ADVERTISEMENT

I Can’t Let This Pass Without Sharing It

I don't know, Medic. As a general rule Israel has murdered anywhere from a couple hundred to over a thousand Palestinians a year depending on how much lawn they arrogantly feel they need to mow to keep the Palestinians in their place of subjugation. So I would guess it would be a few hundred rather than the tens of thousands.
How painful was it for you to type that last sentence? It took you forever to get to the obvious.

Reactions: iasooner2000
You do no one, not least yourself, by accusing any voice for Palestinians as being fully supportive of Hamas. Palestinians as a people are not perfect but they also are not evil, and their side of a story deserves to be heard and contemplated with equal objectivism as Israel's.

When are you going to start being objective?

Majority of this forum doesn't understand that the genocide committed by Israel is not putting down the Jewish religion or the people who practice it.
I remember when I started posting on this board all the crimes committed by Muslim terrorists were connected to me. As if I singlehandedly did it.
When Pakistan is mentioned we all who live in Pakistan were responsible because Osama was hiding here.
Most of you have never been to Israel and I have. I was a guest of a Jewish company. Had a great time there , I still communicate with few there and they seem to be evenly divided about the genocide being committed there.
Human beings are being killed ruthlessly and we should not condemn,it has nothing to do with the Jewish religion it has to do with a country called Israel.
Which is becoming like S Africa was an apartheid nation.
Just compare the money spent on Jewish children compared to the money spent on an Arab Muslim child.
Israel is not committing genocide. It is committing thugicide, a most noble practice.

Oh, I see. It’s the street celebrations that make someone evil, not celebrating on a message board. How stupid can those Palestinians be? If they’d only known they could celebrate anonymously online they wouldn’t have been evil.
Evidence of people celebrating the deaths of Palestinians on a message board?

Reactions: Ostatedchi
I will say again: you should read the article before making a fool of yourself commenting about something about which you know nothing. Then you can intelligently point out what he gets wrong and explain why you think that is the case. Using the words of a politician you despise, a politician desperate to say anything to save his power, as a gothcha is pathetic.
You should contact Jamaal Bowman and let him know the bloggers over at the Israel hating Mondoweiss blog site have determined the UN information regarding Hamas rape is incorrect. Maybe he'll reverse his apology after reading the link you provided...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

You do no one, not least yourself, by accusing any voice for Palestinians as being fully supportive of Hamas. Palestinians as a people are not perfect but they also are not evil, and their side of a story deserves to be heard and contemplated with equal objectivism as Israel's.
I do no one what?

When they throw off thier government that got them into war, and unconditionally surrender I will shown compassion. Till then they are just helping to prop up Hamas.

That usually what it takes to win a war. Especially after the enemy committed such unthinkable atrocities. I'll leave you to work through your "proportionality" issues.
With this post I give you credit for at the very least admitting you cheer the unthinkable atrocities committed on Palestinians by the IDF; none of the others will cop to having that attitude even though it is obvious they do. I assume it is your belief unthinkable atrocities committed in the name of winning a war are acceptable only when the IDF does them, but not Hamas?

I do no one what?

When they throw off thier government that got them into war, and unconditionally surrender I will shown compassion. Till then they are just helping to prop up Hamas.
You do no one a favor when you deny the Palestinian people the same opportunity to make their side of the story public and refuse to listen to it unless first they buckle under and do exactly what you want them to do.

You do no one a favor when you deny the Palestinian people the same opportunity to make their side of the story public and refuse to listen to it unless first they buckle under and do exactly what you want them to do.
Been hearing and seeing the terrorstinians’ side of the story for decades. All they have to offer is murderous misanthropy, psychopathy, sociopathy, and any other dark personality disorders that might exist. And let’s not forget about their custom of “cousin marriage”. I’m sure that has a lot to do with the moslem population’s inability to coexist with civilized people as well.

Which is why you are constantly ar odds with everyone on this board right now.
I have mentioned I'm trying hard to learn 3 languages. I'm currently trying to learn English single and plural noun activities. It is my conjecture Tulsaaggieson teaching Dan this subject matter is completely beyond the reach of Tulsaaggieson.

I hold tremendous respect and admiration for both these members.

With this post I give you credit for at the very least admitting you cheer the unthinkable atrocities committed on Palestinians by the IDF; none of the others will cop to having that attitude even though it is obvious they do. I assume it is your belief unthinkable atrocities committed in the name of winning a war are acceptable only when the IDF does them, but not Hamas?
No, Ponca. Good try at deflection but this is what I'm talking about. The Jews didn't, and don't, do this. Only in your mind is there some sort of equivalency. Your hatred of anything Jewish is stunning and dangerous. You should be ashamed but, sadly, that's not a liberal trait.

“I did what I did, I raped her,” he said nonchalantly.

“I threatened her with my gun to take her clothes off, I remember she was wearing jean shorts, that’s about it,” he added.

Jamal claimed that he did not know what happened to the woman after the rape, but his teen son told the interrogator that his father killed the desperate victim.

“My father raped her, then I did and then my cousin did and then we left but my father killed the woman after we finished raping her,” Abdallah said in his own interview tape.

I know you are far more intelligent than to believe the “war” started on Oct 7. What I don’t understand is why you think it is important to pretend it did.
For God sake, Ponca. Your reasoning is truly twisted beyond repair. What about the brutality and inhumanity of Oct 7th do you NOT understand? Are you incapable of processing exactly what happened and why Israel has justification in the world to exterminate Hamas?

"We can forgive you for killing our children, but we can never forgive you for making us kill your children."
Golda Meir

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT