ADVERTISEMENT

I get it now

SUPERPOKES

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
DFW
We’ve all seen a lot of whites in the BLM marches and some have even commented about a disproportionate number of, well, disproportionately good-sized females. Then I noticed. A lot of these good-sized white women are wearing or carrying something with the rainbow. I thought back to the BLM mission statement and how four of their goals touch upon the LGTBQ community. And it hit me. This movement is combination of blacks and gays. Throw in the Antifa and the crowd who just wants to take advantage of chaos to set fires and loot with impunity and you have most of the hardcore leftists in America.

Have others made this connection and am I slow thinking to just now catch this, or am I just reaching?

Last edited:
Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
We’ve all seen a lot of whites in the BLM marches and some have even commented about a disproportionate number of, well, disproportionately good-sized females. Then I noticed. A lot of these good-sized white women are wearing or carrying something with the rainbow. I thought back to the BLM mission statement and how four of them touch upon the LGTBQ community. And it hit me. This movement is combination of blacks and gays. Throw in the Antifa and the crowd who just wants to take advantage of chaos to set fires and loot with impunity and you have most of the hardcore leftists in America.

Have others made this connection and am I slow thinking to just now catch this, or am I just reaching?

You're probably on to something, but leftists are all degenerates, no matter what color their skin is or what they lick.

Its what happens when you coddle and cave to mentally Insane people's demands. I liked the left much better when they kept the crazies in Moms basement and wouldn't let them go outside unattended. Also goes for treehouses.

Liberals have made these Frankenstein monster misfits who can’t poke enough holes in their body or get their hair blue enough. It’s cruel what American metropolitan culture has done to a generation.

Liberals have made these Frankenstein monster misfits who can’t poke enough holes in their body or get their hair blue enough. It’s cruel what American metropolitan culture has done to a generation.

They are the reason why when you ask a WW2 Vet if they would do what they did back then all over again only to see whats happened to this Country and they remain silent.

Reactions: iasooner1
The white brats, you have a prominent tattoo of Mickey Mouse shooting heroin on your neck.
Therefore, even WOKE Starbucks won't hire you.
Societies fault. Go burn down a Neiman Marcus store.
That'll show them, by gawd.

Just like all right wingers are neo Nazis!!

Are any? I mean I'm still waiting to meet my first nazi, but just last week, I was called a racist and was told to eat shit by a chick on facebook because I shared the Eskimo Joes petition story and said it was dumb.

I think there's a real supply and demand problem for nazis.

Are any? I mean I'm still waiting to meet my first nazi, but just last week, I was called a racist and was told to eat shit by a chick on facebook because I shared the Eskimo Joes petition story and said it was dumb.

Same shit with the billions of white supremacists.
I've looked for and ask where they hang out.

I invariably get the same response...
"All those guys are dying off and their kids think that movement is bullshit and aren't participating in it."

Same shit with the billions of white supremacists.
I've looked for and ask where they hang out.

I invariably get the same response...
"All those guys are dying off and their kids think that movement is bullshit and aren't participating in it."

Timely post....

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/oklahoma-woman-shot-back-while-trying-steal-man-s-nazi-n1232573

https://www.enidnews.com/news/local...cle_c03ba340-3fb1-5da2-8115-e66c941dde45.html

Going to court with one in less than 30 minutes.

Reactions: MegaPoke
Oh, I don't deny there are some and there will always be some.
Just not in the numbers the MSM screeches about all too often.

Antifa and BLM are way more problematic.

I was just responding to Mega's question of whether there are any.

Not making a value statement or opinion about the relative problematic nature of the groups.

I was just responding to Mega's question of whether there are any.

Not making a value statement or opinion about the relative problematic nature of the groups.
The twist in this story is that the Nazi was the one defending their property and not the initial aggressor. (Disclaimer, according to the news report I saw that quite possibly lacked many relevant details.)

The twist in this story is that the Nazi was the one defending their property and not the initial aggressor. (Disclaimer, according to the news report I saw that quite possibly lacked many relevant details.)

Without commenting about particulars, you are correct in taking what you may have read in news stories with a grain of salt as it likely came from a Writ filed by the Defendant. I prefer to try my cases in a court of law rather than seeking to influence the jury pool by trying it in the media beforehand.

Reactions: Ostatedchi
Without commenting about particulars, you are correct in taking what you may have read in news stories with a grain of salt as it likely came from a Writ filed by the Defendant. I prefer to try my cases in a court of law rather than seeking to influence the jury pool by trying it in the media beforehand.
Yeah I'm smart enough to know that a singular account is almost never all the story.

I could see how this was the counter to police entrapment. That the Nazi guy was goading them into something so he could justify doing what he wanted.

I see that tactic very similar to the Antifa assholes who goad others into taking a swing at them. Or the Westborough Church asshats.

Many relevant details. Like where the first contact occurred, who initiated it, and whatnot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT