ADVERTISEMENT

I Predict The Heads Of Almost Everybody On This Board Will Explode

I don't think anyone here is calling for a preemptive strike on NK.

Most here believe the government is full of a bunch of liars and war mongers.

I think a lot here believe that the government has lies to the public in the past to justify a lot if the crap they have done.

I also believe most here would expect a return of fire if NK does in fact attack first.

Quit reading after he said "masses who could not find North Korea on a map." Why is the link always you dumb non-critically thinking Americans can't do this or that as a qualification for being wrong on something else. What a jackass....

The problem is that this has festered forever, I would like to know how tough the Australian government has been since being a signatory on the armistice? No one wants to confront these morons until it's too dam late. I'm not saying they are as bad as advertised, but geez Kim jung un is more unhinged then his dad or his dads dad. At some point everyone in that area is going to have to get brutally serious about these clowns.

Is the guy an exstitential threat to the whole area and world, would appear to be so. And one Australian writing about this and saying everyone is wrong seems a bit far fetched.

I'm not for a preemptive strike either, but I am for denying entry, to a US port, of any container ship carrying chinese shit. Also for going ahead and green lighting Japans aquistion of nuclear weapons as well as Sourh Korea. We lost about 48,000 soldiers there in a war that was not finished as it should have been. As have said before these politicians absolutely suck! They can declare "National Suck a Pigs Balls," day unanimously. But can't solve one important issue in a lifetime of whoring themselves out to special interests and lying incessantly.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Quit reading after he said "masses who could not find North Korea on a map." Why is the link always you dumb non-critically thinking Americans can't do this or that as a qualification for being wrong on something else. What a jackass....

The problem is that this has festered forever, I would like to know how tough the Australian government has been since being a signatory on the armistice? No one wants to confront these morons until it's too dam late. I'm not saying they are as bad as advertised, but geez Kim jung un is more unhinged then his dad or his dads dad. At some point everyone in that area is going to have to get brutally serious about these clowns.

Is the guy an exstitential threat to the whole area and world, would appear to be so. And one Australian writing about this and saying everyone is wrong seems a bit far fetched.

I'm not for a preemptive strike either, but I am for denying entry, to a US port, of any container ship carrying chinese shit. Also for going ahead and green lighting Japans aquistion of nuclear weapons as well as Sourh Korea. We lost about 48,000 soldiers there in a war that was not finished as it should have been. As have said before these politicians absolutely suck! They can declare "National Suck a Pigs Balls," day unanimously. But can't solve one important issue in a lifetime of whoring themselves out to special interests and lying incessantly.
I'll give you credit for reading the whole first paragraph before making a response that was almost as long as the essay. I wish you would have read the whole thing. It would have given your reply a lot more credibility.

Write a principled article and abstain from being a prick and impugning a whole group of people without any imperial evidence to support your supposition and I'll be happy to read the whole article. Otherwise not going to waste my time. The guy had/has an axe to grind other then making his salient point. How novel that a government would be all Machiavellian like. One does have to wonder if he would have written something like this when the ex-rodent in chief was in office.

Last edited:
Write a principled article and abstain from being a prick and impugning a whole group of people without any imperial evidence to support your supposition and I'll be happy to read the whole article. Otherwise not going to waste my time. The guy had/has an axe to grind other then making his salient point. How novel that a government would be all Machiavellian like. One does have to wonder if he would have written something like this when the ex-rodent in chief was in office.
Does this qualify?

https://www.lewrockwell.com/2014/04/daniel-mcadams/is-the-teleprompter-lying/

Last edited:
Ponca, I'm in no way denying that they could be lying. In fact it's axiomatic that they need to fudge the numbers/data to make their case. In fact it's further promulgated by these ridiculous nuclear attack drills being practiced everywhere.

The rub for me is he impugns a whole group of people on his way to a message that is still relevant without impugning anyone except governments.

Ponca, I'm in no way denying that they could be lying. In fact it's axiomatic that they need to fudge the numbers/data to make their case. In fact it's further promulgated by these ridiculous nuclear attack drills being practiced everywhere.

The rub for me is he impugns a whole group of people on his way to a message that is still relevant without impugning anyone except governments.

I know. I apologize for overreacting to your replies. But I am confused about what "group of people" he has impugned that so upset you. Do you mean a generic "American public" that can't find Korea on a map? ( The link he supplied, which unfortunately has been deleted) showed that the vast majority of Americans are unable to locate North Korea on a map. Yet, apparently, many of us still have no problem with us nuking them. Maybe more of us should insist we hit the brakes before our government does something massively stupid, and gets several million people killed in a most horrific manner. Rather than shrugging our shoulders and muttering "what can you do," we should let our representatives know in no uncertain terms we are tired of being lied to and manipulated. Really, if you stop to think about it, that's all the authors of the two essays were saying.

My head isn't exploding. That's just garden variety spin on "Government is bad" rhetoric. It places lots of blame on the U.S. and is silent regarding NK's culpability. So? It's more of the same.

The deception isn't suprising, either. I haven't heard anyone "clamoring for bombs" over there. I think the country's mood is the opposite - nobody wants to get in another war in Asia. The author creates a pro-government straw man and then hits it. What would surprise me about that? Conservatives do that every day.

ponca, no worries man. Just don't' understand why being able to find, or not find NK on a map is a qualifier to want to nuke them. I personally think it is too late to do anything serious to NK, I do not think it is too late to start putting the screws to their allies.

The problem with most everyone cheerleading an attack now, is they don't have the spine or will to finish the job once the bullets start flying.

ponca, no worries man. Just don't' understand why being able to find, or not find NK on a map is a qualifier to want to nuke them. I personally think it is too late to do anything serious to NK, I do not think it is too late to start putting the screws to their allies.

The problem with most everyone cheerleading an attack now, is they don't have the spine or will to finish the job once the bullets start flying.
The terrifying thing for me is the prospect that it won't be bullets firing, but rather nuclear warheads.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT