ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden deserves his own multi page thread.

6d64a079e0f993d1.jpeg

I think there is a reason his handlers wanted him to be on another vacation instead of traveling to Maui. His visit could not have been more disastrous. His decline in the last two or three weeks has been precipitous. He is not well, physically in addition to mentally. He did not have the strength or stamina to do what was needed in Hawaii. Not only do I think he will not run again but I’m of the opinion he will not live out his full term. The cocktail of drugs his handlers have used to prop him up are no longer working. I’d bet he will not live another year.

I think there is a reason his handlers wanted him to be on another vacation instead of traveling to Maui. His visit could not have been more disastrous. His decline in the last two or three weeks has been precipitous. He is not well, physically in addition to mentally. He did not have the strength or stamina to do what was needed in Hawaii. Not only do I think he will not run again but I’m of the opinion he will not live out his full term. The cocktail of drugs his handlers have used to prop him up are no longer working. I’d bet he will not live another year.
Sleepy's decline started long before he was "elected" Dan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT