ADVERTISEMENT

It's official...

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
RNC grandson holds on. RNC has taken in $170 million in donations since Election Day. Legions buy into fixed election outcome. As I've stated, internal polling looked good for Trump. Pubs did quite well down ticket. Two state legislatures flipped Republican. Many fund raising events planned for 2021. Good pay raise for grandson. Too early to tell if grandson might be named fund raising head. Current head may resign in January to be with family.

Very likely Trump won the election if only legal votes are counted.

Any chance of Biden overturning the actual results of this election?

Congratulations on your patriot grandson.
Grandson doesn't feel real good about overturning the election. He does feel real good about state legislatures writing laws insuring we never see such a con job again.

Biden will be seen as illegitimate to a bear minimum of 72 million voters. Probably a lot more.

Grandson runs with Polosi and McConnel staffers. They all get this shady election. They're not stupid.

22LR. After graduating TCU, grandson applied at the DNC, shocking our family. No dice. A fellow student, just hired at the RNC urged grandson to apply at the RNC. I think he's finally becoming a patriot. I have a 16 year old grandson in Fort Collins I'm working on. I think he's coming around.

Yeah, raising $170 mln on the back of Trump's Fantasy and Failure is quite the feat. I am sure you are proud...
You will be eating your words soon, Dave! The Supreme Court and military tribunals will come through soon. Even when you're shown the corruption in court, you probably won't believe it. Are you complicit, like the governor and Secretary of state of Georgia?

You will be eating your words soon, Dave! The Supreme Court and military tribunals will come through soon. Even when you're shown the corruption in court, you probably won't believe it. Are you complicit, like the governor and Secretary of state of Georgia?

Bless your little heart.

Reactions: davidallen
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT