ADVERTISEMENT

Illegals On Kamala's Front Door Step

Poo. Throwing money at a charity while ignoring their plight is beneath you. You need to entice your whole neighborhood to take some of these poor souls into your homes where you can nurture them and give them succor. That’s what an honest social justice warrior would do. Just giving money and thinking you’ve done your part is chicken****. You and your family are better than that, David. You tell us how great you are every day, then you pull a stunt like that. How can you look yourself in the mirror knowing the pathetic steps you’ve taken to help the people you say you care about the most? You ought to be ashamed!
Low moral standards like a Bill Clinton.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Not that I have any reason to explain to you, but we donate time and dollars.
I couldn't help but laugh at this. What do you consider as donated time? I envision you and your wife dressing up to go the club where thay're having a wine tasting and charity auction and you sit around in the comfortable lounge chairs with your other white country club brethren and swap insider tips about investment opportunities. Oh, as part of the auction you half heartedly bought a hand made lamp shade for $25.00 and promptly dropped it off at Good Will. It was all for a good cause, and even though the wine was bland (the bastards put out the cheap stuff!) you picked up enough investment info to be occupied "analyzing" for the next couple of days. That's how I see you spend your time donating to the charity. How close to the target do I get? Bullseye!

if this ain’t beeny and ccp/dnc dave i don’t know what is

Why I praise Gregg, Ron and Doug sending them buses.

Rollin Rollin Rollin keep them buses Rollin! All the way to Yankee land. 🤣

2444ab6256145c74.jpeg

65e5063eb6862985.jpeg

listen to this not in my yard bleeding heart

the comments are gold

@my_2cents there are jobs and houses on Martha’s Vineyard. These are rich white liberals with cash, property and connections. Why is it a lie just because these bleeding heart democrats are withholding their resources?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT