ADVERTISEMENT

Jake Tapper's tweet storm. "The president won this one".

Tapper is one of the few demlib media persons who tells it like it is rather than regurgitating the hate of the day.

Tapper understands the brilliance of Trump and his political acumen than almost all on the left and many on the right.

I am not sure Trump really is that brilliant in terms of how he staged this particular instance, although he could be. I think his brilliance is his willingness to "tell it like it is" with no concern for political push back or a desire to be politically correct. His brilliance is he breaks all the Dim political correctness and accepted norms and he thinks like the average Joe american sitting in his recliner at home drinking beer watching the news and what the average American thinks and he just says what he is thinking. Trump does not cower and tuck his tail like previous Republicans did when the Dims wailed and threw out insults. He is refreshingly unfiltered. The Dims have no idea how to deal with him, none. So the more they wail and screech, the deeper the hole they dig. He remains calm and he comes across as not angry but perfectly happy to smile and and simply call them out on their own stupidity and racial hypocrisy.

I learned early in life I made poor decisions when angry. I learned to not make any decisions until my anger had subsided and I could think objectively. Trump just makes them angrier and angrier using their own tactics and so the Dims make worse and worse decisions, it is amazing for some of these older Dims to not have learned this. Hate and anger lead to poor decisions. The Dims WANT to think Trump is that brilliant to be better strategically when it comes to politics, the simple fact is the Dims are really that stupid and that angry, and so it is real easy for Trump to play them like a fiddle. Trump is just being honest, no political correctness, and he loves America. When you love America and your heart is in the right place, the truth is hard to overcome if you can apply common sense, even if you think Trump is a bully or arrogant. I guess in the end, compared to the stupid, angry, and hateful Dims, Trump is brilliant.

I am not sure Trump really is that brilliant in terms of how he staged this particular instance, although he could be. I think his brilliance is his willingness to "tell it like it is" with no concern for political push back or a desire to be politically correct. His brilliance is he breaks all the Dim political correctness and accepted norms and he thinks like the average Joe american sitting in his recliner at home drinking beer watching the news and what the average American thinks and he just says what he is thinking. Trump does not cower and tuck his tail like previous Republicans did when the Dims wailed and threw out insults. He is refreshingly unfiltered. The Dims have no idea how to deal with him, none. So the more they wail and screech, the deeper the hole they dig. He remains calm and he comes across as not angry but perfectly happy to smile and and simply call them out on their own stupidity and racial hypocrisy.

I learned early in life I made poor decisions when angry. I learned to not make any decisions until my anger had subsided and I could think objectively. Trump just makes them angrier and angrier using their own tactics and so the Dims make worse and worse decisions, it is amazing for some of these older Dims to not have learned this. Hate and anger lead to poor decisions. The Dims WANT to think Trump is that brilliant to be better strategically when it comes to politics, the simple fact is the Dims are really that stupid and that angry, and so it is real easy for Trump to play them like a fiddle. Trump is just being honest, no political correctness, and he loves America. When you love America and your heart is in the right place, the truth is hard to overcome if you can apply common sense, even if you think Trump is a bully or arrogant. I guess in the end, compared to the stupid, angry, and hateful Dims, Trump is brilliant.

I think after this much time, the pattern of evidence suggests far more strategy than it appears.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT