ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Curious, @Medic007

Take your pick of anyone of your posts, especially those where you question/justify/ignore the violence/actions of the Palestinians. And yes Dan the Palestinians are Hamas.
Why don't you take your pick of any of my posts and show where I support Hamas? You don't do it because you can't find any. And, no, Bearcat, Palestinians are not Hamas.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Why don't you take your pick of any of my posts and show where I support Hamas? You don't do it because you can't find any. And, no, Bearcat, Palestinians are not Hamas.
How about this one,

Except I don't support Hamas and you can't produce evidence that I do, just emotional reaction to reading criticism of Israel's genocide.

Israel is not committing genocide, they are fighting a war.

• Love
Reactions: okcpokefan12
How about this one,

Except I don't support Hamas and you can't produce evidence that I do, just emotional reaction to reading criticism of Israel's genocide.

Israel is not committing genocide, they are fighting a war.
Israel is committing genocide. They know it (and even admit it), I know it, the rest of the world knows it, and if you would be honest for once in your life you would admit you know it.

Definitely looks like someone who would boil your kid’s pet bunny alive.

caitlin-johnstone__62949.jpeg

She compared terrorists murdering people at a music festival to a woman acting in self defense against serial killers. It takes a Fatal Attraction level crazy bitch to make that kind of argument.
You aren’t very bright, are you?

Ms. Vigil was captured and held prisoner against her will by the psychotic and ruthless man and woman. Palestinians were captured and held prisoners by psychotic and ruthless Zionists. While being imprisoned Ms. Vigil was systematically beaten and abused by the psychotic and ruthless man and woman. Since their imprisonment the Palestinians have been systematically beaten and abused by psychotic and ruthless Zionists. Ms. Vigil was given to understand that she would remain imprisoned, beaten and abused for the test of her life, the termination of which was completely up to the whim of the psychotic and ruthless man and woman. Palestinians have been given to understand that their imprisonment, beatings and abuse by psychotic and ruthless Zionists would last at long as the Zionists desired and their lives would be terminated at any time. Ms. Vigil rebelled and attacked the woman persecutor and managed to escape. Palestinians (Hamas) rebelled and attacked their Zionist persecutors. Ms. Vigil is hailed as heroic and incredibly brave, and any complaint against her actions to save herself would be mocked and ridiculed. Hamas has not been treated as heroic and brave. Do you get Ms. Johnstone’s point now? Can you see the analogy?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
You aren’t very bright, are you?

Ms. Vigil was captured and held prisoner against her will by the psychotic and ruthless man and woman. Palestinians were captured and held prisoners by psychotic and ruthless Zionists. While being imprisoned Ms. Vigil was systematically beaten and abused by the psychotic and ruthless man and woman. Since their imprisonment the Palestinians have been systematically beaten and abused by psychotic and ruthless Zionists. Ms. Vigil was given to understand that she would remain imprisoned, beaten and abused for the test of her life, the termination of which was completely up to the whim of the psychotic and ruthless man and woman. Palestinians have been given to understand that their imprisonment, beatings and abuse by psychotic and ruthless Zionists would last at long as the Zionists desired and their lives would be terminated at any time. Ms. Vigil rebelled and attacked the woman persecutor and managed to escape. Palestinians (Hamas) rebelled and attacked their Zionist persecutors. Ms. Vigil is hailed as heroic and incredibly brave, and any complaint against her actions to save herself would be mocked and ridiculed. Hamas has not been treated as heroic and brave. Do you get Ms. Johnstone’s point now? Can you see the analogy?
Nope. Vigil attacked people who were doing harm to her. Any harm brought upon the terrorstinians was of their own making, because they flat out follow a shitty religion that has cursed them with a shitty culture. And even if that were not the case, it still doesn’t justify Hamas’ actions (which you claim to condemn), except perhaps in the mind of a crazy psychotic bitch like Caitlin Johnstone.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT