ADVERTISEMENT

I Can’t Let This Pass Without Sharing It

Since you’re a viceroy of circular reasoning (no_sense is the king), I think it’s fair to say that a Semite is one against whom an antisemite bears hatred, prejudice, etc.
I don’t know if you would call this circular reasoning (I would), but this seems to be the Zionist syllogism: Israel = Judaism = Jews = Semites (the only ones in the whole word) = Israel= Judaism = … and on and on and on.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
Why won't you answer MarocainPoke 's question about how it's relevant to your Jew hate?
You confuse hatred of the racist/supremacist ideology of Zionism with hatred of a people affiliated with a religion about which I have no opinion. I used to think you were intelligent enough to know the difference but were trolling me because you love Zionism, and you know you can’t morally justify a racist/supremacist ideology. Now I’m not so sure you are.

You confuse hatred of the racist/supremacist ideology of Zionism with hatred of a people affiliated with a religion about which I have no opinion. I used to think you were intelligent enough to know the difference but were trolling me because you love Zionism, and you know you can’t morally justify a racist/supremacist ideology. Now I’m not so sure you are.
Maharishi Mahesh yogi lives! Mushrooms anyone?

Reactions: iasooner2000
That makes one of us. I never once thought of you as intelligent enough to discern anything. 😂

To the extent that Hamas is purposely using innocent civilians as human shields I condemn them with the same vigor as you.
Do the Israelis do that? Of course not. They're not inhumane animals like Hamas. Yet you draw some false equivalency as if Israel is equally as bad for defending themselves and solving the problem once and for all. War is war, Ponca. Horrific things ensue. Sadly, it's been the history of the world since the beginning of time. This "us or them" is not likely to change anytime soon.

Watch this if you haven't already. Listen to the horrific accounts of the Hamas attacks. Your blood will boil. At least it should anyway.

Do the Israelis do that? Of course not. They're not inhumane animals like Hamas. Yet you draw some false equivalency as if Israel is equally as bad for defending themselves and solving the problem once and for all. War is war, Ponca. Horrific things ensue. Sadly, it's been the history of the world since the beginning of time. This "us or them" is not likely to change anytime soon.

Watch this if you haven't already. Listen to the horrific accounts of the Hamas attacks. Your blood will boil. At least it should anyway.

Yes, I have seen that (HT @Medic007) and it is horrific. Unfortunately a great deal of it has now been debunked. I do not understand why Israel feels so compelled to traffic in half-truths and outright lies. What Hamas did that day is enough for me to despise them, I don’t know why Israel thinks it needs to make it sound even worse than it was.

Where you and I separate is I believe Israel most certainly commits war crimes of equal vulgarity and inhumanness as what Hamas did that day. Eye witnesses report on them every day. I condemn both sides in this conflict. And have since the beginning. It only seems to you that I “favor” Hamas over the IDF (which I do not do) is because Hamas’ atrocities lasted one day and Israel’s are in the eighth month. As Medi Hassan says in the link if you’re going to focus on Oct 7 you should likewise pay attention to what Israel has been doing ever since. My beef is with Zionism, an ideology that in my opinion necessarily creates situations like what we are witnessing. As long as Zionism persists we will see turmoil like this without pause.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Yes, I have seen that (HT @Medic007) and it is horrific. Unfortunately a great deal of it has now been debunked. I do not understand why Israel feels so compelled to traffic in half-truths and outright lies. What Hamas did that day is enough for me to despise them, I don’t know why Israel thinks it needs to make it sound even worse than it was.

Where you and I separate is I believe Israel most certainly commits war crimes of equal vulgarity and inhumanness as what Hamas did that day. Eye witnesses report on them every day. I condemn both sides in this conflict. And have since the beginning. It only seems to you that I “favor” Hamas over the IDF (which I do not do) is because Hamas’ atrocities lasted one day and Israel’s are in the eighth month. As Medi Hassan says in the link if you’re going to focus on Oct 7 you should likewise pay attention to what Israel has been doing ever since. My beef is with Zionism, an ideology that in my opinion necessarily creates situations like what we are witnessing. As long as Zionism persists we will see turmoil like this without pause.
raw

Anyone else get the feeling that Ponca Dodge was spitting on US soldiers and calling them “baby killers” back in the 60s and 70s?

I was going to ask the same exact thing!
Check out the Katie Halper podcast with guests Briahna Joy Gray and Mark Lamont Hill. I think that’s where they talk about the errors made by the film.
THOSE 2 people are your sources!? That explains everything and confirms all we needed to know about you. You are a gullible shill and a Hamas mouthpiece. You actually believe the garbage and exaggerated reports from Hamas. Like the time they blamed Israel for the bomb that landed in the hospital parking lot killing hundreds. Oh, the outrage! All the Jew haters ran with the Israeli atrocity. How could they be so evil with so little disregard for human life. Only 1 little problem, it was a Hamas missile that went bad and landed in the parking lot. Whoops. Never mind.

You are their "useful idiot" but you're in good company. There's millions of you. Just like there was in Germany in the 30's and 40's.

I was going to ask the same exact thing!

THOSE 2 people are your sources!? That explains everything and confirms all we needed to know about you. You are a gullible shill and a Hamas mouthpiece. You actually believe the garbage and exaggerated reports from Hamas. Like the time they blamed Israel for the bomb that landed in the hospital parking lot killing hundreds. Oh, the outrage! All the Jew haters ran with the Israeli atrocity. How could they be so evil with so little disregard for human life. Only 1 little problem, it was a Hamas missile that went bad and landed in the parking lot. Whoops. Never mind.

You are their "useful idiot" but you're in good company. There's millions of you. Just like there was in Germany in the 30's and 40's.
Actually they are talking about how the investigators from the UN, the UN forensics experts that looked at Israel’s claims and said much of their evidence is not accurate.

Actually they are talking about how the investigators from the UN, the UN forensics experts that looked at Israel’s claims and said much of their evidence is not accurate.
Over a 1000 mutilated and sexually assaulted bodies is all the evidence the Israelis need, Ponca! It's war.

I wonder if you'd feel the same if a group rolled into Ponca City and tied your daughters and wives to trees while they raped, strangled, mutilated and then killed them during a bluegrass festival. Would you still preach this crazy proportionality nonsense? As if that even exists.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
What does the actual UN report say?
For one thing it says it found evidence of sexual violence but did not find one instance of rape not to mention they found no evidence of mass rape. Hope that helps.

Over a 1000 mutilated and sexually assaulted bodies is all the evidence the Israelis need, Ponca! It's war.

I wonder if you'd feel the same if a group rolled into Ponca City and tied your daughters and wives to trees while they raped, strangled, mutilated and then killed them during a bluegrass festival.
Much of that has been debunked.

For one thing it says it found evidence of sexual violence but did not find one instance of rape not to mention they found no evidence of mass rape. Hope that helps.
LMAO, you know people can read that report for themselves and see how dishonest your comment is don't you?

Here, allow me to point our what the report actually said and let them decide if you are being dishonest or not for themselves.

The following is taken directly out of the report. Copy and pasted.
Based on the information it gathered, the mission team found clear and convincing information that sexual violence, including rape, sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment has been committed against hostages and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing against those still held in captivity. In line with a survivor/victim-centered approach, findings are conveyed in generic terms and details are not revealed.

In the context of the coordinated attack by Hamas and other armed groups against civilian and military targets throughout the Gaza periphery, the mission team found that there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred in multiple locations during the 7 October attacks, including rape and gang-rape in at least three locations, namely: the Nova music festival site and its surroundings, Road 232, and Kibbutz Re’im. In most of these incidents, victims first subjected to rape were then killed, and at least two incidents relate to the rape of women’s corpses.

The mission team also found a pattern of victims, mostly women, found fully or partially naked, bound, and shot across multiple locations. Although circumstantial, such a pattern may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence, including sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment.

In other locations, such as kibbutz Kfar Azza, while circumstantial information may indicate some forms of sexual violence, the mission could not verify reported incidents of rape. In Kibbutz Be’eri, the mission team determined that at least two allegations of sexual violence, which had been widely reported in the media, were unfounded. These included the graphically publicized case of a pregnant woman whose womb had reportedly been torn open, before she was killed, and her fetus stabbed while still inside her. In relation to the Nahal Oz military base, the team was not able to verify a reported case of rape, nor did it find a discernible pattern of genital mutilation in either female or male soldiers, though forensic analysis revealed injuries to multiple body parts, including genitalia. Regarding genital mutilation overall, the mission team was not able to establish a discernible pattern.

I *was* a soldier back in the 60’s and 70’s.
I did boot camp at Lackland AFB. I have never been a soldier. My father was a soldier who fought in Korea and was actually a US Army helicopter and small aircraft mechanic. In Korea he always kept a carbine near by. At Fort Sill he worked on small aircraft.

He once worked on F4U Navy Corsairs while they visted Fort Sill for an air show.

The F-35 is the only jet fighter I know of that can land at Fort Sill. Short runway.

LMAO, you know people can read that report for themselves and see how dishonest your comment is don't you?

Here, allow me to point our what the report actually said and let them decide if you are being dishonest or not for themselves.

The following is taken directly out of the report. Copy and pasted.
Based on the information it gathered, the mission team found clear and convincing information that sexual violence, including rape, sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment has been committed against hostages and has reasonable grounds to believe that such violence may be ongoing against those still held in captivity. In line with a survivor/victim-centered approach, findings are conveyed in generic terms and details are not revealed.

In the context of the coordinated attack by Hamas and other armed groups against civilian and military targets throughout the Gaza periphery, the mission team found that there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred in multiple locations during the 7 October attacks, including rape and gang-rape in at least three locations, namely: the Nova music festival site and its surroundings, Road 232, and Kibbutz Re’im. In most of these incidents, victims first subjected to rape were then killed, and at least two incidents relate to the rape of women’s corpses.

The mission team also found a pattern of victims, mostly women, found fully or partially naked, bound, and shot across multiple locations. Although circumstantial, such a pattern may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence, including sexualized torture, cruel, inhuman and degrading treatment.

In other locations, such as kibbutz Kfar Azza, while circumstantial information may indicate some forms of sexual violence, the mission could not verify reported incidents of rape. In Kibbutz Be’eri, the mission team determined that at least two allegations of sexual violence, which had been widely reported in the media, were unfounded. These included the graphically publicized case of a pregnant woman whose womb had reportedly been torn open, before she was killed, and her fetus stabbed while still inside her. In relation to the Nahal Oz military base, the team was not able to verify a reported case of rape, nor did it find a discernible pattern of genital mutilation in either female or male soldiers, though forensic analysis revealed injuries to multiple body parts, including genitalia. Regarding genital mutilation overall, the mission team was not able to establish a discernible pattern.
The woman in charge of making the report went on to say publicly that her investigative team watched thousands of videos and did not find one instance of rape. She added that her team repeatedly requested that Israel show them such evidence and it was never offered up. She added that not one woman came forward to say she had been raped, not one rape crisis center said they had treated a woman who had been raped by Hamas terrorists. Make of that what you want, but it comes from the horse's mouth, so to speak. I also believe it is the same woman who said the "experts" in Sandberg's film were not experts at all, but volunteers who had virtually no experience in dissecting forensic evidence, and most of their claims of rape were not consistent with what actual forensic experts would label as rape, but natural occurrences in burned bodies. Most of the burned bodies, by the way, were the result of IDF counter assaults. I simply do not understand the need for you and those like you to hear half-truths and outright lies to ramp up your hatred. What Hamas actually did should be enough. It is for me.

The woman in charge of making the report went on to say publicly that her investigative team watched thousands of videos and did not find one instance of rape. She added that her team repeatedly requested that Israel show them such evidence and it was never offered up. She added that not one woman came forward to say she had been raped, not one rape crisis center said they had treated a woman who had been raped by Hamas terrorists. Make of that what you want, but it comes from the horse's mouth, so to speak. I also believe it is the same woman who said the "experts" in Sandberg's film were not experts at all, but volunteers who had virtually no experience in dissecting forensic evidence, and most of their claims of rape were not consistent with what actual forensic experts would label as rape, but natural occurrences in burned bodies. Most of the burned bodies, by the way, were the result of IDF counter assaults. I simply do not understand the need for you and those like you to hear half-truths and outright lies to ramp up your hatred. What Hamas actually did should be enough. It is for me.
SMFH

And the report itself says that you, and “the woman in charge,” are both full of shit, as bearcat points out.

If what she says is true, why did she allow the report to say the opposite?

Who is this woman you are quoting? Please provide a name.

The report was very conservative in its assessments as they did not count sexual violence and or mutilation as rape in some instances.

What is it that gives this woman credibility in your mind? Based on the contradicting remarks from the report she was in charge of why are you choosing to attack the credibility of the report and not her? What did she say that so convinced you the report was wrong?

Reactions: okcpokefan12
You’re a shitty person.

We believe you.

You can quit selling.
In point of fact I'm a very nice person. As obnoxious as I find you to be I bet most people you know would say you're a nice person as well. The video, which is hideous in its callousness toward the young woman, there's no pretending that it isn't (and I have no reason to pretend otherwise), offers no evidence of rape. Maybe she was raped, I pray she was not, but the video confirms nothing in that regard.

It’s fascinating how much of a death grip Israeli propaganda has on this board lol. Netanyahu says the earth is flat and this board would try to find the end.

carry on

If what she says is true, why did she allow the report to say the opposite?

Who is this woman you are quoting? Please provide a name.

The report was very conservative in its assessments as they did not count sexual violence and or mutilation as rape in some instances.

What is it that gives this woman credibility in your mind? Based on the contradicting remarks from the report she was in charge of why are you choosing to attack the credibility of the report and not her? What did she say that so convinced you the report was wrong?
I'm sorry, I don't remember her name. She was the leader of the UN team that investigated Israeli claims that Hamas used systematic rape as a weapon of war. She appeared on the panel when the report was issued and was on several panels following the report, not to mention interviews.

• Haha
Reactions: Medic007
I'm sorry, I don't remember her name. She was the leader of the UN team that investigated Israeli claims that Hamas used systematic rape as a weapon of war. She appeared on the panel when the report was issued and was on several panels following the report, not to mention interviews.

“Last month, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres’s office declined to include Hamas in a report compiled by his office on organizations suspected of committing acts of sexual violence during conflict, infuriating Israel.

The document, titled “Conflict-related sexual violence,” and published as a “Report of the Secretary-General,” noted there is evidence that sex crimes were committed during the Palestinian terror group Hamas’s devastating October 7 attack on Israel, but did not specifically attribute responsibility to Hamas.

In his report, Guterres referenced the assessment made by Patten in her own report but argued that it wasn’t “investigative in nature and given its limited duration, did not draw conclusions on attribution to specific armed groups or determine prevalence of incidents of conflict-related sexual violence during and after the attacks of 7 October. Such a determination would require a fully-fledged investigation.”

carry on

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
In point of fact I'm a very nice person. As obnoxious as I find you to be I bet most people you know would say you're a nice person as well. The video, which is hideous in its callousness toward the young woman, there's no pretending that it isn't (and I have no reason to pretend otherwise), offers no evidence of rape. Maybe she was raped, I pray she was not, but the video confirms nothing in that regard.

Sure.

I’ll believe that when you question all sides.

Now, It’s like you’re standing in front of the Mona Lisa and all you’re looking at is the tits

Her name is Pramila Patten. She has been attacked by journalists for her backing the report. She withdrew from a hearing at the UN due to political pressure. From what I have found she has not called into question the report. Journalist attacked her report for credibility issues, and anti-Isreali politicians at the UN have pressured her and attacked her as well.

She has given multiple briefings backing the report when allowed at the UN.

Her name is Pramila Patten. She has been attacked by journalists for her backing the report. She withdrew from a hearing at the UN due to political pressure. From what I have found she has not called into question the report. Journalist attacked her report for credibility issues, and anti-Isreali politicians at the UN have pressured her and attacked her as well.

She has given multiple briefings backing the report when allowed at the UN.
Either the UN team found credible evidence that Hamas used mass rape as a weapon of war on Oct 7, or it didn't. You tell me: what did it find as regards mass rape?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT