ADVERTISEMENT

Jimmy Dore Has A Change Of Mind

Huh? Why should I care what Jimmy Dore or anyone like him thinks?
Care or don’t care, that’s not a point worth discussing. The point worth discussing is that millions of people around the world, particularly young people, are having their own “aha moment” that Israeli genocide is as evil as was Nazi genocide. By the way for those who are interested the link I thought I was posting is titled “Jolly Ethnic Cleansing.”

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Care or don’t care, that’s not a point worth discussing. The point worth discussing is that millions of people around the world, particularly young people, are having their own “aha moment” that Israeli genocide is as evil as was Nazi genocide. By the way for those who are interested the link I thought I was posting is titled “Jolly Ethnic Cleansing.”
Yes, it's just like Nazi genocide!

It is entertaining watching someone of your wisdom get duped by the same nonsense duping the mush brained young people.

Yes, it's just like Nazi genocide!

It is entertaining watching someone of your wisdom get duped by the same nonsense duping the mush brained young people.
Yes, it’s just like Nazi genocide. Witness the Likud big wig, I forget his name, saying he wants to make Gaza just like Auschwitz.

• Haha
When did the German Jews ever bomb a German shopping mall, slaughter German Olympians, gun down people at a German music festival, highjack a German ocean liner and shoot a wheelchair bound German in the head, or any other such acts of terrorism?

Sorry Dan-O. The comparison to Nazi genocide fails miserably.

What Hamas is and what Hamas does and what it did on Oct 7 was a heinous act of barbarism that cannot ever be justified. That’s what I say, I have no idea what Hamas backers say.
Yeah, knowing what Hamas and their backers say provides no context to the current state of Gaza. Best to ignore that and just screech the buzzword "genocide."

Yeah, knowing what Hamas and their backers say provides no context to the current state of Gaza. Best to ignore that and just screech the buzzword "genocide."
One need not screech when reality is in plain sight.

At this point you could say the Israelis are liberating the Palestinian people from the cruel rule of Hamas. They should be celebrated.
I wonder if Dan has asked himself why much of the "support" for Palestinians seems to involve some sort of hateful behavior like vandalism and violence to show that "support." Weird wagon to hitch oneself to.

Yeah, except "genocide" isn't the reality. It's a buzzword you've fallen for.
I understand why you want to dismiss it as a buzzword; you’ve picked a side and are compelled to defend that side no matter what it does. But the reality is what Israel is doing to the people of Gaza, not to mention the Palestinians in the West Bank who have no connection to Hamas, is genocide.

The reality is that the “innocent civilians” of Gaza fully support Hamas. They elected them to head their government. They deserve all the pain, suffering , and misery that befalls them.
I’m sorry for being churlish but that is about the most simplistic, sophomoric take one could have on the subject.

• Haha
I understand why you want to dismiss it as a buzzword; you’ve picked a side and are compelled to defend that side no matter what it does. But the reality is what Israel is doing to the people of Gaza, not to mention the Palestinians in the West Bank who have no connection to Hamas, is genocide.
It is a buzzword. Do you know what the definition of buzzword is?

Speaking of people doing terrible things to the people of Gaza...

Let me guess, Hamas is that way because of Israel too?

It is a buzzword. Do you know what the definition of buzzword is?

Speaking of people doing terrible things to the people of Gaza...

Let me guess, Hamas is that way because of Israel too?
Would you please get it in your head that I do not support Hamas, have never supported Hamas, condemn Oct 7 with everything I’ve got, do not now and will never applaud terrorism against innocent civilians. This is not a thread about which side does worse things no matter how badly you want it to be. This thread started with a link imploring Jews, mostly American Jews, to reconsider their support of Israeli genocide. There is no point in having a conversation if you are going to continually try to bring everything back to Hamas. I despise Hamas as much as you do.

Would you please get it in your head that I do not support Hamas, have never supported Hamas, condemn Oct 7 with everything I’ve got, do not now and will never applaud terrorism against innocent civilians. This is not a thread about which side does worse things no matter how badly you want it to be. This thread started with a link imploring Jews, mostly American Jews, to reconsider their support of Israeli genocide. There is no point in having a conversation if you are going to continually try to bring everything back to Hamas. I despise Hamas as much as you do.
I'm sure none of this would be happening right now Dan if the Palestinians despised Hamas as much as you claim to. Are you implying Hamas is holding them folks hostage?

These innocent civilians you speak of are helping Hamas hide the hostages. Listen to those that have been freed and are beginning to tell their stories. If these Palestinians are so innocent, why are they not trying to get these hostages home so that Israel can then begin to talk about a cease fire. Until all hostages are home, Israel has every right to do what needs to be done to get them home.

These innocent civilians you speak of are helping Hamas hide the hostages. Listen to those that have been freed and are beginning to tell their stories. If these Palestinians are so innocent, why are they not trying to get these hostages home so that Israel can then begin to talk about a cease fire. Until all hostages are home, Israel has every right to do what needs to be done to get them home.
2.3 million Palestinians are helping Hamas hide the hostages? All 2.3 million? Or is it a handful of members of Hamas and you’re conveniently charging all Palestinians so you can confirm your belief that Israel has every right to murder as many Palestinians as it wants, destroy as many homes, schools, hospitals, cultural centers, systematically murder independent/Palestinian journalists, etc. in order to achieve its goal?

• Haha
2.3 million Palestinians are helping Hamas hide the hostages? All 2.3 million? Or is it a handful of members of Hamas and you’re conveniently charging all Palestinians so you can confirm your belief that Israel has every right to murder as many Palestinians as it wants, destroy as many homes, schools, hospitals, cultural centers, systematically murder independent/Palestinian journalists, etc. in order to achieve its goal?
Why are Palestinians in the US gittin violent with their protests Dan?

Israel’s goal is and has always been to live peacefully but those in the region for whatever reason can’t let that happen.

Israel’s goal is and has always been to live peacefully but those in the region for whatever reason can’t let that happen.
The Israeli Zionist long range goal has been from its inception to create a greater Israel “from the river to the sea” in which no Arabs/Palestinians are permitted to live. They can be driven into the desert, swallowed up by the sea or exterminated, preferably exterminated. It is correct to despise Hamas for wanting to kill all the Jews. But it is equally correct to recognize the evil behind the ultimate Zionist goal. Just like there are no good guys in the Ukraine/Russian proxy war so there are no good guys in this conflict.

The Israeli Zionist long range goal has been from its inception to create a greater Israel “from the river to the sea” in which no Arabs/Palestinians are permitted to live. They can be driven into the desert, swallowed up by the sea or exterminated, preferably exterminated. It is correct to despise Hamas for wanting to kill all the Jews. But it is equally correct to recognize the evil behind the ultimate Zionist goal. Just like there are no good guys in the Ukraine/Russian proxy war so there are no good guys in this conflict.
I think you need to change the burn in yer hookah Dan.

You use the exact same verbiage as those who support Hamas. You don't seem to focus any energy on anything Hamas did. In fact, you seem almost dismissive at times and have to begrudgingly acknowledge some people did some things when called out. Have you posted a bunch of links screeching about any of the horrors Hamas committed and I missed them?
Once again, was this occurring on October 6 of 2023? It's Hamas that is causing the deaths of innocent Palestinians. They could stop using them as human shields or just surrender.
Yet another whatabout.

You are 100% on crack...the strong crack. So Israel is going to expel 2.1 million Arab Israelis? Every post you make further exposes your ignorance, bias, and lack of knowledge. Laughable.

Where are all the Jews in the Arab countries? They were there once, you know.

By the way: which river and which sea?

Dan, with respect. You seriously need to educate yourself. I don’t know what biased media you have been reading, but claiming Israel is engaging in genocide is not only wrong, but shows a complete and utter lack of understanding of the situation.
I hope for your family and friends that they are unaware how warped your thinking is on this conflict and the difficulties of the Israeli citizens.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT