ADVERTISEMENT

I have spent one day in Maui now

Ya know…you’re right lol. My bad… I didn’t realize how noble this Hawaii trip is for you. All business. I’m so proud of you 👍

200w.gif

please,

carry on
I will do what I want and not let a fascist tell me other wise. Mommy called and made sure you haven’t ran out of pizza pockets yet? Or you upset she hasn’t and I am posting.

Carry On poor toon

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
If I was in Maui I'd be spending 100% of my time scoping bikinis rather than some the idiots on this board. Just me though. 👍

@SquatchinPoke, ever been to Mahalo Aleworks in Makawao?

Great brews and one of the best views in Maui from their balcony.

Check it out, broheim.
No but I am looking up after this post.

dang I will see if I can make it but doubt it this trip. That is a distance from my place. I might try to stop through when we do Hana. I wish I knew this 9 years ago we were in that area for a whole day and kidless. Lol

Last edited:
No but I am looking up after this post.

dang I will see if I can make it but doubt it this trip. That is a distance from my place. I might try to stop through when we do Hana. I wish I knew this 9 years ago we were in that area for a whole day and kidless. Lol
We spent 4 days in April in Makawao. Our Air BnB was on a small coffee plantation on the mountain.

The other 4 days we spent bumming around Paia staying at a surfer village apartment in town.

We did the tourist/resort route on our honeymoon 25 years ago. Wanted to do something different. Hana is beautiful but not worth dealing with the Hana Highway that long. If you have to go, rent a Jeep and go the Southern route.

We spent 4 days in April in Makawao. Our Air BnB was on a small coffee plantation on the mountain.

The other 4 days we spent bumming around Paia staying at a surfer village apartment in town.

We did the tourist/resort route on our honeymoon 25 years ago. Wanted to do something different. Hana is beautiful but not worth dealing with the Hana Highway that long. If you have to go, rent a Jeep and go the Southern route.
That is pretty cool I like Paia my wife doesn’t though so I get Mamas there and that’s about it. Really cool little town.
On Hana I am screwed I have the kid and in laws with me so I will be driving a van trying not to blow a gasket. Hopefully my pokolulu connect comes through and this trip is worth it. I don’t do this trip often but doing it for the wife and kid. I also haven’t been over there in 15 years so I need to go say hi to a couple people and see some of sights again. Getting older and memories are slipping away.

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT