ADVERTISEMENT

Keep it up Joe

Wow, nice breakdown of what she said. Are you like an English teacher?
No. I'm a lawyer. One reason I like Harris. She is an excellent lawyer, and she often uses those skills to her benefit in politics. Watching her cross -examine individuals on the Senate Judicial Committe was impressive.

@Ponca Dan you were asking me about examples of Harris showing intelligence. I think @my_2cents does a great job here of giving an example. I never realized how structured her attack against Biden was. Reading this view though, it makes sense that Harris was a prosecutor. She presented a well structured attack on Biden without going too far.

And if @aix_xpert is correct that this move got her the VP spot, which she wanted, it shows also her intelligence in positioning herself for the job she wanted.

Good stuff. Lot of good ideas and thoughts on this board from posters.
Good luck at getting Dan to admit this or agree with you. He will come back with his normal attacks on Harris and then shift to talk about how Gabbard is really the intelligent one we should all be talking about.

Last edited:
Its amazing watching the same guy who pushed the Trump Charlotteville message as being racist by omitting key sentences is here defending the very precise wording of Kamala calling Biden a racist.
And there is the deflection. His original point laid to waste, quick, switch conversations to Charlottesville!🤣

Care to quote me on what I've said about Charlottesville on this board? You seem so sure that you know what I've said, should be easy to find. Go ahead, I'll be waiting.

Reactions: davidallen
FI9RlrSXoAE_Zuh
Recovered yet from last night? I see you are trying hard to be relevant again.

Good luck with that Mr. Trump is Miserable Scum!🤣🤣

No. I'm a lawyer. One reason I like Harris. She is an excellent lawyer, and she often uses those skills to her benefit in politics. Watching her cross -examine individuals on the Senate Judicial Committe was impressive.

Good luck at getting Dan to admit this or agree with you. He will come back with his normal attacks on Harris and then shift to talk about how Gabbard is really the intelligent one we should all be talking about.
A lawyer. That makes sense considering your above post. Plus, you like to argue. Just like every other lawyer I know haha!

• Haha
Reactions: my_2cents
It’s beyond embarrassing at this point.

May have already been posted but remember when Joe said this?

"I'm not joking when I say this: If you're ever working with me and I hear you treat another with disrespect, talk down to someone, I promise you I will fire you on the spot," Biden said Wednesday. "On the spot. No if, ands, or buts." - Joe Biden January 2021

I don't need you to answer to know exactly what you think. You are nothing more than a useful idiot for Democrats.

I find it hilarious that Biden is losing his temper when confronted on his failed policies and that is with a press that has been fawning over him for a year. Can't wait to see how bad Biden reacts when the MSM is ordered to destroy him the way they tried to do to Trump. Those interaction will be glorious.
He looked amused to me. Are you sure that is what "losing your temper" looks like? Are you always so sensitive?

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT