ADVERTISEMENT

Illegals On Kamala's Front Door Step

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010
I think that is wonderful. It is wonderful that Martha's Vinyard is full of caring and helpful people who see a humanitarian need and actively work to solve it. Governor DeSantis seems to have found a perfect landing place for the illegal immigrants that have been foisted on Florida. He should send more of them to Martha's Vinyard. Those people are caring and loving, and will probably take the immigrants into their homes. Perfect solution!

Edit/Addendum: In fact it will not surprise me to hear the people of Martha's Vinyard tell Governor DeSantis to send them some more, send all you want, send all you can, send all that want to make our home their home. That's just how good those MVers are!

Edit/Addendum 2: @davidallen, the people of Martha's Vinyard are showing you how it's done. You need to call a meeting of the residents of your walled-in country club suburban enclave and throw your homes open to your share of immigrants. The more the merrier, right? Think how grateful the immigrants will be and how proud you and your neighbors will be of yourselves. You will be an inspiration for all the sanctuary cities and states in the country. They will be in awe of your sacrifices and want to follow suit. Damn! I think we can whip this border problem! Please keep us posted on your progress!

Last edited:

After her appearances on the leftist's propaganda outlets this weekend where she did nothing but lie, Abbott drops off two bus loads of illegals on her front door step. Hilarious.
I frickin love it. 🤣

The Goat Herder and Michael have a gargantuan-size mansion in Martha’s Vineyard that they only use about two weeks out of the year.

Maybe they can volunteer the use of it.
Bingo! I bet 20-30 immigrants could share that one house. And you know they’d take perfect care of the place. They could get practice learning how to clean toilets and polish silverware and tend flower gardens for rich people, giving them a leg up on the trashy immigrants that don’t get to share a mansion before they’re released into the country. It would be a win-win for everybody concerned.

The Goat Herder and Michael have a gargantuan-size mansion in Martha’s Vineyard that they only use about two weeks out of the year.

Maybe they can volunteer the use of it.
Probably could house a couple hundred. We've got double decker busses down here in Texas. Man I love it! Let them foolish panty wearing yanks get a little taste of what the border states deal with. 😂

I frickin love it!

61478e86ffc0cb09.jpeg

This is interesting information:

So how much capacity does Martha's Vineyard have to shelter refugees? Census data reports that there are around 17,000 year-long residents and around 14,600 homes on the island. Let's estimate that each home has four bedrooms and each bedroom can comfortably sleep three people. This would bring the island's sleep capacity up to 175,200 beds, and 158,200 would be unoccupied.

If anything, this likely underestimates the sleeping capacity of the island. During the summer months, the island is said to regularly house 200,000 people at a time. If you really packed people in, allowing for sleeping in living rooms and libraries and dining rooms and studies, you could easily house a 400,000.

This is interesting information:

So how much capacity does Martha's Vineyard have to shelter refugees? Census data reports that there are around 17,000 year-long residents and around 14,600 homes on the island. Let's estimate that each home has four bedrooms and each bedroom can comfortably sleep three people. This would bring the island's sleep capacity up to 175,200 beds, and 158,200 would be unoccupied.

If anything, this likely underestimates the sleeping capacity of the island. During the summer months, the island is said to regularly house 200,000 people at a time. If you really packed people in, allowing for sleeping in living rooms and libraries and dining rooms and studies, you could easily house a 400,000.
Check your figures. Use a calculator if necessary.

I thought so. We support a local charity that does this work.

Matthew 6:1
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Matthew 6:1
“Be careful not to practice your righteousness in front of others to be seen by them. If you do, you will have no reward from your Father in heaven.

2 “So when you give to the needy, do not announce it with trumpets, as the hypocrites do in the synagogues and on the streets, to be honored by others. Truly I tell you, they have received their reward in full. 3 But when you give to the needy, do not let your left hand know what your right hand is doing, 4 so that your giving may be in secret. Then your Father, who sees what is done in secret, will reward you.
You just hit the gay hornets nest. Here they come brother. Good luck. 👍

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I thought so. We support a local charity that does this work.
Poo. Throwing money at a charity while ignoring their plight is beneath you. You need to entice your whole neighborhood to take some of these poor souls into your homes where you can nurture them and give them succor. That’s what an honest social justice warrior would do. Just giving money and thinking you’ve done your part is chicken****. You and your family are better than that, David. You tell us how great you are every day, then you pull a stunt like that. How can you look yourself in the mirror knowing the pathetic steps you’ve taken to help the people you say you care about the most? You ought to be ashamed!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT