ADVERTISEMENT

I knew Barrack was dirty the whole time

Why do you guys do this? I say the same thing for the other side of the aisle. People on both sides are dirty. It's just one of the many things that plagues this country.

Why do you guys do this? I say the same thing for the other side of the aisle. People on both sides are dirty. It's just one of the many things that plagues this country.
Last big D that got hammered I was all over that guy. Did you miss that? Dude was an Obama appointee to boot. What a terrible lapse.

Wonder what they would find if they looked into John Kerry and what he did during the Trump administration? I only bring this up to point out the double standard we have in this country. As far as I'm concerned our entire government and everyone involved with it is corrupt.

Last edited:
Because you humorless pricks are like shooting fish in a barrel.

Barrack...Barack....see what I did

Who fell for it?
A dim could get caught stealing gold bars out of Fort Knox and the leftist dipshits would never start a thread about it.
Gotcha needs more work.

whack-a-mole-cute.gif

Wonder what they would find if they looked into John Kerry and what he did during the Trump administration? I only bring this up to point out the double standard we have in this country. As far as I'm concerned our entire government and everyone involved with it is corrupt.
Dude, did you miss what they did to this guy?

Lamumba . Empty suit. Kasavubu. Blamed all the country's ills on the press and predecessors. Think G. W. and Fox News. Mugabe. Gave us costly Mugabecare. I'm going to fundamentally change Amerika. Now we have Mugabe's illegitimate stooge doubling down.

Got him!!

Would you like to revert your statement:

Reactions: AC2020
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT