ADVERTISEMENT

Katie Perry's wink

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Bell's palsy type side effects- she's a proud member of the booster girls club🤪
What you get when you trust the gubmint- eh booster boys? Her and Bieber just two that we know of- those spike proteins running amuck in people that got duped- very sad even tho she's a POS- Bieber seemed ok just thrown to the wolves at a young age by his parents

To be fair, the symptoms both Katy Perry and Bieber experienced can also be side-effects of Botox injections. When you jump to associate every malady with Covid boosters, you lose credibility. Just like those who link every storm to global warming.

To be fair, the symptoms both Katy Perry and Bieber experienced can also be side-effects of Botox injections. When you jump to associate every malady with Covid boosters, you lose credibility. Just like those who link every storm to global warming.
Yeah Bell's palsy and those other auto immune disorders are not side effects of the gene therapies that all of the other other Tom Dick and Harry's are volunteering to take these days eh? I mean facial paralysis has always been prevalent amongst entertainers eh?! 🤔

Yeah Bell's palsy and those other auto immune disorders are not side effects of the gene therapies that all of the other other Tom Dick and Harry's are volunteering to take these days eh? I mean facial paralysis has always been prevalent amongst entertainers eh?! 🤔
I'd beat that bitch into yesterday. And Katy would love it. 😂

Katy Perry Dancing GIF

Bell's Palsy and other forms of facial paralysis are known side-effect of a Botox injection if it gets in the blood veins. If you don't think stars like Bieber and Perry get Botox injections, then you really are obtuse. I'm not saying that the vaccines are safe, just that this particular example is easily explained by something less nefarious. But then again, maybe you don't think the fable of the boy who cried wolf applies to you.

Bell's Palsy and other forms of facial paralysis are known side-effect of a Botox injection if it gets in the blood veins. If you don't think stars like Bieber and Perry get Botox injections, then you really are obtuse. I'm not saying that the vaccines are safe, just that this particular example is easily explained by something less nefarious. But then again, maybe you don't think the fable of the boy who cried wolf applies to you.
Cried wolf?!?! Millions killed or injured BADLY and you throw cover? Holy balls dude- get past thinking if you dismiss things it makes what is happening go away

oh let's just throw one more story out bc you know - the 10 - 100 stories per day you know- we just crying wolf

I thought they told all of DC and Pedowood not to take the killer gene therapies?

Guess Katie and Justin didn't get the memo- oh I'm sure this is from "Botox" lmao

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT