ADVERTISEMENT

Jokes on Dan.

What’s the joke? I’ve said the same thing about Hamas’ intentions from the beginning. They’ve adopted the “Ukrainian” policy of fighting to the last Palestinian.

The majority knows scoring order between Alpha Woke, Dan and my_20mils taking my 60 question test. As for me, I'd need test results to see scoring order for Dan and 2cents.
Wow @Ponca Dan, this clown is now grouping you with all the posters he disagrees with. He is directing his 60 question test rambling nonsense at you now lol.

What did you do to upset some of these right-wing posters so much? Is it all because of your positions regarding Israel and Palestine?

You know, since I put Ponca on Ignore I don't see his posts. Just wish you Redneck 'Mericans would stop posting so much noise.

OF COURSE Hamas will say that what Israel is doing is helping them. You ALWAYS claim you've "gottem right where you wantem" when going into negotiations.

You know, since I put Ponca on Ignore I don't see his posts. Just wish you Redneck 'Mericans would stop posting so much noise.

OF COURSE Hamas will say that what Israel is doing is helping them. You ALWAYS claim you've "gottem right where you wantem" when going into negotiations.
I've never put anyone on ignore. Think of the entertainment you've missed. Classic. "You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer." Dan's declaration aimed at SiL with a provan IQ of mid 140s or higher. Dan couldn't answer one of the three questions SiL answered in under three minutes at the old SoonerSpinZone.

The SiL questions at the SoonerSpinZone.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramone's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramone's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must Ramone remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his likghtening-lit driveway to ensure he has a matched pair?

SiL answered in under 3 minutes proving an IQ of mid 140s or higher. I've provided answers on these pages. Had I not, Dan couldn't answer unless he could get help from a pal.

You aren't the sharpest knife in the drawer is a false declaration.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT