ADVERTISEMENT

There’s no sainthood for Obama, National Archives in Trump FBI raid uproar

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

"Obama boasted he had “the most transparent administration in history.” In reality, the Obama administration was as devious as the Nixon administration when it came to government secrecy.

In 2011, Obama’s Justice Department formally proposed to permit federal agencies to falsely claim that FOIA-requested documents did not exist. The American Civil Liberties Union complained that the plan perverted “a law designed to provide public access to government information to be twisted to permit federal law enforcement agencies to actively lie to the American people.”

No surprise that the ex-rodent in chief and his mini me Holder would try to subvert what is considered normal protocol. But notice how the press compares the ex-rodent in chiefs actions to Trumps? Oh wait they'll never do that.

Last Word Shut Up GIF by Cloie Wyatt Taylor

Saint? Nah. My amusement comes from how hard folks are flailing trying to defend Cheeto.
Hilarious how you do not comprehend it's not so much the defense of Trump as it is the opposition to tyrannical abuse of power by government. Trump wouldn't have half the support he has if Democrats had not abused their power with ridiculous transparent politically motivated investigations.
I do not like Trump the person but because Democrats have attacked him with every dirty trick they could concoct I support him. I keep thinking you leftists will figure this out but because you are all know it alls it will never break through your thick skulls.

Hilarious how you do not comprehend it's not so much the defense of Trump as it is the opposition to tyrannical abuse of power by government. Trump wouldn't have half the support he has if Democrats had not abused their power with ridiculous transparent politically motivated investigations.
I do not like Trump the person but because Democrats have attacked him with every dirty trick they could concoct I support him. I keep thinking you leftists will figure this out but because you are all know it alls it will never break through your thick skulls.
CoastGuardCowboy and 2012Bearcat are without equal in making the simple less complex. You're wasting your time.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Yes, yes, yes... Poor Donnie. Why must he respect the law like a commoner....

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well, isn’t Donnie in the 1%? The elitist standard says they get to disrespect the law. In inner circles it’s known as the “Hillary pass.” I’ve also heard it called the “Hillary get out of jail free card.”
No. That isn't a thing. No matter how many times a nut job has tried to convince you it is.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
If by rest of us you mean those who stubbornly hold onto classified materials despite warnings that there would be consequences, then yes the rest of us.

I don't believe your this intentionally obtuse, so it must either be your not very bright or just a flat out troll. If you care to look back I stated often that if Trump broke any laws (not those pulled out of thin air by the media/libcomdems) then he needed to suffer the consequences.

Every stinkin whore politician who breaks the law (and their family) should be held accountable, surely you agree with this. For instance one of the easiest prosecutable offenses of late is hunter biden lying on an application to buy a weapon. He should be prosecuted, period. Or put another way, if David allen walked into a gun store and bought a weapon, but lied on his application would you be prosecuted if found out? Dam right you would and with extreme prejudice.

You simply see one ideology that doesn't conform with yours and anyone remotely associated with that ideology is automatically guilty of everything they have been accused of...from Mother Jones to VOX. That's really not how this country works though.

Just for reference please tell me one single democratic politician that has been unjustly prosecuted in the last say 10 years?

"Obama boasted he had “the most transparent administration in history.” In reality, the Obama administration was as devious as the Nixon administration when it came to government secrecy.

In 2011, Obama’s Justice Department formally proposed to permit federal agencies to falsely claim that FOIA-requested documents did not exist. The American Civil Liberties Union complained that the plan perverted “a law designed to provide public access to government information to be twisted to permit federal law enforcement agencies to actively lie to the American people.”

No surprise that the ex-rodent in chief and his mini me Holder would try to subvert what is considered normal protocol. But notice how the press compares the ex-rodent in chiefs actions to Trumps? Oh wait they'll never do that.
Was it you or head whining about hillary emails and when I asked about bush's emails you just disappeared?

Bad, bad look.

Seems like you're skeptical of everyone but the nuts.
Dude I'm skeptical of everyone in power.

You think I actually trust Trump?

If he's crooked, he's no different than the crooks that have been in DC for years. The one thing I know -- our country was operating much better when he was President. Right now? We're headed towards a train wreck.

Bad leader because his grating personality was so divisive? Yes.

Effective leader who improved the state of our country? Yes.

Dude I'm skeptical of everyone in power.

You think I actually trust Trump?

If he's crooked, he's no different than the crooks that have been in DC for years. The one thing I know -- our country was operating much better when he was President. Right now? We're headed towards a train wreck.

Bad leader because his grating personality was so divisive? Yes.

Effective leader who improved the state of our country? Yes.

Yes. "If" he's crooked? WTH, have you followed current events? He had to reimburse the students of his "university" $24,000,000 for fraud. He was sued more than 900 times by vendors. This was BEFORE his lunacy in office.

Yeah, you were pretty much on board the Trump train and parrot people that are just wacko's, but they can sit back and lob criticisms at everyone else and it resonates with you.

And no, if you count the economy stopping and having a recession under him and then spending ourselves into another recession as positives maybe. He did just about nothing besides make appointments. He didn't introduce, much less get passed, a health care or infrastructure package or a wall. Those were his big 3 issues and pfft.

You like to say you're a skeptic, but you don't hold the skeptics to the same standard that you do the people that actually lead.

Yes. "If" he's crooked? WTH, have you followed current events? He had to reimburse the students of his "university" $24,000,000 for fraud. He was sued more than 900 times by vendors. This was BEFORE his lunacy in office.

Yeah, you were pretty much on board the Trump train and parrot people that are just wacko's, but they can sit back and lob criticisms at everyone else and it resonates with you.

And no, if you count the economy stopping and having a recession under him and then spending ourselves into another recession as positives maybe. He did just about nothing besides make appointments. He didn't introduce, much less get passed, a health care or infrastructure package or a wall. Those were his big 3 issues and pfft.

You like to say you're a skeptic, but you don't hold the skeptics to the same standard that you do the people that actually lead.
iu

There you go -- Trump isn't crooked, then, I guess.
Well, not sure about that, but Trump's not in multiple photographs inappropriately groping children and his daughter didn't document her inappropriate (her word) showers with him in her diary. Pedo Joe OTOH...

• Angry
Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT