ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Poll

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

1 in 5 of those polled admitted to committing voter fraud in the 2020 election?

Shouldn't matter your political leanings we should all want secure elections we can trust. While Democrat voters will scoff at the idea it will only take a Republican winning an election for them to change their tune.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
That there are that many willing to state that makes me concerned about how many there actually were. I would expect 60% of those that did to never admit it and that is a highly conservative estimate.

Wife and I were in Chicago a couple of weekends ago for a wedding. The father of the bride, who I’ve been friends with since junior high, said that they got 5 mail in ballots for their five kids who had been out of the home for 2 to 9 years.

Wife and I were in Chicago a couple of weekends ago for a wedding. The father of the bride, who I’ve been friends with since junior high, said that they got 5 mail in ballots for their five kids who had been out of the home for 2 to 9 years.
Let me guess, Bill, Cankles, and crusty Nanshees smiling faces were on them? Then "curious George" Obama?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT