ADVERTISEMENT

HS Recruiting News

This .... THIS. The kid wrestles angry with a chip on his shoulder. He's 100% quick and strong enough.

He has a nasty streak and it gets amplified. The way he wrestled at WNO struck me as he planned to decommit from Michigan for months for recruiting a more physically talented heavy but he first planned to destroy that kid and he did.

He would jump levels with DT and Merrill as a daily drilling partner.
Watching him dismantle Sahakian was an eye opener to me. Sahakian is a monster and Correa just big brothered him. Merrill wrestled Sahakian in the Cali state finals and only got 1 td i believe.

Hey now, that got my now wife to swipe right on me. 60% of the time it works every time.
my-man-my-man-denzel.gif

Watching him dismantle Sahakian was an eye opener to me. Sahakian is a monster and Correa just big brothered him. Merrill wrestled Sahakian in the Cali state finals and only got 1 td i believe.
Another thing to consider ... the dude has the face of a middle schooler still ... ultimate baby faced assassin. Could be a sign he's going to get even stronger and quicker than he already is.

Other than Vega, anyone know who was in town this last weekend? Whos coming in 2 weekends (DT mentioned in his Flo interview)

Michigan brought in Sahakian after Corea had already committed right? Not sure if I am imagining this or not, but wasn't there talk a month or two ago about him flipping his commitment to OK State?

Reactions: Pennstate1985
His original OVs were to Michigan, PSU, Illinois and Purdue

I think the ship sailed for PSU if the kid didn't pick the first go around, nothing has changed about PSU since last Fall
I was referring to this summer. He was rumored to be someone less committed than it seemed.

100% the case since Sahakian committed to Michigan. Like I said, it seems Correa knew he was decommitting since that day but wanted to let Michigan know what they were missing first.

Major power move to say the least.
Michigan lit the match, so the fire is their problem. I also think OSU is a completely different animal than when he was in recruitment. For guys that like structure in which to grow, guys like DT and Cael are ideal. Not that other teams don't have structure, but I don't think it's the culture like it is here now.

We have a guy committed that took Correa into double OT last December - Kruz Goff from Blackwell. He doesn't wrestle in national events but I believe he has a high ceiling.

Exceptional athlete with a good pedigree. Dad and Uncle were college football players. Uncle was a D1 AA for the Naval Academy. Grandpa was an NFL football player.

We have a guy committed that took Correa into double OT last December - Kruz Goff from Blackwell. He doesn't wrestle in national events but I believe he has a high ceiling.

Exceptional athlete with a good pedigree. Dad and Uncle were college football players. Uncle was a D1 AA for the Naval Academy. Grandpa was an NFL football player.
Super talented for sure… I’ve just heard a lot of concerning things about his level of dedication.

Here’s hoping DTs culture turns him into a freak

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT