ADVERTISEMENT

Kamala Harris aid goes out in a blaze of glory

This thread and some of the comments in response to that article are emblematic of the unique challenges that a liberal minority woman faces when she runs for President in this country.

Harris was always going to fight an uphill battle for the nomination given how the field developed. Unfortunately, she has been forced to deal with racism and sexism too.

This thread and some of the comments in response to that article are emblematic of the unique challenges that a liberal minority woman faces when she runs for President in this country.

Harris was always going to fight an uphill battle for the nomination given how the field developed. Unfortunately, she has been forced to deal with racism and sexism too.
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha!

Racism and sexism in the dem nomination process? What racist and sexist things has she put up with from the Dems?

I’m sure sleeping her way to her last job, lying and locking up her fellow minorities by the fistful has played no part?

Racism and sexism in the dem nomination process?

Yep, I've never claimed that racism and sexism is limited to just one political party. Many Republicans don't even hide it anymore with the rise of Trump. Many Democrats, on the other hand, do a better job of hiding it. But it is still there unfortunately.

Clinton experienced the sexism too. She didn't have to worry about the racist aspect though.

I’m sure sleeping her way to her last job

Sexism. Like I said, Republicans don't even hide it anymore.

locking up her fellow minorities by the fistful has played no part?

So being a prosecutor and doing one's job (i.e. enforcing the law) is now a bad thing?

But yes, her role as a prosecutor has not helped her with far-leftists who essentially embrace anarchism. As for minorities, I don't think we yet know what minority voters are going to do in the Democratic primary.

Last edited:
Yep, I've never claimed that racism and sexism is limited to just one political party. Many Republicans don't even hide it anymore with the rise of Trump. Many Democrats, on the other hand, do a better job of hiding it. But it is still there unfortunately.

Clinton experienced the sexism too. She didn't have to worry about the minority aspect though.

Sexism. Like I said, Republicans don't even hide it anymore.

So being a prosecutor and doing one's job (i.e. enforcing the law) is now a bad thing?

I expect such nonsense from a far-leftist who essentially embraces anarchism. Interesting to hear it from a conservative though who wants law and order.

God damn you are stupid. How is pointing out she slept her way into a job sexism? Did this happen or not? And can you prove a man doing the same thing would change my opinion?

Examples of hidden Democrat racism?

God damn you are stupid. How is pointing out she slept her way into a job sexism? Did this happen or not? And can you prove a man doing the same thing would change my opinion?

Examples of hidden Democrat racism?
It's like I'm watching you try to have a conversation with a basket of cold cheddar bay biscuits. I'm not sure if it's fascinating or hilarious at this point.

How is pointing out she slept her way into a job sexism? Did this happen or not?

Because it is a common sexist claim made towards women in powerful positions. "The only way she got where she got is because she slept with the right person." Etc. We never hear such a lame attack leveled at a man.

Stop playing dumb. Everyone knows what such a claim is all about.

Because it is a common sexist claim made towards women in powerful positions. "The only way she got where she got is because she slept with the right person." Etc. We never hear such a lame attack leveled at a man.

Stop playing dumb. Everyone knows what such a claim is all about.

Totally agree it would be sexist if it weren’t true. We all know it’s true in this case.

What men have slept their way to the top? Let’s roast them together.

Totally agree it would be sexist if it weren’t true. We all know it’s true in this case.

Because she had a relationship with a man, that means she slept her way to the top? So, as a woman, is she not allowed to have a relationship with a man and still be successful? It must mean she is successful because she slept with that person, huh?

See how your sexist ignorance is on display.

Because she had a relationship with a man, that means she slept her way to the top? So, as a woman, is she not allowed to have a relationship with a man and still be successful? It must mean she is successful because she slept with that person, huh?

See how your sexist ignorance is on display.

Give this a whirl. Please point out any racism, sexism or incorrect facts. Thanks.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...age-job-from-boyfriend-willie-brown?_amp=true

I see the process of sucking out the good parts of your brain during law school is almost complete. Congrats.

I know what you are referring to when you make the sexist claim about her sleeping her way to the top. This has been a talking point directed at Harris from the right since she ran for Senate in 2016. Like I said, you Republicans don't even hide your sexism anymore (and you even try to defend it, as you are doing).

Sad thing is though, some Democrats on the far left repeat this sexist nonsense because they think Harris is too establishment for them. They did the same thing with Clinton too.

I know what you are referring to when you make the sexist claim about her sleeping her way to the top. This has been a talking point directed at Harris from the right since she ran for Senate in 2016. Like I said, you Republicans don't even hide your sexism anymore (and you even try to defend it, as you are doing).

Sad thing is though, some Democrats on the far left repeat this sexist nonsense because they think Harris is too establishment for them. They did the same thing with Clinton too.

So I gave you facts. You gave me mind reading.

You didn’t address anything I said. Where are the -isms specifically?

Reactions: AC_Exotic
So I gave you facts.

As you attempted to back up your sexist attack against Harris. Because she dated a man back in 1994 (twenty-five years ago) who appointed her to a position . . . in your sexist world, that means she "slept her way to her last job."

Like I posted, you aren't even hiding your sexism and you are now in full blown defense of it.

As you attempted to back up your sexist attack against Harris. Because she dated a man back in 1994 (twenty-five years ago) who appointed her to a position . . . in your sexist world, that means she "slept her way to her last job."

Like I posted, you aren't even hiding your sexism and you are now in full blown defense of it.
Bwaaahahahahahahahaha!

I almost liked this for its pure hilarity.

A position she wasn’t qualified for, that barely met and that she couldn’t even show up for consistently and was filled with people taking money at the end of their careers.

But sexism.

A position she wasn’t qualified for, that barely met and that she couldn’t even show up for consistently and was filled with people taking money at the end of their careers.

But sexism.

You originally claimed she slept her way to her last job. Her current job is a US Senator and her last job was Attorney General of California. Are you still claiming she slept her way to these jobs?

No, that is your logic.

Again though, would you say Trump married for love with his three marriages?

Are you trying to say Trump slept his way up the ladder like Harris?
Sorry f the truth hurts but Harris used her body to advance her career. Nothing wrong with that as I have seen countless women do exactly the same.

You originally claimed she slept her way to her last job. Her current job is a US Senator and her last job was Attorney General of California. Are you still claiming she slept her way to these jobs?

Yes. Sleeping with the old married man started her on the current path and to all of her jobs. Just like Anna Nicole Smith.

Reactions: iasooner1
Are you trying to say Trump slept his way up the ladder like Harris?

Nope. Just wondering if you think Trump married for love with his three marriages. You seem very concern about Harris' relationship from twenty-five years ago.

Sorry f the truth hurts but Harris used her body to advance her career. Nothing wrong with that as I have seen countless women do exactly the same.

Like I said, you guys don't even hide your sexism any more. And what is really sad is how you see nothing wrong with what you are posting!:rolleyes:

I think we have all seen a perfect example of the leftist brain. This is a total fantasy reality that they live in and anyone who doesn’t vote or votes third party gives aid and comfort to these mentally challenged human beings. What a total crock.

I think we have all seen a perfect example of the leftist brain.

Yes, my brain rejects your sexism. Sorry that bothers you so much.

btw, some on the left repeat your sexist talking points when it suits their political goals. So it really isn't a leftist or rightest brain thing.

Clinton experienced the sexism too. She didn't have to worry about the racist aspect though.

If Clinton experienced sexism from the DNC, would you call the treatment they gave Bernie age-ism? Because compared to Hillary, the DNC bent him over with no vaseline.

Reactions: iasooner1
If Clinton experienced sexism from the DNC, would you call the treatment they gave Bernie age-ism? Because compared to Hillary, the DNC bent him over with no vaseline.

I'm talking individuals and SIGs/PACs that peddle such trash.

The DNC treatment of Sanders v/s Clinton was just an establishment/front-runner dynamic at work. But even then, Sanders came very close to winning the nomination.

I'm talking individuals and SIGs/PACs that peddle such trash.

The DNC treatment of Sanders v/s Clinton was just an establishment/front-runner dynamic at work. But even then, Sanders came very close to winning the nomination.

The problem with racism and sexism is that the victim confuses opposition to them as being a byproduct of their minority status rather than their position/character.

The problem with racism and sexism is that the victim confuses opposition to them as being a byproduct of their minority status rather than their position/character.

This could be written in a dead and indistinguishable language and could not make less of an impact on someone as out of touch with reality as our resident lefty nuts.

It's nothing more than a convenient excuse. It causes the small brained to believe everything that happens that they don't like is caused by some "ism" or "phobe" rather than acknowledging reality.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT