ADVERTISEMENT

Looking for 3 tickets to Nationals (good location)

mike tognetti

All-American
Jan 27, 2012
Well both my boys from CA are going this year. Looking for 3 super tickets together for a hard working OSU family! I will have 2 tickets to sell a little later if the 3 comes through..

I have 4 in 301, row B, but I will only be using one. So I will be looking for offers for the other 3.

Micco.....you can buy through OU..........they got their usual allotment of 4 tickets and are having a hard time selling them all!!!!

Originally posted by okstatefan:
Micco.....you can buy through OU..........they got their usual allotment of 4 tickets and are having a hard time selling them all!!!!
It has nothing to do with any specific team. Just that OSU has historically of late had some of the worst seats in the arena. OSU always seems to sit in the 300's somewhere. They never get the better seats. Even though they travel well, and usually place well.

Plus, OSU requires their people to get in their reservations earlier than most others, and gives them out later than other universities.

I am now in possession of one ticket to Nationals in section 334, Row G. In conjunction with Mr. Tognetti however this one ticket could be expanded to four tickets side by side on this same row. I ;you are in need of ticket(s) you can call me at (405) 694-8332 or email me at oberebo@sbcglobal.net.

or call me at 903 946 0994 the owner of 3 out of the 4. We (Tognetti and Old Burrito) working as a team, they will be sold at face value $200 each.

Slightly better might be the way to describe our situation. I had purchased four tickets through OSU for myself, KC Scott and Mike and son. However, Mike now has two sons coming which would require an extra ticket and so as not to buy one ticket separately we opted to purchase other tickets (5) that were together. Not trying to make any money on these four tickets just want what we paid for them.

Never knew about the other son, never seen him before. I think he heard about free ticket to Nationals. I'll be passing out cigars at Nationals saying "Its a Boy" even if he's 26.
3dgrin.r191677.gif

Originally posted by MiccoMacey:
Originally posted by okstatefan:
It has nothing to do with any specific team. Just that OSU has historically of late had some of the worst seats in the arena. OSU always seems to sit in the 300's somewhere. They never get the better seats. Even though they travel well, and usually place well.

Plus, OSU requires their people to get in their reservations earlier than most others, and gives them out later than other universities.
ncaa only allows each school x-number of seats on the lowest level. If you look down, you'll see a section of OSU seats on the floor every year. Our overflow goes into the 200's and then the 300's. Several schools are in the same situation.

Our seats in sec 102 this year came from OSU. Great friends of ours sat on the floor last year after buying tickets in the OSU section at the POSSE Athletic Auction the year before.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT