ADVERTISEMENT

HS Recruiting News

Could you share the link when you get the chance?

KD is Duke's coach that's not Kyle Dake . He runs KD trained out of NY Khaled Dassan
I'm not greedy but just want to reduce the population of Minisink, NY to 4,617 from 4,619. That would be former team-mates PJ Duke and Zack Ryder. Article in May of 2023 indicated Ryder was leaving Minisink and skip his final year of high school and wrestle with mentor David Taylor. That would be a twofer I could live with for sure. Sorry, Pennstate1985 but I can speculate if I want to.

Reactions: TheJimReaper
I'm not greedy but just want to reduce the population of Minisink, NY to 4,617 from 4,619. That would be former team-mates PJ Duke and Zack Ryder. Article in May of 2023 indicated Ryder was leaving Minisink and skip his final year of high school and wrestle with mentor David Taylor. That would be a twofer I could live with for sure. Sorry Pennstate1985 but I can speculate if I want to.
I think your lack of sleep is showing Obereo. Posts verging on delusional. Sad really!! ;) I'm going to do my best to pray for your full recovery.

I think Henckel may be your best bet.

I think your lack of sleep is showing Obereo. Posts verging on delusional. Sad really!! ;) I'm going to do my best to pray for your full recovery.

I think Henckel may be your best bet.
I can dream, can't I? BTW, I need all your prayers as I have had to attend too many funerals lately and sadly they are mostly younger than me.

Sorry to hear about all the funerals but on the bright side, at least it's not yours you are attending. When that day comes, my advice is to skip it and go play golf or something.
If you don’t go to their funeral then they won’t come to yours.

• Haha
Reactions: trapped_in_tx
Good call. I’m an idiot. I just know the PSU guys talk about his great relationship with Dake and I made an assumption
While I am willing to give you the benefit of the doubt on you calling yourself an idiot, I admit I thought KD was Dake as well. 🤣

On that note, I need to get to bed soon so that I can compete with Oberebo at 3am. That guy has no quit in him.

PSU's actual wrestling board is dead on 247 but there is a thread on the football board that is active and thus people (me included) gravitate to that.

There is this poster named alb409, he is as plugged in as you can get. You could tell me he is Cael and I might believe you (it's not but it's clearly someone who would have a direct line to Cael)

He doesn't post much because to be honest, you want to show you aren't an open book (that's how people stop trusting you) but also because some posters are absolute assholes to people who provide free information if it's not good news and/or if it turns out to be wrong (his information basically never is) He tends to only post good news (Starocci will go at NCAAs, Kerkvliet is coming back)

He just said "DT got one" and he'll let the kid announce (so no DMing him won't work haha)
Mesenbrink? ;)

@smalls103 have you heard anything other than what is being said on the Penn State boards? Not expecting you to drop a name but is there any truth to the post that started all this talk?

@smalls103 have you heard anything other than what is being said on the Penn State boards? Not expecting you to drop a name but is there any truth to the post that started all this talk?
As of yesterday he said he hasn’t. The couple guys that know much about alb are still sticking hard to it though. I guess that guy doesn’t put out bad info and is connected to Cael somehow.

As of yesterday he said he hasn’t. The couple guys that know much about alb are still sticking hard to it though. I guess that guy doesn’t put out bad info and is connected to Cael somehow.
And there’s a difference between not hearing anything and hearing that nothings happening.

Reactions: AtownPoke
Penn State board is "speculating" that Dake is coming to Stillwater and that Duke is coming with him. I guess Dake has had a big part in helping with Duke in freestyle and is always in his corner.
Dake probably, but PJ Duke absolutely not! Duke will be one of the next PSU greats. Oklahoma States best bet is to hope you land Forrest. There a few other Pennsylvania kids that I could see possibly heading that way over the next few years and wrestling for DT.

Dake probably, but PJ Duke absolutely not! Duke will be one of the next PSU greats. Oklahoma States best bet is to hope you land Forrest. There a few other Pennsylvania kids that I could see possibly heading that way over the next few years and wrestling for DT.
You just showed up to say Duke ain't coming lmao?

Anyone heard anything more on the rumors from the PSU boards? Or were they trolling OK State fans?
It's still way too early to say nothing will happen but alb409 is no hit and run troll. If it was wrong, I do apologize but promise it wasn't posted to troll PSU or Ok State fans.

That being said, maybe he got bad information, maybe a kid changed his mind (wouldn't be the first time) maybe his guessed timeline was off and it wasn't imminent but it is happening still.

I also wouldn't rule out a combination of 2 or 3 and a kid seeing his intended commitment leaked so he is holding off for now since he wants (and deserves) to announce on his terms.

That being said, maybe he got bad information, maybe a kid changed his mind (wouldn't be the first time) maybe his guessed timeline was off and it wasn't imminent but it is happening still.
The next person to accurately understand the thought process of a teenager will be the first. My youngest sister just turned 20. I’ve known her all her life, and I still couldn’t tell you what her thought process is at any given moment.

Pretty sure I read on the internet (can't be wrong) that "the wheels are falling off" at Penn St thus anything could happen. I'm sure @Pennstate1985 can confirm. ;)

Reactions: tom_v31 and driad
It's true. You flipped our sanitation engineer. We will miss her. :(

She's pretty too...

garbage-man.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT