ADVERTISEMENT

I have thought this for a long time

Has it occured to you that the common denominator in every conflict the article talks about is us? When you were thinking about it did you think maybe we're the problem?
Common denominator in them trying to drag us into different global conflict points. NOT the cause.

You don't think our adversaries haven't studied the same.
I’m quite certain they have. And they know empires drop like a rock when they get too full of themselves and fail to see the resentment they create in people they think they can abuse at will, get over extended and spread too thin so they don’t have enough bullets to quell every rebellion.

Reactions: AC2020
I’m quite certain they have. And they know empires drop like a rock when they get too full of themselves and fail to see the resentment they create in people they think they can abuse at will, get over extended and spread too thin so they don’t have enough bullets to quell every rebellion.

Your empire must have fallen years ago.

Last edited:
You need to lay off the peyote Dan. Let the cows eat it brother.
Self reflection is extremely difficult, especially for governments. But resolution of problems is not possible without it. The Jimmy Buffet song, Margaritaville, is a perfect metaphor in this instance. Like Jimmy insists in the beginning a girl is to blame for the situation in which he finds himself. But after much reflection Jimmy concludes “it’s my own damned fault.”

Last edited:
Self reflection is extremely difficult, especially for governments. But resolution of problems is not possible without it. The Jimmy Buffet song, Margaritaville, is a perfect metaphor in this instance. Like Jimmy insists in the beginning a girl is to blame for the situation in which he finds himself. But after much reflection Jimmy concludes “it’s my own damned fault.”
In Jimmy's case it was the tequilas fault. Better analogies and metaphors are in order Dan. Give us one that makes sense. 👍

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT