ADVERTISEMENT

Iowa State

How do we look smaller if we are known as a program that cuts a lot of weight?
Someone wrote he could be back in a couple of weeks or not back this year. Has anyone heard more information on AJ's injuries or when he should return? Was he at the dual with Iowa State?

Reactions: turfpoke
Someone wrote he could be back in a couple of weeks or not back this year. Has anyone heard more information on AJ's injuries or when he should return? Was he at the dual with Iowa State?
I heard this weekend that the hope is by big 12s but should be back by nationals. He just has to make weight for big 12s but not wrestle if he’s not ready. I don’t know how reliable this person was but is a relative to a current starter.

How do we look smaller if we are known as a program that cuts a lot of weight?
That’s exactly what I believe the issue is. Cut down into a weight or lift and grow into a weight. It was obvious, especially with UNI, that we are the less muscularly developed team. Ferrari is the obvious exception, but he’s also the only guy that really does his own thing.

Maybe this isn’t the problem, but we seemed to get out horsed routinely.

That’s exactly what I believe the issue is. Cut down into a weight or lift and grow into a weight. It was obvious, especially with UNI, that we are the less muscularly developed team. Ferrari is the obvious exception, but he’s also the only guy that really does his own thing.

Maybe this isn’t the problem, but we seemed to get out horsed routinely.
Have you ever seen Daton Fix?

Reactions: turfpoke
I am going to erase these past two duals from my memory and move forward. It was a difficult week for the program. If John Smith says he can fix it….I believe him. The talent is there.

Reactions: Tarem, DPJ and 1AA
I heard this weekend that the hope is by big 12s but should be back by nationals. He just has to make weight for big 12s but not wrestle if he’s not ready. I don’t know how reliable this person was but is a relative to a current starter.

Has to step on the line. So, if he did this, and couldn't wrestle at big 12s, has to take 2 losses at default.

Has to step on the line. So, if he did this, and couldn't wrestle at big 12s, has to take 2 losses at default.
What are the chances AJ is currently out of the state or the country getting some kind of treatment or some high level groundbreaking treatment? Seems like he went to Columbia in the past.

What are the chances AJ is currently out of the state or the country getting some kind of treatment or some high level groundbreaking treatment? Seems like he went to Columbia in the past.

I thought about that as well. I don't know if he has a sponsorship deal with them, but that would be the first call I would make considering he has no major injuries. That stem cell treatment is a freaking cheat code.

I thought about that as well. I don't know if he has a sponsorship deal with them, but that would be the first call I would make considering he has no major injuries. That stem cell treatment is a freaking cheat code.
I was surprised not to see either parent at the last high school home duel for Stillwater last Thursday. Maybe they were there but I was specifically looking for them with no results.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT