ADVERTISEMENT

Interesting Hypothetical Question

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
If Bibi Netanyahu had dual American and Israeli citizenship and could be president of both countries at the same time, would you vote for him? What if he ran as a Democrat against Donald Trump? Tough choice I know. Is your loyalty stronger for a tiny foreign country filled with the Chosen People or with the sinful but immaculately infallible character you are convinced will protect you from the evil Democrats?

If Bibi Netanyahu had dual American and Israeli citizenship and could be president of both countries at the same time, would you vote for him? What if he ran as a Democrat against Donald Trump? Tough choice I know. Is your loyalty stronger for a tiny foreign country filled with the Chosen People or with the sinful but immaculately infallible character you are convinced will protect you from the evil Democrats?
Bump. What’s your answer?

241017-blur-yahya-sinwar-dead-soldiers-ew-1237p-32f75f.jpg

If my aunt had balls she would be my uncle, unless she was Catlin Jenner.
If it was Bibi vs a Democrat you’d vote for Bibi no matter who was the Democrat. Right? Having your president also be in charge in Israel would always be your preference over a Democrat I presume. But Holy Momma! If it was Bibi vs Trump you’d be facing a dilemma. I think you’d go for Trump because he’s an American version of Bibi when it comes to Israel and your long hungered-for war with Iran.

You should hang that picture on the ceiling above your bed so it would be the last thing you see before you fall asleep. The contentment it would bring you would assure you’d sleep like a bear in hibernation.

If it was Bibi vs a Democrat you’d vote for Bibi no matter who was the Democrat. Right? Having your president also be in charge in Israel would always be your preference over a Democrat I presume. But Holy Momma! If it was Bibi vs Trump you’d be facing a dilemma. I think you’d go for Trump because he’s an American version of Bibi when it comes to Israel and your long hungered-for war with Iran.
Versus you voting for Sinwar?

You should hang that picture on the ceiling above your bed so it would be the last thing you see before you fall asleep. The contentment it would bring you would assure you’d sleep like a bear in hibernation.
So sorry for your loss, Dan. We all know how committed Sinwar was to the peace process. He only cared about the Palestinian people and did nothing to ever put them in harm’s way.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
So sorry for your loss, Dan. We all know how committed Sinwar was to the peace process. He only cared about the Palestinian people and did nothing to ever put them in harm’s way.
It isn’t my loss, Medic, I wouldn’t have recognized him any better than I would recognize you if I passed him on the street. But tell me: now that he’s dead, the person who has been portrayed as the single important figure in the genocidal mass murder campaign, will Israel take a step back from its ethnic cleansing? Will the Generals’ Plan be put on the back burner now? Does his death bring to an end Israel’s nonstop atrocities? What has been gained beyond the immense satisfaction of killing the most important Palestinian to kill? Or will there now emerge a new most important Palestinian to kill? Inquiring minds want to know.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
You always seem to become upset when terrorist are killed, why is that?
Usung your logic about Palestinian terrorists I’d be 42,000+ times upset by now. The truth is I’d never heard of Sinwar until you brought him up about a thousand times. If he’s responsible for Oct 7, then good riddance. Now that Bibi got his man will he stop slaughtering all the other Palestinians? Or will he have to find another excuse to keep killing so he can have the land and resources?

• Haha
Usung your logic about Palestinian terrorists I’d be 42,000+ times upset by now. The truth is I’d never heard of Sinwar until you brought him up about a thousand times. If he’s responsible for Oct 7, then good riddance. Now that Bibi got his man will he stop slaughtering all the other Palestinians? Or will he have to find another excuse to keep killing so he can have the land and resources?
How could you not have known, heard or been properly informed, as you seem to think you are, if you didn't know who Sinwar was? Believe it or not I completely understand your thinking on the conflict, what I don't understand is your refusal to understand the Palestinians are exactly what you accuse the Israelis of.

It isn’t my loss, Medic, I wouldn’t have recognized him any better than I would recognize you if I passed him on the street. But tell me: now that he’s dead, the person who has been portrayed as the single important figure in the genocidal mass murder campaign, will Israel take a step back from its ethnic cleansing? Will the Generals’ Plan be put on the back burner now? Does his death bring to an end Israel’s nonstop atrocities? What has been gained beyond the immense satisfaction of killing the most important Palestinian to kill? Or will there now emerge a new most important Palestinian to kill? Inquiring minds want to know.
You thought Israelis were majority white and think Palestinians are a race so it's not shocking that the self proclaimed conflict expert has no clue who the main players in it are.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
You thought Israelis were majority white and think Palestinians are a race so it's not shocking that the self proclaimed conflict expert has no clue who the main players in it are.
Amazing to me for someone with such strong views on the subject, how un and misinformed he is.

How could you not have known, heard or been properly informed, as you seem to think you are, if you didn't know who Sinwar was? Believe it or not I completely understand your thinking on the conflict, what I don't understand is your refusal to understand the Palestinians are exactly what you accuse the Israelis of.
Unlike you I do not believe every Palestinian is a terrorist whose only purpose in life is to kill Jews. I believe the number of Palestinians who wake up every day intent on going out and murdering Jews is infinitesimally small. I believe Israel’s response to Oct 7 is a gigantic overreaction, so much so that it seems to be purposeful. Zionists have made no secret of their intent to drive out the indigenous people who were standing in the way of their sacred vision, and Oct 7 gave them the perfect opportunity to implement it. My concern has always been about the Palestinians who just want to be free from Zionist tyranny but who recognize they have no power to do anything about it, and so they have accepted their fate as best they can. I do not harbor any fantasy about the people in Gaza & the West Bank ever breaking free from Israel, and have no interest in Hamas or any other terrorist group that only exacerbate their condition. That is why I didn’t know who Sinwar was.

Unlike you I do not believe every Palestinian is a terrorist whose only purpose in life is to kill Jews. I believe the number of Palestinians who wake up every day intent on going out and murdering Jews is infinitesimally small. I believe Israel’s response to Oct 7 is a gigantic overreaction, so much so that it seems to be purposeful. Zionists have made no secret of their intent to drive out the indigenous people who were standing in the way of their sacred vision, and Oct 7 gave them the perfect opportunity to implement it. My concern has always been about the Palestinians who just want to be free from Zionist tyranny but who recognize they have no power to do anything about it, and so they have accepted their fate as best they can. I do not harbor any fantasy about the people in Gaza & the West Bank ever breaking free from Israel, and have no interest in Hamas or any other terrorist group that only exacerbate their condition. That is why I didn’t know who Sinwar was.
LMAO then you are seriously misinformed.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT