

“Belligerent” upsets you but you’re good with it being a supremacist racist colonialist occupying apartheid state. Just don’t say it’s belligerent!
Do you live with and tolerate rattlesnakes in your house, yard or community, or do you do everything possible to keep your family and those in your community safe from being bitten?

Here is a short, simple, to the point and easily understood story that should explain it to you.

“Belligerent” upsets you but you’re good with it being a supremacist racist colonialist occupying apartheid state. Just don’t say it’s belligerent!
The same people who sold you that line of bullshit also claim men can get pregnant. I'd say let that sink in but there's no depth to your shallowness.

War with Iran would be disastrous for the MidEast. In my opinion US could influence the world more without going to beat up countries much weaker you end up creating more terrorists than you would be able to handle.
The Jews can handle it. Just freeze the terrorist assets here and hand over to the Jews.

Two Terrorist Sympathizers (Hamas Dan and Alibaba) walk into a liberal bar having a heated discussion

The waiter asks them what the discussion was about.

2 Terrorists: We are planning to kill 14 thousand jews and a donkey.

Waiter: Why a donkey?

Then one terrorist says to the other, “See I told you nobody will care about the 14 thousand jews”.
This is funny! 👍

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT