ADVERTISEMENT

Lankford

CowboyUp

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Austin Tx
@CowboyUp If you are implying that Lankford is some sort of dearly loved Republican among conservatives only exposes more of your cluelessness. The guy is 75% RINO.

WHAT!?!?!? You are joking right? I know Lankford. I have talked with him about many issues. He is a true conservative. I have NEVER heard anyone call Lankford a RINO. I won't even waste my time listing his conservative credentials. They are easy to find.

Reactions: sbaPoke and AC2020
WHAT!?!?!? You are joking right? I know Lankford. I have talked with him about many issues. He is a true conservative. I have NEVER heard anyone call Lankford a RINO. I won't even waste my time listing his conservative credentials. They are easy to find.
So why is he stepping on on behalf of Joe Biden when Trump was clearly denied the same customary courtesy? What is his end game?

He sounds like a Jeff Flake/Mitt Romney/John McStain type “conservative”.

I don't get what Lankford said that is RINO worthy. "Obama did it" is the worst excuse ever. I don't know the official protocol but I don't understand why he shouldn't receive them. I think there is a 99% chance he is the next President. How are we ever supposed to unwind the hateful tone in DC if it's always a race to see who can be the smallest person?

Reactions: sbaPoke
Trump is the head of the Republican party. Lankford has a long history of regularly criticizing the head of the Republican party going back to when DJT was elected. If you don't know that, you haven't been paying attention. Do a Google search for "Lankford criticizes Trump" each year going back to 2016. See how Lankford sucks the hind tit of the media regularly. He's 75% Mitt Romney.

How are we ever supposed to unwind the hateful tone in DC if it's always a race to see who can be the smallest person?

Since when is it the responsibility of Republicans to mend fences knocked down by the shithead neighbors across the aisle? Screw unity. Stand up and fight these bastards tooth and nail.

One man's opinion.

Last edited:
As a human being, Lankford is a good guy...that'll prevent him from ever being considered a presidential candidate. Maybe a VP choice...it worked for Pence. He is a Southern Baptist, that would explode the brains of the Liberals.

When has there not?

Oh yeah, 2016.
Not True! Did you read the book "The Fifth Risk" by Michael Lewis? It documented the efforts by the Obama Administration. Trump just ignored it and made decisions by the seat of his pants.

Reactions: sbaPoke
Democrats are The Harlem Globetrotters.

Republicans are The Washington Generals, and are happy letting the Globetrotters beat them every game so long as they get to keep their job.

Rush said that a few years ago. Spot on.
John Walton (deceased) of the Walton & Johnson radio show called them the "bacon-wrapped shrimp crowd," after Ron Swanson from Parks & Recreation. Guy professes to hate government, but loves his government job and all the perks that go with it, like the bacon-wrapped shrimp served at an annual banquet.

I don't get what Lankford said that is RINO worthy. "Obama did it" is the worst excuse ever. I don't know the official protocol but I don't understand why he shouldn't receive them. I think there is a 99% chance he is the next President. How are we ever supposed to unwind the hateful tone in DC if it's always a race to see who can be the smallest person?

Yea I'm sure you saw nothing wrong with what Obama and Biden did to Trump during Trump's transition. Now you expect Trump to bend over backwards to the same people that did that to him? More evidence liberalism is a mental illness.

he always seems to do something stupid at times. It wasn't too long ago he was a camp counselor at Camp Classen.

Yea I'm sure you saw nothing wrong with what Obama and Biden did to Trump during Trump's transition. Now you expect Trump to bend over backwards to the same people that did that to him? More evidence liberalism is a mental illness.
You guys have an amazing hate for all things Obama. Really something to see. Anyone remember this?
If I’m not in your company, that can’t be bad, fatboy.
You'd do just about anything to "be in my company."

Can you spot Lankford in this photo?
images

Reactions: 22LR and iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT