ADVERTISEMENT

I've finally ID's Sunburnt indian

1435462694_f_f_Flails_from_the_crypt.jpg

When sysissy meet Brandon.

Reactions: Syskatine
We better bring in @soonerinlOUisiana because this thread needs one more idiot. He probably thinks I am trolling myself in this thread. Come one second place ribbon show sysissy what kind of idiots over ran the House and took Pelosi's office and computer.
Nope. Idiot seating is pretty much full with you and all your fake accounts, besides, I don’t qualify anyway. I’ll just be content to sit with the real conservatives.

PS. Rent free!!!!!

In the real world your fellow MAGA drones laaaaugh and taunt and gloat and meme about that dumb Fauci and those dummies taking vaccines and wearing masks and then they keep dying. You know this, because I posted it in a thread and you were really hateful when I pointed it out. Not libs -- your MAGA people.

How come?

(flop flop flop)

so it’s the manifestation of the dummies you don’t like, not the fact that you don’t know lefties meme and taunt. I got you. Sorry about fauci, do you think you will be ok?

Who is in control of protecting the House? As a male white Christian I was disturbed to see the House fall to a bunch of flag carriers. You laugh at how dumb they are yet Pelosi is dumber then right? I mean she is so helpless what could she do like have extra security? Or get help from Trump who offered it? Yea ok keep that lie up little buddy. The very thing you think is funny about these guys and how dumb they are makes your party look even weaker. They owned Pelosi with MAGA flags. The Brits took a whole Military the day they retook DC.
Rip Nancy Pelosi in response, lol. So?

She didn't stop your peeps from rioting, did she? Oh the shame that old lady lost... a riot? Hell I don't even like her but that's so silly Indont know wheere to begin. You're trying too hard, just admit Trump's demographic are morons and criminals.

Reactions: davidallen
Rip Nancy Pelosi in response, lol. So?

She didn't stop your peeps from rioting, did she? Oh the shame that old lady lost... a riot? Hell I don't even like her but that's so silly Indont know wheere to begin. You're trying too hard, just admit Trump's demographic are morons and criminals.

Flaileeeeee! Still flailing his ass off!

tubie.gif
Nope. Idiot seating is pretty much full with you and all your fake accounts, besides, I don’t qualify anyway. I’ll just be content to sit with the real conservatives.

PS. Rent free!!!!!
Not my peeps more like this guys peeps. My peeps would be nuking NK today if we stormed the Capital. We don't roll with flags...

• Haha
Not my peeps more like this guys peeps. My peeps would be nuking NK today if we stormed the Capital. We don't roll with flags...
Yeah, what are you emasculsted cucks going to do to take over the Capitol, screech and throw dildos?

We still can't make it through a thread without Flailey introducing penis, semen, or a dildo.

Quick, someone tell me "I'm an incel" without actually sayin, "I'm an incel."

Yeah, what are you emasculsted cucks going to do to take over the Capitol, screech and throw dildos?

You don't? You sure about that?

-407219c6df3c9cd4.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I missed your expertise in self ownership, dickbreath.

Flailey saw his peeps flying TRUMP! AND MAGA flags during the attempted insurrection, so now he's scouring the internet looking for anyone else with a flag, lol.

You can't make this flailing up. @SquatchinPoke I don't know you from a sled dog, but if you've triggered flailey like this, you can't be all bad.

Flailey's had a long year or so. His deal leader shat down both legs and is sending out faxes in lieu of twitter now, (LOL!) and his insurrection ended about like everything else that MAGA dreamed up.

Flailey saw his peeps flying TRUMP! AND MAGA flags during the attempted insurrection, so now he's scouring the internet looking for anyone else with a flag, lol.

You can't make this flailing up. @SquatchinPoke I don't know you from a sled dog, but if you've triggered flailey like this, you can't be all bad.

Flailey's had a long year or so. His deal leader shat down both legs and is sending out faxes in lieu of twitter now, (LOL!) and his insurrection ended about like everything else that MAGA dreamed up.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

That's quite the load of dick dribble that I didn't bother reading. Your chubby little dick beaters must have been busy during December.

Yeah, it's really difficult to find pictures of you emasculated cucks waving flags. Why do you losers carry Soviet flags? Isn't that like carrying a confederate flag, but worse?

-407219c6df3c9cd4.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

voted for Trump number 1. Second if I had a flag it would the US of A flag. Third I have a gun that would make your dick turn inside out. I have a gun that I am not going to talk about because the Feds would be here. Trust me Toon would be ratting me out ASAP to the FEDS. If dudes with MAGA flags did what they did imagine if we took our AR's and Spanish cannons and dynamite. I might have let Pelosi lick the tip but most likely not.

I was watching Kill Bill a few nights ago and sys reminds me of Daryl Hannah when she gets her other eyeball snatched outta her head then proceeds to flail around. 🤣🤣🤣
Instead of Pai Mei you should use Elle as your avatar. 🤣🤣
1duy.gif

Last edited:

-407219c6df3c9cd4.jpg

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You think his pecker is big wait till you see that nuts gun collection. Almost as big as his dope collection.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I was watching Kill Bill a few nights ago and sys reminds me of Daryl Hannah when she gets her other eyeball snatched outta her head then proceeds to flail around. 🤣🤣🤣
Instead of Pai Mei you should use Elle as your avatar. 🤣🤣
1duy.gif
That's a great scene from a great movie. I think that's KB II though.

You're just trying to wound. I get it, you and Flailey have had a rough time.
  1. First your resplendent Comet Fatass flamed out (as I said he would. I also said that health care would take him out, not Russia, or crimes, or Flynn, but health care. And I was right. If he competently handled 'rona he'd have had a great chance.)
  2. Then the recounts, lol. Oh the recounts. Rudy with his dripping dye and farting, all the lost lawsuits one after another....
  3. The Jan. 6 riot. They literally took pictures of their crimes and posted them on social media while saing libs were dumb, (I can't get over this one. Bright people, MAGA!)
  4. The constant mugshots and pictures and parading of the MAGA criminals and how GD dumb they all are. Every day a new one.
  5. Economy doing good, Better than under Fatarse, and jobs for anyone that needs one.
  6. Football. You know this stings the most. White Trash Nation came to Stillwater and got their little twats beat and a shitty bowl and they coach is leaving and half the defense.
You have time to convert, ya know.

If you go back in time (See anons posts) or present day or the future nobody on this board flails more than Marty McFlailey. 🤣

FIh1XGXWUAE3pTu
We gotta start a drinking game for every time Flailey mentions penis. He doesn't like it though....

That's a great scene from a great movie. I think that's KB II though.

You're just trying to wound. I get it, you and Flailey have had a rough time.
  1. First your resplendent Comet Fatass flamed out (as I said he would. I also said that health care would take him out, not Russia, or crimes, or Flynn, but health care. And I was right. If he competently handled 'rona he'd have had a great chance.)
  2. Then the recounts, lol. Oh the recounts. Rudy with his dripping dye and farting, all the lost lawsuits one after another....
  3. The Jan. 6 riot. They literally took pictures of their crimes and posted them on social media while saing libs were dumb, (I can't get over this one. Bright people, MAGA!)
  4. The constant mugshots and pictures and parading of the MAGA criminals and how GD dumb they all are. Every day a new one.
  5. Economy doing good, Better than under Fatarse, and jobs for anyone that needs one.
  6. Football. You know this stings the most. White Trash Nation came to Stillwater and got their little twats beat and a shitty bowl and they coach is leaving and half the defense.
You have time to convert, ya know.

I never left, the CCP/Dims left me. I used to be a Democrat. Great Economy, thats rich.
As for the rest, Meh. Zero ****s given.

Sys probably logging out now and about to log in as clinton. Give it a few he probably forgot his password, its propably something like 000
🤣

FiFi gonna log out and... forget how to get back on.

I never left, the CCP/Dims left me. I used to be a Democrat. Great Economy, thats rich.
As for the rest, Meh. Zero ****s given.
Yep. After the 4th consecutive republican recession, he's gonna take issue?

I can't imagine liking the party that presided over not one, or two, but FOUR straight recessions!

Don't worry boys, we'll dig it out again!

I can't imagine liking the party that presided over not one, or two, but FOUR straight recessions!

Kinda like Trump did with Obama?

• Haha
We gotta start a drinking game for every time Flailey mentions penis. He doesn't like it though....
It's not my fault you posted a Danielle Steele novelette about you blowing truckers for money. Like I said, nobody uses the detail you used without tons of experience. Maybe you shouldn't have posted something so personal if you didn't want to be mocked.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
It's not my fault you posted a Danielle Steele novelette about you blowing truckers for money. Like I said, nobody uses the detail you used without tons of experience. Maybe you shouldn't have posted something so personal if you didn't want to be mocked.
Wait Wait Wait what? I need to ask a few of my truckers if some lot lizard touting Biden has been bothering them.

Reactions: Medic007
Wait Wait Wait what? I need to ask a few of my truckers if some lot lizard touting Biden has been bothering them.
Not even kidding. It was actually funny for about 3 lines and then got really creepy and very homo.

Who is in control of protecting the House? As a male white Christian I was disturbed to see the House fall to a bunch of flag carriers. You laugh at how dumb they are yet Pelosi is dumber then right? I mean she is so helpless what could she do like have extra security? Or get help from Trump who offered it? Yea ok keep that lie up little buddy. The very thing you think is funny about these guys and how dumb they are makes your party look even weaker. They owned Pelosi with MAGA flags. The Brits took a whole Military the day they retook DC.
Changes have been made. In the future, the Capitol Police will have the ability to call directly for military assistance. Kinda ****ed up that this needed to be enacted - but that is what you get when you got a self-interested **** stick in the WH gleefully watching things unfold on TV and rooting for the attackers for 3 hours instead of dispatching troops to deal with the bullshit.

PS. Rent free!!!!!
The "idiot" SiL answered these 3 questions at the old SoonerSpinZone in under 3 minutes. It was purely voluntary. The questions were not aimed at SiL.

1. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?
2. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
3. Ramon's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In Ramon's sock drawer are 5 orange socks and 5 black socks. How many socks must Ramon remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?

iasooner1 answered #1 on these pages. I've answered #2. If the board liberals haven't gotten our memos, they can answer none of the three. And some libs call some board members idiots. Wow!

soonerinlOUisiana has an IQ in the mid 140 range or higher. He is likely a genuine idiot compared to James Woods, as am I.

• Haha

Look at this pathetic emasculated cuck. He reminds me of twinks like you and davey. Groveling for forgiveness for an 11 year old tweet that was a perfectly legitimate question? Of course you'd do it.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ha...s-2010-tweet-reemerges-illegal-immigrants-ice

Reactions: Syskatine
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT