ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on the Justice Department raid of Trump

I seem triggered because I typed "council, lol"? Methinks thou doth protest too much.
Sorry in my defense I have been on a two week turkey hunt with very little sleep. I read that as a responce to republicans wouldn't form councils but mobs. Sorry Been and I was really shocked by it because like I said you are a middle ground person IMO. You aren't around here much anymore, and I missed why you left so I honestly was trying to figure it out. I am sorry @Been Jammin for my assumption.

I dealt with highly classified information for many years, and the fact that he was not immediately arrested and detained as soon as they found that he had taken it is the most amazing part of this.......anyone else would have been in jail
I found one single post...

"I am mad about that, , I have had a "top secret" security clearance for many years and have dealt with a lot of highly classified info and equipment, I know where I would be right now if I was irresponsible with it....... its a place in Kansas..........."

So you actually voted for someone who should be in Leavenworth? Weird.

I dealt with highly classified information for many years, and the fact that he was not immediately arrested and detained as soon as they found that he had taken it is the most amazing part of this.......anyone else would have been in jail
🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡. Shut up bitch....remember Hilary. You are a piece of lying shit

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
there are many on this board who love this great country paying attention and see the ccp/dnc for the treasonous grifting operation that it is

You paying attention yet?

You traded a few million bucks for another example of a sham charge against trump? There’s no way you believe her story right? I know that’s not a factor in supporting the outcome because of your churchless morals, but even you have to see she was put up to this and bankrolled like the Blasey-Ford lady.

You traded a few million bucks for another example of a sham charge against trump? There’s no way you believe her story right? I know that’s not a factor in supporting the outcome because of your churchless morals, but even you have to see she was put up to this and bankrolled like the Blasey-Ford lady.
This may take awhile. 👍

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Does Trump have to register as a sex offender now?
Can we see the video of Trump groping women and children?

Oh wait, there isn't any, I got him confused with Joe Biden.

How about that funny story of the kids playing with Trump's blond leg hair. Oops, wrong person again.

Remind me again who the creepy predator is, I get confused.

Can we see the video of Trump groping women and children?

Oh wait, there isn't any, I got him confused with Joe Biden.

How about that funny story of the kids playing with Trump's blond leg hair. Oops, wrong person again.

Remind me again who the creepy predator is, I get confused.
Its always the "what we do we blame on you" tactic with the left.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT