ADVERTISEMENT

I Can’t Let This Pass Without Sharing It

Her name is Pramila Patten. She has been attacked by journalists for her backing the report. She withdrew from a hearing at the UN due to political pressure. From what I have found she has not called into question the report. Journalist attacked her report for credibility issues, and anti-Isreali politicians at the UN have pressured her and attacked her as well.

She has given multiple briefings backing the report when allowed at the UN.
It seems the poor woman is getting attacked from every direction. You might find this of interest.

Either the UN team found credible evidence that Hamas used mass rape as a weapon of war on Oct 7, or it didn't. You tell me: what did it find as regards mass rape?
Very specific to "mass" rape. The report made no allegations of mass rape being verified or dismissed.

However if you take the totality of the events investigated that were verified as true it would meet the "mass" rape definition. The report also says that many reports could not be verified as true but leaves open the possibility of the truth due to lack of evidence which is understandable due to the fact that by the time the investigation took place many of the bodies were already buried as most who raped were also killed.

She called for further investigation but admits that evidence will be difficult to obtain one way or the other. Her team interviewed Palestinians in the West Bank who pointed out that the Israelis also committed sexual assault of Palestinian prisoners. While this may attempt to justify the rape of Israelis what it also does is give the reports credibility as they tried to justify thier own actions.

“Last month, UN Secretary-General Antonio Guterres’s office declined to include Hamas in a report compiled by his office on organizations suspected of committing acts of sexual violence during conflict, infuriating Israel.

The document, titled “Conflict-related sexual violence,” and published as a “Report of the Secretary-General,” noted there is evidence that sex crimes were committed during the Palestinian terror group Hamas’s devastating October 7 attack on Israel, but did not specifically attribute responsibility to Hamas.

In his report, Guterres referenced the assessment made by Patten in her own report but argued that it wasn’t “investigative in nature and given its limited duration, did not draw conclusions on attribution to specific armed groups or determine prevalence of incidents of conflict-related sexual violence during and after the attacks of 7 October. Such a determination would require a fully-fledged investigation.”

carry on
The UN is an absolute anti-American and anti-Jewish joke. If it was up to me, I'd kick them all out of New York and withhold all funding from these racists fools. They are a bunch of pissants masquerading as people of consequence and this administration is their bitch.

This is how you handle them:

Wow Dan, refuse to see what the reports says itself and refuse to see a poor women who was ass raped with blood and stool stained pants. I thought Hamas was evil but you have to be right up there with them.
It does appear she soiled herself.

• Angry
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Either the UN team found credible evidence that Hamas used mass rape as a weapon of war on Oct 7, or it didn't. You tell me: what did it find as regards mass rape?
12. Based on the information gathered by the mission team from multiple and independent
sources, there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred during the 7 October attacks in multiple locations across Gaza periphery, including rape and gang rape, in at least three locations. Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence.

13. At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements. Other reported instances of rape could not be verified in the time allotted. The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified.

You are truly delusional and gullible beyond belief. You sound exactly like a Holocaust denier. It's creepy weird and hard to believe. Get off the board and go watch more of The View and Rachel Maddow so you can update your lunacy to the latest talking points and insanity.
It’s probably because I am not delusional, gullible or a Holocaust denier that it makes it hard for you to believe I am. You have allowed your emotions to take control of your reasoning process. You and I disagree on this issue, nothing more.

12. Based on the information gathered by the mission team from multiple and independent
sources, there are reasonable grounds to believe that conflict-related sexual violence occurred during the 7 October attacks in multiple locations across Gaza periphery, including rape and gang rape, in at least three locations. Across the various locations of the 7 October attacks, the mission team found that several fully naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down were recovered – mostly women – with hands tied and shot multiple times, often in the head. Although circumstantial, such a pattern of undressing and restraining of victims may be indicative of some forms of sexual violence.

13. At the Nova music festival and its surroundings, there are reasonable grounds to believe that multiple incidents of sexual violence took place with victims being subjected to rape and/or gang rape and then killed or killed while being raped. Credible sources described finding murdered individuals, mostly women, whose bodies were naked from their waist down – and some totally naked – tied with their hands behind their backs, many of whom were shot in the head. On Road 232, credible information based on witness accounts describe an incident of the rape of two women by armed elements. Other reported instances of rape could not be verified in the time allotted. The mission team also found a pattern of bound naked or partially naked bodies from the waist down, in some cases tied to structures including trees and poles, along Road 232. In kibbutz Re’im, the mission team further verified an incident of the rape of a woman outside of a bomb shelter and heard of other allegations of rape that could not yet be verified.
This is covered in the Mondoweiss link I provided. There are reasons to suspect there is inaccuracy in that part of the report.

It seems the poor woman is getting attacked from every direction. You might find this of interest.

If she is being attacked in all directions, then it could indicate that the report is not politicized. Both the Israelis and Hamas don't like it.

This is covered in the Mondoweiss link I provided. There are reasons to suspect there is inaccuracy in that part of the report.
Read that article before you posted it. I felt like they cherry picked and didn't do a good job of analysis. They claim to be neutral, but their articles say otherwise. This gives me a sense to not trust this website. At least claim what you are. However, I did credit them a bit in my statement when I said that she was attacked by journalists.

The UN is an absolute anti-American and anti-Jewish joke. If it was up to me, I'd kick them all out of New York and withhold all funding from these racists fools. They are a bunch of pissants masquerading as people of consequence and this administration is their bitch.

This is how you handle them:

How can an organization that -backed by the US - created the state of Israel in the first place be an absolute anti-American and anti-Jewish joke?

If it is what you say it is…then this report is truly nothing more than made-up fairy tales of mass rape, yes???

carry on

How can an organization that -backed by the US - created the state of Israel in the first place be an absolute anti-American and anti-Jewish joke?

If it is what you say it is…then this report is truly nothing more than made-up fairy tales of mass rape, yes???

carry on
Did you have lead poisoning as a kid?

Read that article before you posted it. I felt like they cherry picked and didn't do a good job of analysis. They claim to be neutral, but their articles say otherwise. This gives me a sense to not trust this website. At least claim what you are. However, I did credit them a bit in my statement when I said that she was attacked by journalists.
Mondoweiss has never pretended to be anything but a voice for Palestinians (Palestinians, not Hamas) and has never claimed otherwise. Please don't act like you didn't know that. I suppose you can say they "cherry picked" elements of the report, which would make sense since they are pointing out where they see as flaws in the analysis. I thought their analysis was complete.

Mondoweiss has never pretended to be anything but a voice for Palestinians (Palestinians, not Hamas) and has never claimed otherwise. Please don't act like you didn't know that. I suppose you can say they "cherry picked" elements of the report, which would make sense since they are pointing out where they see as flaws in the analysis. I thought their analysis was complete.
Flaws in their analysis? LMAO

You honestly believe political ads?

What a f’n moron.

Is the Mondoweiss blog writer as clueless as to what mass rape is as you are?
No, neither the author nor I are clueless as to what constitutes mass rape. I have said I am clueless as to how to determine where individual rape ends and mass rape begins and asked you what you thought. If memory serves your response was “one rape is too many.” So I would suggest if anyone is clueless as to what constitutes “mass rape” it would be you. I believe it is incumbent upon the one who cries “mass rape” to set the number of rapes per person in attendance. You have cried “mass rape” for eight months now, so I would respectfully ask you to explain how many “potential” victims there were (in this instance how many women were in the area under consideration) compared to how many actual rapes have been confirmed, and from that point we can agree or disagree on whether your claim of “mass rape” is accurate.

No, neither the author nor I are clueless as to what constitutes mass rape. I have said I am clueless as to how to determine where individual rape ends and mass rape begins and asked you what you thought.
Do I really need to link your previous posts, Ponca Dodge? Maybe quote them here? There's plenty of them.

BTW, that answer is even dumber than your previous nonsense. It's literally the same effing thing, dude. How many is a very universal concept no matter how many times you try to Dodge it, Dan.

It’s fascinating how much of a death grip Israeli propaganda has on this board lol. Netanyahu says the earth is flat and this board would try to find the end.

carry on
Or maybe people who attack the Olympics, shopping malls, and music festivals just aren’t very credible, especially when trying to play the victim. Just like a grown man stalking high school boys on the internet.

Stalk on, pedoscott.

I was going to ask the same exact thing!

THOSE 2 people are your sources!? That explains everything and confirms all we needed to know about you. You are a gullible shill and a Hamas mouthpiece. You actually believe the garbage and exaggerated reports from Hamas. Like the time they blamed Israel for the bomb that landed in the hospital parking lot killing hundreds. Oh, the outrage! All the Jew haters ran with the Israeli atrocity. How could they be so evil with so little disregard for human life. Only 1 little problem, it was a Hamas missile that went bad and landed in the parking lot. Whoops. Never mind.

You are their "useful idiot" but you're in good company. There's millions of you. Just like there was in Germany in the 30's and 40's.
Majority of this forum doesn't understand that the genocide committed by Israel is not putting down the Jewish religion or the people who practice it.
I remember when I started posting on this board all the crimes committed by Muslim terrorists were connected to me. As if I singlehandedly did it.
When Pakistan is mentioned we all who live in Pakistan were responsible because Osama was hiding here.
Most of you have never been to Israel and I have. I was a guest of a Jewish company. Had a great time there , I still communicate with few there and they seem to be evenly divided about the genocide being committed there.
Human beings are being killed ruthlessly and we should not condemn,it has nothing to do with the Jewish religion it has to do with a country called Israel.
Which is becoming like S Africa was an apartheid nation.
Just compare the money spent on Jewish children compared to the money spent on an Arab Muslim child.

I will say again: you should read the article before making a fool of yourself commenting about something about which you know nothing. Then you can intelligently point out what he gets wrong and explain why you think that is the case. Using the words of a politician you despise, a politician desperate to say anything to save his power, as a gothcha is pathetic.

I will say again: you should read the article before making a fool of yourself commenting about something about which you know nothing. Then you can intelligently point out what he gets wrong and explain why you think that is the case. Using the words of a politician you despise, a politician desperate to say anything to save his power, as a gothcha is pathetic.
The fact this moron of a politician has apologized should tell you something.

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Question for you Dodge, what do you predict the Palestinian death toll would stand at today if Hamas hadn't declared war on Israel on October 7 of last year?

Question for you Dodge, what do you predict the Palestinian death toll would stand at today if Hamas hadn't declared war on Israel on October 7 of last year?
I don't know, Medic. As a general rule Israel has murdered anywhere from a couple hundred to over a thousand Palestinians a year depending on how much lawn they arrogantly feel they need to mow to keep the Palestinians in their place of subjugation. So I would guess it would be a few hundred rather than the tens of thousands.

Honestly didn't known who they were until I read the article. I did read multiple articles in the subject so I will admit that I probably got them confused with another trying to act credible. Not sure that helps your point but I will admit they are fully supporters of Hamas and the article can now be treated as such.

My previous assement of thier attempt to cherry pick points stands however. I don't think they considered everything when making thier complaints and left things out. They are attacking the report and authors not what the report found as well.

Honestly didn't known who they were until I read the article. I did read multiple articles in the subject so I will admit that I probably got them confused with another trying to act credible. Not sure that helps your point but I will admit they are fully supporters of Hamas and the article can now be treated as such.

My previous assement of thier attempt to cherry pick points stands however. I don't think they considered everything when making thier complaints and left things out. They are attacking the report and authors not what the report found as well.
You do no one, not least yourself, by accusing any voice for Palestinians as being fully supportive of Hamas. Palestinians as a people are not perfect but they also are not evil, and their side of a story deserves to be heard and contemplated with equal objectivism as Israel's.

No, I'll stick with my assessment of what the moron was up to.
I don't disagree with you on why "he" has apologized, my comment is directed the fact he did apologize to try and win re-election. Something that should show you, you are on the wrong side of the issue.

You do no one, not least yourself, by accusing any voice for Palestinians as being fully supportive of Hamas. Palestinians as a people are not perfect but they also are not evil, and their side of a story deserves to be heard and contemplated with equal objectivism as Israel's.
Anyone celebrating in the streets the October 7th attack and 9/11 is evil.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT