ADVERTISEMENT

How many acting does Trump have now

aliabedi

All-American
Aug 15, 2008
After the resignation of Acosta now what is the number now. Apparently he very upset with the commerce secy now. What is going on in THE US now,

We are cleaning our house that is the whole story is about. I hope this govt does god knows people in this country have suffered enough,
But what about 10 acting secy not very democratic. 2 aides have left the administration
in two years. I think you need to do some cleaning also.
This is a joke, right?

What cleaning do you suggest? It sounds like the checks and balances in our constitution are working as intended.

What's not very democratic about 10 acting secy?

This is a joke, right?

What cleaning do you suggest? It sounds like the checks and balances in our constitution are working as intended.

What's not very democratic about 10 acting secy?
I believe it is a record in your history,according to democratic principles they should be approved by the senate.

I believe it is a record in your history,according to democratic principles they should be approved by the senate.
We have an award for you. Enjoy your success.

Gold_Bacon_on_Pan__54874.1426020162.400.400.jpg

Reactions: OUSOONER67
After the resignation of Acosta now what is the number now. Apparently he very upset with the commerce secy now. What is going on in THE US now,
Still waiting on you to backup your statement on Iran not funding terrorism. It's been like a couple of weeks homie.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Well I dont think Iran has had any suicide bombers they have not attacked any country through terrorists. No terrorist has ever claimed that the did their attacks because the believe in the islam that Iran practices what else do you need.

What you call terrorist and what I call terrorist are two different scenerios.
Both the articles talked about political groups in the mid east who are against
Israel. These are political situation.
Just a few years back Israeli agents killed two people in dubai whom they called terrorist. Does that make Israel terrorist country.
The first prime minister of Israel was declared a terrorist before their independence.
What I call terrorist are people who kill innocent people for no reason but because of their beliefs. Like the muslim couple who killed the husbands colleagues at a party.
People who have killed over 50,000 people in Pakistan because their religious differences.
There is a difference between our definition of the word terrorist.

You might want to look up the definition of terrorism in the dictionary. The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims is the very definition of terrorism.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
You might want to look up the definition of terrorism in the dictionary. The use of violence and intimidation in the pursuit of political aims is the very definition of terrorism.
Then almost everybody is a terrorist including your great country while fighting against soviets what they did not do.

What you call terrorist and what I call terrorist are two different scenerios.
Both the articles talked about political groups in the mid east who are against
Israel. These are political situation.
Just a few years back Israeli agents killed two people in dubai whom they called terrorist. Does that make Israel terrorist country.
The first prime minister of Israel was declared a terrorist before their independence.
What I call terrorist are people who kill innocent people for no reason but because of their beliefs. Like the muslim couple who killed the husbands colleagues at a party.
People who have killed over 50,000 people in Pakistan because their religious differences.
There is a difference between our definition of the word terrorist.
Let me get this straight, you believe that agents or soldiers killing terrorists is terrorism? I just want to be on the same page as you.

Well I dont think Iran has had any suicide bombers they have not attacked any country through terrorists. No terrorist has ever claimed that the did their attacks because the believe in the islam that Iran practices what else do you need.
Oops. The internet is full of examples of Iranian terrorism. You just have to be willing to squelch your ignorance, or try being honest for a change. Iran has been long known for state terrorism.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hezbollah

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...security-europe-diplomat-tehran-a8763941.html

https://euobserver.com/foreign/143854

https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...FjABegQIBhAB&usg=AOvVaw3e43LCErcgY-WQzwC0TEh-

https://nypost.com/2019/01/09/iran-has-been-caught-causing-terror-in-europe-once-again/

I think we have gone through this before they are killing Iranis who are against their regime like any totalitarian regime.
Killing in another sovereign country without their permission is terrorism,according to
the definition given by you.
Yes all the towel heads who kill in the name of allah are terrorists.

I think we have gone through this before they are killing Iranis who are against their regime like any totalitarian regime.
Killing in another sovereign country without their permission is terrorism,according to
the definition given by you.
Yes all the towel heads who kill in the name of allah are terrorists.
Shia terrorism and Iran don't just target Iranian dissidents. Stop being or acting dumb.

Shia terrorism and Iran don't just target Iranian dissidents. Stop being or acting dumb.
Please tell me when irani terrorists killed sunni civilians.
Karachi is nothing to look at infact I avoid going out of the area I live in.

It's true, I don't like you.

You come, do your drive bys.
Use our 1st amendment to bash our president, our country.
Then you have the temerity to get your panties in a wad when we push back.
You're really a piece of work.
Yes i feel sorry for you because you have so much hatred in you. I thought christianity taught love.
I have never put down your country and yes I dislike your president and that is my right and it has nothing to do with your 1st ammendment.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT