ADVERTISEMENT

It’s OK, They Are God’s Chosen People So They Can Do This

It was a terrible idea. If Hamas was going to do it it should have first declared war. Then according to the Bearcat doctrine what Hamas did would have been moral (but still a terrible idea).
Another thought for you to consider, instead of Hamas building tunnels and acquiring military equipment to prosecute a war against Israel ,wouldn't it have been better to use those hundreds of millions of dollars to benefit the Palestinian people. Who benefits from keeping the Palestinians in generational poverty?

Reactions: Medic007
Another thought for you to consider, instead of Hamas building tunnels and acquiring military equipment to prosecute a war against Israel ,wouldn't it have been better to use those hundreds of millions of dollars to benefit the Palestinian people. Who benefits from keeping the Palestinians in generational poverty?
Yes, it would have been better. Israel has done the same thing, you know. Their military HQ is located deep under a mall in a shopping district, and Mossad HQ is surrounded by residential districts. Gaza and the West Bank are occupied territories, surviving under the boot of the Israeli military. People in occupied territories are allowed to resist (think of the Polish resistance against the occupying Nazi forces). On the one hand Oct 7 seems like a blunder for the ages. But on the other hand Israel’s over the top reaction has exposed it for what it has been for the world to see. Its very carefully constructed facade as the perpetual victim has vanished.

Yes, it would have been better. Israel has done the same thing, you know. Their military HQ is located deep under a mall in a shopping district, and Mossad HQ is surrounded by residential districts. Gaza and the West Bank are occupied territories, surviving under the boot of the Israeli military. People in occupied territories are allowed to resist (think of the Polish resistance against the occupying Nazi forces). On the one hand Oct 7 seems like a blunder for the ages. But on the other hand Israel’s over the top reaction has exposed it for what it has been for the world to see. Its very carefully constructed facade as the perpetual victim has vanished.
Over the top reaction? LMAO

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Yeah, reducing Gaza to rubble, murdering tens of thousands of innocent people and trying to do the same thing to Lebanon would be considered by most rational people as an over the top reaction.
60,000 Israelis can't live in their homes in Northern Israel because of Hezbollah dropping bombs on them. If I was Lebanese I would be pissed at Hezbollah for causing this disaster..

Yeah, reducing Gaza to rubble, murdering tens of thousands of innocent people and trying to do the same thing to Lebanon would be considered by most rational people as an over the top reaction.
None of which would have occurred had Hamas not invaded Israel. Weird how common sense works...

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
It’s done in self-defense so that makes it doubly OK.

VYgjVV.gif

If any of these people you are talking to had ever read the history of how Israel came into being
they wouldn't talk about illegal immigration in the USA.
Majority of Zionist who moved to Israel were illegal immigrants who forcefully took over the land which belonged to Palestinians.
Palestinians were Christians Jews and Muslims. The illegal immigrants were from Europe.

If any of these people you are talking to had ever read the history of how Israel came into being
Majority of Zionist who moved to Israel were illegal immigrants who forcefully took over the land which belonged to Palestinians.
Palestinians were Christians Jews and Muslims. The illegal immigrants were from Europe.
Shh, don’t let Medic know.

It was a terrible idea. If Hamas was going to do it it should have first declared war. Then according to the Bearcat doctrine what Hamas did would have been moral (but still a terrible idea).
Raping women is morally acceptable when…*checks notes*…war has been declared. Got it.

Raping women is morally acceptable when…*checks notes*…war has been declared. Got it.
It’s the “Bearcat Doctrine.” What atrocities Israel commits is acceptable because they have declared war. If you don’t like it take it up with Bearcat.

• Haha
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Dan, my "narrative" is based on fact, not a Paul Newman movie...

Do you have a link other than the Paul Newman movie to back up your claim?
Medic, I have conceded that Israel’s population is not majority white European. I stipulate that it is a western/European white colonialist racist society hell bent on being an apartheid state.

Medic, I have conceded that Israel’s population is not majority white European. I stipulate that it is a western/European white colonialist racist society hell bent on being an apartheid state.
You and the people that claim men can get pregnant share that view.

Did you let your buddy from Pakistan know that Israel's population majority isn't white European, Russian, and American Jews? I don't bother reading his posts, but judging from your replies, he's as clueless as you were.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
You and the people that claim men can get pregnant share that view.

Did you let your buddy from Pakistan know that Israel's population majority isn't white European, Russian, and American Jews? I don't bother reading his posts, but judging from your replies, he's as clueless as you were.
Sure, he clueless, not like you. He only lives in that part of the world and has been there several times. And people who do *not* claim men can get pregnant, millions of people like me, also share the same view as me about what Israel is, while … now don’t be shocked by this … millions of people who *do* think men can get pregnant share your view about Israel. And if you can’t see that Israel is a country dominated by white/European Jews then it is you who is clueless.

• Haha
Sure, he clueless, not like you. He only lives in that part of the world and has been there several times. And people who do *not* claim men can get pregnant, millions of people like me, also share the same view as me about what Israel is, while … now don’t be shocked by this … millions of people who *do* think men can get pregnant share your view about Israel. And if you can’t see that Israel is a country dominated by white/European Jews then it is you who is clueless.
You have kids Dan?

Could you give me the cliff notes version....when did Israel come into being?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

So we've gone from white Jews being the majority to Israel being dominated by white Jews?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Pretty much
You might should pay attention to the story. The Old women is you

An old woman was walking down the road when she saw a gang of thugs beating a poisonous snake. She rescued the snake and carried it back to her home, where she nursed it back to health. They became friends and lived together for many months. One day they were going into town and the old woman picked him up and the snake bit her. Repeatedly. "O God," she screamed, "I am dying! Why? I was your friend. I saved your life! I trusted you! Why did you bite me?"

The snake looked up at her and said, "Lady, you knew I was a snake when you first picked me up."

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT