ADVERTISEMENT

Keep drinking the kool aid

The only thing getting a virus is my phone by going to that “news site.”
That's actually a good one- but doesnt rebut all the people getting it again, all the people dying after taking the vaccine. Which is why they say keep wearing the face diapers and keep social distancing, and take a booster shot, and take a third dose. It would all be comical if it wasn't so sad.

Soon everyone the evil that is pushing these biological experimental shots

Last edited:
It never was about not being able to get it and more that it kept you out of the hospital.

Wow. That's super scientific. Like totally. I'm cured. Rona is a HOAX!!!

And your link is in Chinese. You know what that means.
Glad you finally came around to see it's all a hoax- about time you got it whew!

You're not serious?
Yes the flu vaccine works the same way. Would you like to enroll in my science class. It will cost your soul and you will have to wear a mask for the rest of your life.

It never was about not being able to get it and more that it kept you out of the hospital.
I’m not here to defend this wild nonsense, but the intent of the vaccine and its effectiveness has been a moving target. Period.

It’s just as silly to claim the messaging has been at all clear.

First you still had to wear a mask, now you don’t. First it was 2 doses, now it’s 3. First there were no side effects, now we are seeing several that were NEVER communicated from the trials.

Reactions: osuintx
I’m not here to defend this wild nonsense, but the intent of the vaccine and its effectiveness has been a moving target. Period.

It’s just as silly to claim the messaging has been at all clear.

First you still had to wear a mask, now you don’t. First it was 2 doses, now it’s 3. First there were no side effects, now we are seeing several that were NEVER communicated from the trials.
It’s called research and it’s being done. Osutx is right that we are all lab rats basically. I will agree that Facui or what ever his name is should shut up and let this play out and the research to come back. Anyone who thought this would be a one time shot are fools the virus is way to young to have a one shot Fox right now.

Ted Nugent says "Hi".
One who is fine and still against the experimental gene therapy bc "no one knows what's in it?" That one?

Keep trying to scare everyone bc misery loves company. You want as many people in fear like you listening to your laughable sources. Again I always will win this argument with you bc you are pure D scared of this upper respiratory virus the Left used to pull the wool over you and others like you.

Heck most everyone has figured all this out but a few stragglers like you who want everyone "afwaid" like you. Keep fear mongering tho

It’s called research and it’s being done. Osutx is right that we are all lab rats basically. I will agree that Facui or what ever his name is should shut up and let this play out and the research to come back. Anyone who thought this would be a one time shot are fools the virus is way to young to have a one shot Fox right now.
And you believe the death rate justifies research at this scale?

We are researching on pregnant women and those that still wish to be pregnant. That’s a gigantic risk for a population that has an exceedingly low risk of death.

While you are so busy “researching,” take some time to dig into the death rates of nations with high obesity vs those with extremely low obesity. I’ll wait.

And you believe the death rate justifies research at this scale?

We are researching on pregnant women and those that still wish to be pregnant. That’s a gigantic risk for a population that has an exceedingly low risk of death.

While you are so busy “researching,” take some time to dig into the death rates of nations with high obesity vs those with extremely low obesity. I’ll wait.
ok

Charley Pride, John Prine, Joe Diffe, Herman Cain and many others wish they were here to say "Hi".
Yeah so do many of those who took the vaccine you and scaredy cats like you helped fear people into taking.

So many have died and had very bad adverse reactions Taking the biological experimental concoction- And it's predicted immune systems have been compromised. They don't even freaking work guy- now you need a booster shot AND a third dose- and you think they will stop there?! Here's your sign

All bc your "famous people" List had bad Comorbidities and died of flu or pneumonia or something but the POS PCR tests they rig up around 40 Cycles (admittedly so FYI) said they also had Covid- and your POS media heroes blow it up to make it say they all died from it- then The actual death count (per CDC) is 6 percent of what has been reported.

But you're too much of a sucker to know what's right in front of you. Go cower in the corner some more with your fear diaper on.

Someday you may want to man up and admit you've been duped- we will still let you repent and we "no mask, no gene therapy Patriots" will still accept you.....but not while you're cowering in the corner triple Masked up, giving Rover vaccinations, crying the sky is falling,
Scheduling your 4th experimental biological gene therapy-
Cmon MAN

Good thing all these peeps got their Biological experimental gene therapies so they would get COVID - 19 bwahaha ....good thing is it doesn't matter much if they do get it since it's a 99.96 percent survival ....of course that s before the shot....maybe now these guys have a 99.967 shot at survival?!

This is what the scared fear obedients on here enable- pure and simple. We need more MEN standing up and speaking out against this Tyrant idiocy instead of a bunch of drone yes men looking out for ourselves, our children and our elderly. You're an enabler if you're not.

Is what's happening in India part of the "hoax" too?

Your I'm right at all cost image is so important to you, you say foolish things like, "it's all a hoax". When human pride takes over a man's reasoning abilities, it can be fatal.
Well, if it makes you feel any better, there seems to be very little evidence that vaccinated people will be at all immune to this new variant. Womp womp.

Before someone says it: No, I’m not anti-vax. I’m not even anti COVID vax. I am very leery of any science and communication that has no consistency whatsoever.

And, I am very concerned that we are not looking at the problem holistically. We are burying evidence that shows our best chance may be yanking Diet Coke off the shelves, bringing back physical education “bigly,” and paying (yup, I’m serious) people to get active via insurance credits or bigger stimulus checks.

No, this isn’t toxic masculinity. Obesity is a very close second factor in Covid deaths just behind age. It’s just data.

We’ve also sent people spiraling into depression and shockingly found a way to make our populace even less healthy.

We even locked down playgrounds and beaches like farking idiots.

Last edited:
Well, if it makes you feel any better, there seems to be very little evidence that vaccinated people will be at all immune to this new variant. Womp womp.

Before someone says it: No, I’m not anti-vax. I’m not even anti COVID vax. I am very leery of any science and communication that has no consistency whatsoever.

And, I am very concerned that we are not looking at the problem holistically. We are burying evidence that shows our best chance may be yanking Diet Coke off the shelves, bringing back physical education “bigly,” and paying (yup, I’m serious) people to get active via insurance credits or bigger stimulus checks.

No, this isn’t toxic masculinity. Obesity is a very close second factor in Covid deaths just behind age. It’s just data.

We’ve also sent people spiraling into depression and shockingly found a way to make our populace even less healthy.

We even locked down playgrounds and beaches like farking idiots.

Who are you talking to bro? I was simply addressing the Strawman’s foolish claim that COVID is a hoax.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Who are you talking to bro? I was simply addressing the Strawman’s foolish claim that COVID is a hoax.
Everyone. I’m increasingly more concerned that we have zealots for something that is hardly settled science. I just want to debate it without being labeled.

Reactions: osuintx
Sad. But can't keep putting bad $hit into you body- NOT NATURAL

No hoax, it’s real and the science from your masters about it has been wildly inaccurate.

And now it's your turn. Who are you talking to? My "masters"? How about referencing my own words and my own posts that make you say this, instead of believing OSUinTX slanderous lies about posters here... his only weapon. You obviously have no idea where I stand on the issue. I am calling him out on his claim that COVID is a hoax. Period.

Last edited:
And now it's your turn. Who are you talking to? My "masters"? How about referencing my own words and my own posts that make you say this, instead of believing OSUinTX slanderous lies about posters here... his only weapon. You obviously have no idea where I stand on the issue. I am calling him out on his claim that COVID is a hoax. Period.
My God this is all you've got? Someone says the media is full of $hit to overhype an upper respiratory virus and all you've got is to say "they're evil if they say it's a Hoax?!" Just wow- anyone else confronts you you revert back to me?! Dude you're way in the minority - wake up already! Or don't it's your call

And now it's your turn. Who are you talking to? My "masters"? How about referencing my own words and my own posts that make you say this, instead of believing OSUinTX slanderous lies about posters here... his only weapon. You obviously have no idea where I stand on the issue. I am calling him out on his claim that COVID is a hoax.
I’d start with a fairly critical article from MIT on the functional fallacy of social distancing while indoors but I’m pretty sure I’d be wasting my time.

I’d start with a fairly critical article from MIT on the functional fallacy of social distancing while indoors but I’m pretty sure I’d be wasting my time.
Show me my posts where make statements about social distancing. I'll be waiting. OSUinTX's posts don't count. Let's talk about my words.

My God this is all you've got? Someone says the media is full of $hit to overhype an upper respiratory virus and all you've got is to say "they're evil if they say it's a Hoax?!" Just wow- anyone else confronts you you revert back to me?! Dude you're way in the minority - wake up already! Or don't it's your call

You used quotation marks indicating that I said that. Please reference the post where I said "They're evil if.." Never mind. Just another slanderous lie from you.

For medic...22 SR and all the other gene therapy drones (mostly libbies) - this is a big Revalation- . Prob why many if not most taking the first dose refused the second...And "vaccine" Sites closing down bc people are awake and refusing the Posion.

Many reporting it- but don't look for it on 22's heroes the main stream media- they dang sure won't report any of this type news

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT