ADVERTISEMENT

I’m Curious, @Medic007

Nope. Vigil attacked people who were doing harm to her. Any harm brought upon the terrorstinians was of their own making, because they flat out follow a shitty religion that has cursed them with a shitty culture. And even if that were not the case, it still doesn’t justify Hamas’ actions (which you claim to condemn), except perhaps in the mind of a crazy psychotic bitch like Caitlin Johnstone.
Like I said, you aren’t very bright. You must know that and that is why you try to hide it by playing like you’re a Billy Badass.

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
Like I said, you aren’t very bright. You must know that and that is why you try to hide it by playing like you’re a Billy Badass.
So you now retract your, albeit lukewarm, condemnation of Hamas’ acts of October 7? I’m bright enough to see that you are all over the charts and can’t really decide which position you want to take. Regardless, neither you, nor the crazy bitch, have explained how gunning down people at a music festival is even remotely similar to serial killers being attacked by one of their would be victims. The analogy is simply flat out stupid.

So you now retract your, albeit lukewarm, condemnation of Hamas’ acts of October 7? I’m bright enough to see that you are all over the charts and can’t really decide which position you want to take. Regardless, neither you, nor the crazy bitch, have explained how gunning down people at a music festival is even remotely similar to serial killers being attacked by one of their would be victims. The analogy is simply flat out stupid.
If you’re telling the truth that you went to law school and are a practicing attorney your inability to recognize and comprehend an analogy is astonishing. OTOH if you’re just the redneck Billy Badass you portray yourself as it is perfectly understandable.

If you’re telling the truth that you went to law school and are a practicing attorney your inability to recognize and comprehend an analogy is astonishing. OTOH if you’re just the redneck Billy Badass you portray yourself as it is perfectly understandable.
It doesn’t take a law degree to recognize an asinine analogy such as the one put forth by Crazy Bitch, and which you apparently endorsed. Your evasiveness is reminiscent of David “Lardful Dodger” Allen whenever he’d get stumped.

Nonsense. You're trying too hard to recover from your earlier humiliation. I absolutely would not take the Zionist approach of slaughtering innocent people in retaliation. Frankly I'm surprised that surprises you. Is that what you would do, start murdering everyone in sight in hopes one of them is the perpetrator? You know you wouldn't. You're not that morally jaded. You need to get over your anger at me. You're the one that shot yourself in the foot. And I hate to break it to you, but you're doing it again.
Dodge, how would you know who was innocent and who wasn't? Did you have them sign a guest log on the way out with kidnapped members of your family? Maybe you'll ring their doorbell and ask to interview each person? Maybe demand they wear some sort of uniform to make identification of the bad ones easier?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Your use of foul language toward me is indicative of anger. I’m unaware of being in a box.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh good lord, Dodge. Now "chickenshit" is foul language? Only a guy that gets angry over message board material would think anyone else does the same.

You still haven't answered the simple question, Dodge. We both know why. Do you need me to spell that out to you too?

No doubt about it, I saw her analogy and couldn’t resist rubbing your nose it it.
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Red-assed Dodge. Is that pantone candy assed red?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is the astrologist's analogy that a victim invaded a serial killer's house, committed acts of violence against him, was then held against her will by him, then stabbed him in order to escape?

Reactions: iasooner2000
Oh course that’s what you see. You can’t put two and two together to comprehend the meaning of an analogy, so it makes sense you can’t see that I was making fun of Medic.
I finally clicked your clickbait. Yeah, that's definitely a good analogy if you want to attempt to justify October 7. Do you think October 7th was justified?

Oh course that’s what you see. You can’t put two and two together to comprehend the meaning of an analogy, so it makes sense you can’t see that I was making fun of Medic.
Please explain for us puny minds how murdering people at a music festival is analogous to fighting one’s way out of a serial killer’s lair. This oughta be good.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Red-assed Dodge. Is that pantone candy assed red?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Is the astrologist's analogy that a victim invaded a serial killer's house, committed acts of violence against him, was then held against her will by him, then stabbed him in order to escape?
No, but you and SiL can commiserate with each other while you pretend you know what you’re talking about.

You might want to learn what an analogy actually is.
You’re funny. The first analogy several weeks ago, the one you twisted yourself into the shape of a pretzel trying in desperation to find a flaw until you realized there was no flaw, so in order to save face you declared it wasn’t an analogy at all. Now you’re trying to do it again. What’s so funny is watching how badly you want to “win.”

DSCN1490-1024x768.jpg
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Please explain for us puny minds how murdering people at a music festival is analogous to fighting one’s way out of a serial killer’s lair. This oughta be good.
I’ll kindly refer you to Comment #77 in which the actual analogy was explained to you in detail. But it went over your head the first time so I have no confidence you’ll get it this time either.

I’ll kindly refer you to Comment #77 in which the actual analogy was explained to you in detail. But it went over your head the first time so I have no confidence you’ll get it this time either.
The astrologist's analogy that you've apparently fallen in love with is an idiotic emotional attempt to justify October 7th. I thought we were using analogies to describe facts surrounding October 7th and Israel’s response. You agreeing that October 7th was justified is an entirely separate conversation.

Last edited:
I finally clicked your clickbait. Yeah, that's definitely a good analogy if you want to attempt to justify October 7. Do you think October 7th was justified?
As suspected since his first bizarre pro Palestinian post after October 7, Dan thinks Palestinians raping, murdering, taking hostages and committing other horrific acts of violence against innocent Israelis was perfectly justified. In his mind the Israelis had it coming.

As suspected since his first bizarre pro Palestinian post after October 7, Dan thinks Palestinians raping, murdering, taking hostages and committing other horrific acts of violence against innocent Israelis was perfectly justified. In his mind the Israelis had it coming.
I do not think any such thing.

Ms. Vigil is hailed as heroic and incredibly brave, and any complaint against her actions to save herself would be mocked and ridiculed. Hamas has not been treated as heroic and brave. Do you get Ms. Johnstone’s point now? Can you see the analogy?
So Hamas should be hailed as heroic and brave for gunning down attendees at a music festival? Do you not see the utter stupidity of this analogy? (Yes, we all know you do, and we all know you’ll never admit it, Ponca Dave)

So Hamas should be hailed as heroic and brave for gunning down attendees at a music festival? Do you not see the utter stupidity of this analogy? (Yes, we all know you do, and we all know you’ll never admit it, Ponca Dave)
Ms. Vigil was thought to be heroic and brave because she acted with violence against those who treated her with violence. Hamas did the same thing, react with violence against a people who had treated them with violence for decades. That’s Johnstone’s point. I can’t tell if you’re too dense to understand it or if you want to be obtuse so you don’t have to admit Johnstone has a point.

Last edited:
Ms. Vigil was thought to be heroic and brave because she acted with violence against those to treated her with violence. Hamas did the same thing, react with violence against a people who had treated them with violence for decades. That’s Johnstone’s point. I can’t tell if you’re too dense to understand it or if you want to be obtuse so you don’t have to admit Johnstone has a point.
Well, you’ve just demonstrated what a dumb analogy that is. “We don’t like the living conditions that our terrorist government has given us, let’s go shoot up a music festival in a neighboring country”.

Vigil’s violence was in self defense. Hamas’ violence was not.

Ms. Vigil was thought to be heroic and brave because she acted with violence against those who treated her with violence. Hamas did the same thing, react with violence against a people who had treated them with violence for decades. That’s Johnstone’s point. I can’t tell if you’re too dense to understand it or if you want to be obtuse so you don’t have to admit Johnstone has a point.
So Hamas is an innocent victim like Ms. Vigil? You sure about that?

Looking at all the D-Day commemorations, I just can’t help but think “what a waste”. Instead of sending all those boys head-on into pillboxes and artillery bunkers, we could have accomplished so much more by just having them go find a few music festivals to shoot up. SMH.

So Hamas is an innocent victim like Ms. Vigil? You sure about that?
No, in my mind Hamas is not an innocent victim. But neither is Israel. That seems to be the point at which you cannot come to terms.

And there we have it. Hamas invaded Israel, killed more than 1,000 people, kidnapped more than 200 including infants and elderly folks, raped people, and that's self defense in your mind.
I would posit that what Hamas did on Oct 7 deserves to be called self defense at least equally as much as calling what Israel has done every day since Oct 7 to be self defense.

I would posit that what Hamas did on Oct 7 deserves to be called self defense at least equally as much as calling what Israel has done every day since Oct 7 to be self defense.
And I'll post once again that rape is never resistance or self defense. And neither is kidnapping infants. But you do you, Dan.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT