ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Curious, @Medic007

And I'll post once again that rape is never resistance or self defense. And neither is kidnapping infants. But you do you, Dan.
I gather you have no idea that over the years the IDF, not to mention illegal settlers in the West Bank, have driven from their homes, murdered, raped, kidnapped and imprisoned (even children) hundreds of thousands of Palestinians.

I gather you have no idea that over the years the IDF, not to mention illegal settlers in the West Bank, have driven from their homes, murdered, raped, kidnapped and imprisoned (even children) hundreds of thousands of Palestinians.
Sorry not sorry that I'll never join you as a Hamas apologist. I just can't ever excuse the mass rape and kidnapping like you have.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Sorry not sorry that I'll never join you as a Hamas apologist. I just can't ever excuse the mass rape and kidnapping like you have.
Do you excuse the mass rape, kidnapping, falsely imprisoning children, torturing medical doctors, destroying infrastructure, causing a famine as Israel is doing, or will you remain an Israel apologist no matter what they do?

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Evidence?
You have made it clear that no evidence is acceptable to you even when I have posted quotes from Israeli officials themselves. Over the months I have posted dozens of links showing the Zionist willingness to commit any atrocity if it will help achieve their goal of eliminating every Palestinian from Palestine so they can have it all and rename it greater Israel,

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
But Hamas' violence was in self defense.
Like I said when all of this started and several times since, you think the Palestinians were justified in raping and killing innocent Israelis on October 7th. That is entire premise of your heroine's analogy.

You have made it clear that no evidence is acceptable to you even when I have posted quotes from Israeli officials themselves. Over the months I have posted dozens of links showing the Zionist willingness to commit any atrocity if it will help achieve their goal of eliminating every Palestinian from Palestine so they can have it all and rename it greater Israel,

You have no idea if anything you posted is propaganda or not.

You present it as truth and you talk shit before anyone responds.

Then you whine.

That’s the pattern you’ve been stuck in for months.

That’s not how I see it and I certainly don’t write with a whine as part of my tone. But it is easy to see why someone like yourself who is so easily triggered by an opinion contrary to his own, especially when he has no ability to rebut the opinion, would ease his anxiety by convincing himself that’s the way things are.

That’s happening at a much higher rate four or five hours drive from you.

Do you excuse the mass rape, kidnapping, falsely imprisoning children, torturing medical doctors, destroying infrastructure, causing a famine as Israel is doing, or will you remain an Israel apologist no matter what they do?
Now hold up, Dan. You self reported that you don't have a clue what mass rape is but now suddenly you can accuse Israel of it?

Now hold up, Dan. You self reported that you don't have a clue what mass rape is but now suddenly you can accuse Israel of it?
Nice deflection, Medic. Just for your sake let's eliminate that Israelis have ever raped a Palestinian woman, not even once, not even sexually abused a single Palestinian woman (or young boy). Israel is pure as the wind driven snow when it comes to sexual abuse of any Palestinian any time anywhere. Okay, we've agreed on that. So, are you good with Zionists driving Palestinians out of their homes so they can move into them, murdering any Palestinians that resists their expulsion, kidnapping Palestinians and throwing them in prisons without charges and keeping them there for months, even years, even children, destroying infrastructure (prior of Oct 7), currently causing a famine, fire bombing a refugee tent city that murdered at least 45 people and burned the flesh of countless others. As an Israeli apologist do you approve of those tactics? If you were a Palestinian would you meekly accept your fate, or would you act in self defense?

Last edited:
Nice deflection, Medic. Just for your sake let's eliminate that Israelis has ever raped a Palestinian woman, not even once, not even sexually abused a single Palestinian woman (or young boy). Israel is pure as the wind driven snow when it comes to sexual abuse of any Palestinian any time anywhere. Okay, we've agreed on that. So, are you good with Zionists driving Palestinians out of their homes so they can move into them, murdering any Palestinians that resists their expulsion, kidnapping Palestinians and throwing them in prisons without charges and keeping them there for months, even years, even children, destroying infrastructure (prior of Oct 7), currently causing a famine, fire bombing a refugee tent city that murdered at least 45 people and burned the flesh of countless others. As an Israeli apologist do you approve of those tactics? If you were a Palestinian would you meekly accept your fate, or would you act in self defense?
Hmmmm. Assuming they actually exist (they don’t) I can think of better ways to remedy these conditions than shooting up a music festival.

That’s not how I see it and I certainly don’t write with a whine as part of my tone. But it is easy to see why someone like yourself who is so easily triggered by an opinion contrary to his own, especially when he has no ability to rebut the opinion, would ease his anxiety by convincing himself that’s the way things are.

One thing I always respected about Toon was his ability to walk away from a thread when he shits the bed.

He posts some dumb shit he doesn’t understand, someone explains it to him. Poof, he’s gone.

Does he learn?

No, but he still has the decency to be embarrassed and shut up.

One thing I always respected about Toon was his ability to walk away from a thread when he shits the bed.

He posts some dumb shit he doesn’t understand, someone explains it to him. Poof, he’s gone.

Does he learn?

No, but he still has the decency to be embarrassed and shut up.
You would be well advised to practice what you've learned.

Nice deflection, Medic. Just for your sake let's eliminate that Israelis has ever raped a Palestinian woman, not even once, not even sexually abused a single Palestinian woman (or young boy). Israel is pure as the wind driven snow when it comes to sexual abuse of any Palestinian any time anywhere. Okay, we've agreed on that. So, are you good with Zionists driving Palestinians out of their homes so they can move into them, murdering any Palestinians that resists their expulsion, kidnapping Palestinians and throwing them in prisons without charges and keeping them there for months, even years, even children, destroying infrastructure (prior of Oct 7), currently causing a famine, fire bombing a refugee tent city that murdered at least 45 people and burned the flesh of countless others. As an Israeli apologist do you approve of those tactics? If you were a Palestinian would you meekly accept your fate, or would you act in self defense?
Of course you accuse me of deflecting while typing a rambling post to deflect from the fact that you accused Israel of mass rape after previously self admitting you have no idea what mass rape is. This thread gets more hilarious with your every post.

Of course you accuse me of deflecting while typing a rambling post to deflect from the fact that you accused Israel of mass rape after previously self admitting you have no idea what mass rape is. This thread gets more hilarious with your every post.
Don’t be silly, Medic, you *were* deflecting. The last thing you wanted to do was address the meat of the subject (whether you support Israeli atrocities) and you found a gotcha you could nit-pick so you could “dodge” having to confirm you support Israel no matter what they do to Palestinians. And the funny thing is I conceded your rape nit-pick, I gave you your victory and you still want to focus on it so you can avoid addressing the real point of my comment, I don’t see hilarity in this thread, but if there is any it is coming from you!

Don’t be silly, Medic, you *were* deflecting. The last thing you wanted to do was address the meat of the subject (whether you support Israeli atrocities) and you found a gotcha you could nit-pick so you could “dodge” having to confirm you support Israel no matter what they do to Palestinians. And the funny thing is I conceded your rape nit-pick, I gave you your victory and you still want to focus on it so you can avoid addressing the real point of my comment, I don’t see hilarity in this thread, but if there is any it is coming from you!
Yer never too old for "hustler" magazines Dan. Might relieve yer anxiety. Ain't nothin wrong with spanking the chongo. Just a suggestion. 😁

You think I think you claiming ignorance on what mass rape is a "gotcha?" No Dan, it's actually disgusting.

You think I think you claiming ignorance on what mass rape is a "gotcha?" No Dan, it's actually disgusting.
What I think is you want to find an excuse to dodge explaining where your red line is in Israeli atrocity.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT