ADVERTISEMENT

How many acting does Trump have now

Everybody has killed innocent people. Name one country that hasn't killed innocent people.Please dont start naming scandavian countries.

Everybody has killed innocent people. Name one country that hasn't killed innocent people.Please dont start naming scandavian countries.
big-pretzel-baked-concession-food.jpg

First of all I don't like you because you are a sooner and why do you come to our board.
you never see me comment on any sooner board.
Yes I have a lot of arguments with others on this board but we have one thing in common we love our sports team and always support them.You are an outsider interfering with our family..

First of all I don't like you because you are a sooner and why do you come to our board.
Yes I have a lot of arguments with others on this board but we have one thing in common we love our sports team and always support them.You are an outsider interfering with our family..
I’ll take a sooner who loves America every time over a Muslim who hates America. Because when/if the sh!t ever hits the fan between radical Muslims and American freedom and liberty lovers, I’m pretty sure I know what side you would be on.

7CTWUVGJEs4Y62yo7

Thanks for reminding me! Its Saturday Night and its Bath time here in ol Sooner Land! Gotta be in line early, you don't want to be last the water will be real dirty and cold and the rude posterior noises in the tub tend to make the bathroom smell unbearable cause see here in ol Soonerland we make our own Mr. Bubbles.

If there is a war between all muslim countries and the west yes I wouldn't be on the american side.Nor would be a lot of americans.
I have never hated US just don't like the dip shit sitting in the white house tearing your democracy apart.
Even your women soccer team said it after winning the worldcup.
Even in your country more people dislike him than like him.

If there is a war between all muslim countries and the west yes I wouldn't be on the american side.Nor would be a lot of americans.
I have never hated US just don't like the dip shit sitting in the white house tearing your democracy apart.
How is Trump 'tearing our democracy apart'? Give me specific examples of how he has gone outside of his executive authority as granted either from the constitution or from legislation? Then if he did go past the bounds of his authority he ignored the checks and balances inherent in our government as to 'tear down our democracy'.

If there is a war between all muslim countries and the west yes I wouldn't be on the american side.
Of course you wouldn't be on the side of equal rights, democracy, capitalism, enlightenment, and the greatest success the world has known. You'd stick to your bigoted 7th century religion and all of its ignorance, homophobia, misogyny, and hatred just like you've been taught. Nobody here except the leftist retards who enable your kind in this country will agree.

Nor would be a lot of americans.
None of your team has the balls to take the rest of us on in armed conflict, just like your ankle grabbing government in Pakistan. You third world stooges will always be third world as long as you subscribe to the dumbest religion in modern history.

Yeah, we always hold bitter dyke soccer players in high esteem and swoon at their every word.
People that don't like Trump don't have larger numbers than those that do like him.
No no.
Those that don't like him are just louder.
That's the difference.
Isn't it that time of the month for that dreaded, water wasting bath? Douche?

Typical Muslim trash.

Of course you wouldn't be on the side of equal rights, democracy, capitalism, enlightenment, and the greatest success the world has known. You'd stick to your bigoted 7th century religion and all of its ignorance, homophobia, misogyny, and hatred just like you've been taught. Nobody here except the leftist retards who enable your kind in this country will agree.

None of your team has the balls to take the rest of us on in armed conflict, just like your ankle grabbing government in Pakistan. You third world stooges will always be third world as long as you subscribe to the dumbest religion in modern history.
Our religion is less bigoted than yours.please read and understand.Quran does not condemn homosexuality. Gave rights to women and I don't hate anyone.
Please don't understand islam through the minority that gets most newspaper head lines and no it is not fake news they actually say that.
Nobody is a winner in a war you have been in afghanistan for how long and have you won?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
I guarantee that us sooners have more in common with the majority of OSU fans than you American hating third world dipshits and the few third world communist loving lefties on this board. You can screech at the sky all you want, but it's true. Freedom and America trumps sports fanaticism.

Yeah, we always hold bitter dyke soccer players in high esteem and swoon at their every word.
People that don't like Trump don't have larger numbers than those that do like him.
No no.
Those that don't like him are just louder.
That's the difference.
Isn't it that time of the month for that dreaded, water wasting bath? Douche?
Trump lost the popular vote by 3 million that says all

Our religion is less bigoted than yours.please read and understand.Quran does not condemn homosexuality. Gave rights to women and I don't hate anyone.
Please don't understand islam through the minority that gets most newspaper head lines and no it is not fake news they actually say that.
Nobody is a winner in a war you have been in afghanistan for how long and have you won?
Find me a news article about Christians stoning someone to death for adultry. Find me a news article about Christians throwing gays off buildings. Find me a news article about Christians killing Muslims because they're Muslim. Find me a news article about Christian honor killings. I'll be waiting for them.

I guarantee that us sooners have more in common with the majority of OSU fans than you American hating third world dipshits and the few third world communist loving lefties on this board. You can screech at the sky all you want, but it's true. Freedom and America trumps sports fanaticism.
Leave it to an idiot muzzie to try to conflate sports and traditional American values.

He is so tragically out of his milieu.

I used the word milieu, and I'm not gay. :cool:

How is Trump 'tearing our democracy apart'? Give me specific examples of how he has gone outside of his executive authority as granted either from the constitution or from legislation? Then if he did go past the bounds of his authority he ignored the checks and balances inherent in our government as to 'tear down our democracy'.
@aliabedi, I'm waiting.

He may not have gone beyond his executive power but has attempted to.several times and the matters are still in courts.
In the 2018 elections he promised to take out the parts of 14th amendment regarding
birth right citizenship.He has done it several times and you know it.
The most recent was US citizen question in the census ( I really don't understand why it should not be there maybe someone would explain it to me) supreme court denied him and he backed down.
He has backed down on more issues than one can count on one hand.

Us being here is a microcosm of the 2A which is (for the moment) not tolerated on the Sooner free board. OUr presence will most likely diminish to some extent on Labor Day weekend through New Years barring the exceptionally stupid events that will occur

He may not have gone beyond his executive power but has attempted to.several times and the matters are still in courts.
In the 2018 elections he promised to take out the parts of 14th amendment regarding
The most recent was US citizen question in the census ( I really don't understand why it should not be there maybe someone would explain it to me) supreme court denied him and he backed down.
So that's a no. He hasn't ignored the checks and balances of the systems in our republic. So again, how is he tearing apart our democracy?

Your proctologist called; you're late for your appointment:

head-up-ass.jpg

So that's a no. He hasn't ignored the checks and balances of the systems in our republic. So again, how is he tearing apart our democracy?
He has attempted to like changing the 14th amendment through an executive order,
the only reason he has been unable to is because of the court.
Executive power has gone beyond what your founding fathers wanted or expected
but it is not the fault of the republicans democrats are as much to be blamed.
Your constitution is a beautiful document over all and should be protected.

Us being here is a microcosm of the 2A which is (for the moment) not tolerated on the Sooner free board. OUr presence will most likely diminish to some extent on Labor Day weekend through New Years barring the exceptionally stupid events that will occur
So less free press on the sooner board that should be expected.

He has attempted to like changing the 14th amendment through an executive order,
the only reason he has been unable to is because of the court.
Executive power has gone beyond what your founding fathers wanted or expected
but it is not the fault of the republicans democrats are as much to be blamed.
Your constitution is a beautiful document over all and should be protected.
Wow, you really don't know your American history if you think Trump is abusing anything.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT