ADVERTISEMENT

"I was a stranger and you did not welcome me."

So nobody is raping, trafficking or renting brown kids? No Africans or other Eastern hemisphere immigrants turning up? That’s all bullshit?

Nothing to do with torturing little kids. Absolutely nothing.

And give me a credible source. Dont host lie after lie, know it, then ask for someone to trust you. Thats just effin' stupid.

Nothing to do with torturing little kids. Absolutely nothing.

And give me a credible source. Dont host lie after lie, know it, then ask for someone to trust you. Thats just effin' stupid.

The border patrol is not credible?

Answer the question dork.

So nobody is raping, trafficking or renting brown kids? No Africans or other Eastern hemisphere immigrants turning up? That’s all bullshit?

I’m not lying. You are incorrect. Slow down Reek. You’re angry and that leads to typos.

Lol so when cornered just lie. Like Fatass!

At this point, theres no reason to engage a reptile beyond grabbing a hoe.

And we get to watch reruns one more time in July...

Maybe this is it Sys & Pokabean or just another fools errand ? (Hopes are high).
They all know nothing changes in reruns

Last edited:
True. I think he literally discussed it in his report. JFC

Of course he discussed it. And technically I guess you are right he couldn’t bring charges - but he damn sure could’ve recommended them like Starr did. He didn’t because there was no credible crime to have obstructed and such charges would’ve not been successful.

Same reason Pelosi knows better than to do it. There’s nothing there Mr lawyer.

Hell you’ve probably admitted yourself the report was a blueprint for a political final solution to the Trump problem. That was his job. He had no crimes to recommend charges.

Say it with me Reek. Full. Exoneration.

Reactions: iasooner1
Take your blood pressure meds and maybe a Xanax Reek. I don’t want you to stroke out. Sorry to have to explain the law to you. I know that’s got to be embarrassing.

Quite.

Lay some more Seth Rich, Kimdotcom, or Huber on us. I need some more of your sage advice.

Reactions: Pokeabear
Fvck off, those kids are just troll fodder for you. Have been since I introduced the topic months ago. The only concern you have for anyine or anything thats not yours is in the context of defending Trump.

Dont run from it, you've trolled hard for this recognition.

Jesus Christ you're being force fed a shit sandwich.

True. I think he literally discussed it in his report. JFC
proxy.php

I can not believe this thread has become this long, all I can say is it reflects the stupidity, impartiality, and hypocrisy of the OP.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT