ADVERTISEMENT

iran situation

Because a nuclear deal based on actual use of centrifuges is easier to monitor and enforce than one based on R&D
A deal that actually created a road block in Iran's path to a nuclear weapon wouldn't have allowed advanced centrifuges to be researched, developed, and installed during the deal. Strangely enough, Iran being in a position to fire up a bunch of advanced centrifuges at the expiration of the deal doesn't sound anything like preventing Iran from achieving a nuclear weapon. That sounds like nothing more than a delay.

Reactions: iasooner1
A deal that actually created a road block in Iran's path to a nuclear weapon wouldn't have allowed advanced centrifuges to be researched, developed, and installed during the deal. Strangely enough, Iran being in a position to fire up a bunch of advanced centrifuges at the expiration of the deal doesn't sound anything like preventing Iran from achieving a nuclear weapon. That sounds like nothing more than a delay.
Yeah it was a delay.

What a brilliant deal. We were getting a delay in exchange for the money Iran needed to advance their technology to quickly and reliably produce weapons grade material.
13 year delay, yes, in exchange Iran will go from a breakout time of 4-12 weeks pre-deal to 3 weeks and 13 years. It's a good deal.

I do. How is that relevant to any of this? The IAEA is responsible for this not some dude from Cherokee County.

figured my post
was pretty self explanatory

after reading your thoughts
just wondering whose side you’re on

and typical to the otard leftist
it goes right by you

“We continue to goad Iran by flying drones in their air space and threatening them via presidential twitter. Some element there attacks a Japanese freighter. We threaten wholesale military action over it.”

figured my post
was pretty self explanatory

after reading your thoughts
just wondering whose side you’re on

and typical to the otard leftist
it goes right by you

“We continue to goad Iran by flying drones in their air space and threatening them via presidential twitter. Some element there attacks a Japanese freighter. We threaten wholesale military action over it.”
I'm more representing the devil in absentia. Our allies indicate that Iran is not violating the agreement. The IAEA indicates that they were not violating the agreement. We seem to ignore these facts and cancel the agreement along with strong words. Imagine a world where Iran flew a drone into our airspace. What would happen?

I'm rooting for not another war in the middle east.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
13 year delay, yes, in exchange Iran will go from a breakout time of 4-12 weeks pre-deal to 3 weeks and 13 years. It's a good deal.
Of course that's assuming Iran would continue to abide by the deal once their ultimate goal of functioning advanced centrifuges was reached. They had a really nice infusion of cash to work on that goal.

By the way, Ben Rhodes says hello.

Of course that's assuming Iran would continue to abide by the deal once their ultimate goal of functioning advanced centrifuges was reached. They had a really nice infusion of cash to work on that goal.

By the way, Ben Rhodes says hello.
No. the time from breaking the deal to enough fissile material for a bomb is a year.
I"m sure the advanced centrifuges store in Tehran takes USD.

Tell Ben I say whats up.

No. the time from breaking the deal to enough fissile material for a bomb is a year.
I"m sure the advanced centrifuges store in Tehran takes USD.

Tell Ben I say whats up.
Chuckle. Ben called you a farm fresh rube.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT