ADVERTISEMENT

Latest on the Justice Department raid of Trump

AC2020

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Sep 26, 2020
Parts unknown

Commies in charge of the government will continue to act tyrannical, even when nothing is there.

Garland appoints another Special Council to investigate Trump. LMFAO Trump must scare the hell out of everyone in Washington.
That means they didn't come up with anything, and now they need to pass the buck, and blame it on the special council for not finding anything.

To be honest I'm sick of special councils, all of them, including Durham's.

Wasn’t Garland the little commie they tried to sneak onto the Supreme Court at the end of the Kenyan Goat Herder’s regime and Republicans said not today? Such a pathetic, vengeful but mostly comical little pu$$y.
Yes.

He was Obama's "moderate" choice.

Truth is, "moderate" is just another goose stepping Commie.

council. lol
damn what did life do to you in the last year or so? Seem bitter towards the right. I guess acceptance only goes one way with uberlibs? Thought you were a middleman Ben. Did Trump POTUS trigger you that bad? I don't even think Obama trigger KKK members like Trump touched the left. Kinda funny a democrat could trigger you all like he has. Only thing funnier is the GOP Trump cult following and worshiping a democrat.

damn what did life do to you in the last year or so? Seem bitter towards the right. I guess acceptance only goes one way with uberlibs? Thought you were a middleman Ben. Did Trump POTUS trigger you that bad? I don't even think Obama trigger KKK members like Trump touched the left. Kinda funny a democrat could trigger you all like he has. Only thing funnier is the GOP Trump cult following and worshiping a democrat.
I seem triggered because I typed "council, lol"? Methinks thou doth protest too much.

I dealt with highly classified information for many years, and the fact that he was not immediately arrested and detained as soon as they found that he had taken it is the most amazing part of this.......anyone else would have been in jail
He didn't take anything.

Would you feel the same way about Obama?

Garland was the little bug eyed, bully dweeb on the school playground who watched and cried while he was de-pantsed and his trousers thrown up on a high-line wire.
And then you met him at the reunion and realized he had the hot wife, the seven-figure gig, and realized you'd ****ed up.

And then you met him at the reunion and realized he had the hot wife, the seven-figure gig, and realized you'd ****ed up.
You’re thinking of the wrong guy. You’re talking about Dennis Kucinuch.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT