ADVERTISEMENT

"I stand with Russia"

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Lol all of you dicks virtue signaling that you "stand with Ukraine" are
Really saying you "stand with Russia". Since 2014 (when we overthrew the Ukraine leader) that country hasn't even been a sovereign country- only part of Russia- keep virtue signaling Tho- Prob same ones who did the same thing with the lockdowns, masks and shots

- another note on who the villain is- did y'all know since WW2- the list of countries the US and UK HAVE NOT NOT INVADED is way less than the list of the countries we have invaded?

But you social media virtue signalers keep thinking Putin is the bad guy solely bc your tv that always lies tells you to

Sometimes you have some interesting takes……but most of the time you remind me of a cat I use to have, that I could run all over the house by getting out my red laser pointer and shining it everywhere.

I’m sure Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Chechnya and others are much happier the Bolsheviks invaded them then the US, right?

Reactions: Corndog2021
Sometimes you have some interesting takes……but most of the time you remind me of a cat I use to have, that I could run all over the house by getting out my red laser pointer and shining it everywhere.

I’m sure Czechoslovakia, Hungary, Chechnya and others are much happier the Bolsheviks invaded them then the US, right?
Your point is we are justified in overthrowing all of these governments - just bc it's better than Russia doing it?

Hardly an argument if so- anything you know about Russia bad and how great the deep
State running our govt is - is also from their (DS) trained media

Lol at
The cat laser analogy

After these last two years I believe ZERO what I'm hearing from the tv and also
Radio.

Charlie Kirk is about the only radio personality to at least tell both sides. Seems like Tucker and OAN and a few more maybe? On the tv that aren't just total propaganda anti Russia BS

How many report on our coup of Ukraine in 2014?

Forget the fact Hillary colluded and they didn't report it- and the reported Trump colluded and never did.

Forget they lied about how deadly the Coof was- forget they censored and shamed HCQ and IVM, Forget they said you needed to lock down, mask up and take poison shots, that they NEVER reported the hospitals were killing people with REM.

I'm out- I believe zero. I go back 30-40 years now questioning most Everything they reported on- when did it start?

I absolutely am in awe of everyone believing everything they put out- simply amazing,
Sad, and pisses us off that can see it.

Wondering why people still listen and/watch when it's total propaganda? Is it a screw loose? Is it cognitive dissonance? Is it lack of CT and deductive reasoning?

Seems odd you can't watch the "news" to get
The news

Imagine if Corntard were your neighbor. 😂
I let them know- My neighbors didn't take the poison Experimental made by Eugenecists death gene therapies - I saved their
Lives 🤔
Tried to save you and Tulsa too but y'all were so fired up with Fauci and media trust and pure fear for a 99.97 survival bug....no one could
Stop y'all- y'all were Like a freight train through a nitro glycerin plant fighting to the front of the lines 😁

Your point is we are justified in overthrowing all of these governments - just bc it's better than Russia doing it?

Hardly an argument if so- anything you know about Russia bad and how great the deep
State running our govt is - is also from their (DS) trained media
It’s not a good argument if you believe Russia = US. Most Americans believe our government and economic system are superior to theirs. Evidence would support this as well since we have the richest country in history and theirs is a POS. I don’t get the America hate and Russia love but whatever floats your boat I guess.

Reactions: my_2cents
Save me? Save me from what? I'm here, I'm healthy and doing just fine, @PutinKnobPolisher2021.
You damn sure aren't healthy- scared of your shadow yes but no way your "boosted up" immune system has to be doggie poo- God have you a beast and you compromised it by turning it over to a sociopath eugenecist-
buena Suerte

I don’t get the America hate and Russia love but whatever floats your boat I guess.
With @Corndog2021 you have to first realize that he is a Q adherent. That tells one a lot right there.

On top of that, he believes every conspiracy theory that he finds on all the conspiratorial websites he visits. He is kinda like @Ponca Dan in this regard, but Dan isn't as insane as corndog is (yet).

This is a guy who probably thought JFK Jr. was going to (or still will) show up in Dallas to team up with Trump and save America. He honestly believes Putin is a hero and everyone who opposes Putin is part of some grand one world government conspiracy made up of pedos and satan worshippers. Probably thinks they drink people's blood too.

The guy is off his rocker. He is a perfect example of what the Q movement does to people.

It’s not a good argument if you believe Russia = US. Most Americans believe our government and economic system are superior to theirs. Evidence would support this as well since we have the richest country in history and theirs is a POS. I don’t get the America hate and Russia love but whatever floats your boat I guess.
Yeah Obama and Biden with Soros 5 billion and Victoria Nuland overthrew UKRAINES Elected leader - you support that?!

You support our politicians laundering your tax money in the Ukraine? Just bc we have a bigger economy you think we are better?! I think I'm talking morally - hell yes Putin is better than 90 percent of the bureaucrats stealing your money that you support, locking your down and lying about it, force injecting you with poisonous experimental gene therapies they lied and called vaccines, injecting OUR CHILDREN and lying about death counts and side effects....killing patients with harmful experimental drugs when they went to the hospitals- you support all this? Really?

Maybe you just don't know much- your blind faith in your hideous so called leaders is laughable. We HAD a prez we could build around and we let them take him down- keep
Virtue signaling your support for thieving POS.

Tell us some more how great all of
Them are? How you love
Giving them your money-let's hear it

Yeah Obama and Biden with Soros 5 billion and Victoria Nuland overthrew UKRAINES Elected leader - you support that?!

You support our politicians laundering your tax money in the Ukraine? Just bc we have a bigger economy you think we are better?! I think I'm talking morally - hell yes Putin is better than 90 percent of the bureaucrats stealing your money that you support, locking your down and lying about it, force injecting you with poisonous experimental gene therapies they lied and called vaccines, injecting OUR CHILDREN and lying about death counts and side effects....killing patients with harmful experimental drugs when they went to the hospitals- you support all this? Really?

Maybe you just don't know much- your blind faith in your hideous so called leaders is laughable. We HAD a prez we could build around and we let them take him down- keep
Virtue signaling your support for thieving POS.

Tell us some more how great all of
Them are? How you love
Giving them your money-let's hear it
Putin would have you in a gulag in Siberia. Crazy people disappear in your beloved Russia

Putin would have you in a gulag in Siberia. Crazy people disappear in your beloved Russia
Not a Russia fan Cowturd- I care more about this country than most which is why it pisses me off to see it fall. You people that take it for granted and basically do nothing nor say nothing is hard to fathom- but again you missed the boat- it's not that Russia is so great- none of us know much of anything about it- only what the lying ass media and infiltrated schools have said about it the last 20 years or so- you can trust nothing they (media) say. NATO is dogshit- corruptness globalists- I know that. Like hell I will root for them.

I know what we have in power is a globalist mob- pure and simple. Thieving Demonic bully - no more

The sad thing is... Corn has all the ingredients of a psycho that will lose it. The law will get him, but innocent people will have suffered first. His outright hatred for America ramps up more and more each day. It's unsustainable. Something will break.

I want nothing more to do with this guy. I'm not gaslighting. I'm out.

Last edited:
The sad thing is... Corn has all the ingredients of a psycho that will lose it. The law will get him, but innocent people will have suffered first. His outright hatred for America ramps up more and more each day. It's unsustainable. Something will break.

I want nothing more to do with this guy. I'm not gaslighting. I'm out.
Make sure you leave while trying to cover your ass for being a total loser regurgitating you're tv there beady eyed little man boy- go take and push some more boostas onto kids-you've only had like 7 shots and are due for another.

Funny anyone can see I said not propping up Russia - you're easily the most disengenuous on here when trying to win a pissing contest

If I was such a loser with my views like you are I'd be out also. You come on this thread to pile on this go away with your tail tucked- it's hard to watch....just don't come on against me you won't look so bad next time

Make sure you leave while trying to cover your ass for being a total loser regurgitating you're tv there beady eyed little man boy- go take and push some more boostas onto kids-you've only had like 7 shots and are due for another.

Funny anyone can see I said not propping up Russia - you're easily the most disengenuous on here when trying to win a pissing contest

If I was such a loser with my views like you are I'd be out also. You come on this thread to pile on this go away with your tail tucked- it's hard to watch....just don't come on against me you won't look so bad next time

I’m not running from you. I no longer want anything to do with you since after you make headlines in your local press, the authorities (those who have authority over you) will be looking over your social media posts.

Before I go, please give me the name of the town you live in so I can forward this message board address to the authorities (those who have authority over you) and give them the heads up that there is a lunatic loose in their town. Thanks Corntard.

I’m not running from you. I no longer want anything to do with you since after you make headlines in your local press, the authorities (those who have authority over you) will be looking over your social media posts.

Before I go, please give me the name of the town you live in so I can forward this message board address to the authorities (those who have authority over you) and give them the heads up that there is a lunatic loose in their town. Thanks Corntard.
And yet you're back again- last word guy? Are the shots or are they not poison? Are they gene therapies they lied to you about that wear off (as a best case)

I'm one of few that speaks the truth- you're just a scared weakling that STILL doesn't know TV is only propaganda (sans OAN idk I haven't seen evidence yet they are compromised)

But keep NOT being pissed at the demons that mucked you your immune system.

And case in point you in love with your Threat of "authorities". Such a sad little
Man. WTP are the authorities more people are RE Learning this

I know this- Putin had the J6 prisoners back and spoke out how wrong it is to jail them so disgracefully And without cause- while the Good ole US mafia- errrr govt persecuted and abused them.

That I do know

Let's see Putin had an arrest warrant out for George Soros in about 2012. He kicked the Roth Childs Central banking scumbags out of his country, he just this week put sanctions on Joe Biden, Hunter Biden, Nancy Pelosi, Lloyd Austin, Mark Millie and others, how in the world can any of you morons believe The media anymore?!

Just look at everything the man is doing good and make up your own mind, do not let the TV or radio tell you one thing. I'm hearing the Ukrainian Nazi soldiers are hiding in these places of residential places so the Russians won't kill them there, so basically using kids and women as human shields.

Corn dog has always been right about Fauci, lockdown, Masks, gene therapies, he's right about Putin and Ukraine and he's right that we should be paying any taxes to the federal mafia.

Book it Dano

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT