ADVERTISEMENT

RNC grandson to hang on?

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Looks like it. He was told this AM they will probably keep him on. Fund raising begins in January. Down ticket has been rewarding for the Pubs. The Pubs now own 30 state legislatures. Voting laws expect heavy rewrites.

If Beijing Biden is sworn in, none of us will probably ever live to see another who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru elected again.

RNC internal polling looked good for Trump. Seems our slower forgot my mention of Democrat controlled mail in vote counts in certain states.

Looks like it. He was told this AM they will probably keep him on. Fund raising begins in January. Down ticket has been rewarding for the Pubs. The Pubs now own 30 state legislatures. Voting laws expect heavy rewrites.

If Beijing Biden is sworn in, none of us will probably ever live to see another who can't draw 5 cars to a Jack in the Box drive thru elected again.

RNC internal polling looked good for Trump. Seems our slower forgot my mention of Democrat controlled mail in vote counts in certain states.
Keep the faith, Sunburnt. The corruption will be revealed soon! Every passing day, lately, in the natural, looks worse. The GSA fiasco today shows this. The slow and brain washed portion of the electorate think they are intelligent. There is a vast swathe between "intelligence" and common sense.

They just keep reminding us. I can't teach Sysk to count U. S. currency and SoonerinlOUisiana can't teach jet propulsion. CoastGuardCowboy and iasooner1 can't teach pattern recognition.

Man there's ALL KINDS of pattern recognition going on!! In this very thread! I'd ask you some questions about these patterns but ol' Sunny would avoid it.

Congrats on your grandson hanging on. I hope they don't have those pollsters stick around.

Reactions: davidallen
Man there's ALL KINDS of pattern recognition going on!! In this very thread! I'd ask you some questions about these patterns but ol' Sunny would avoid it.

Congrats on your grandson hanging on. I hope they don't have those pollsters stick around.
Let's try this. I'll use small words.

Joe Biden can't draw six cars to the drive thru at Sonic. Joe Biden sets an all time record receiving mail in votes. Republicans are kept 8 ft. + at counting centers in Detroit and Philadelphia.

This is an irrational pattern. ANY critical thinker would question this pattern. 22LR and I question who the winner is in this election. Do you?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT