ADVERTISEMENT

How many acting does Trump have now

Is that what you really think or just yanking me.
The one in the middle is a real yanker. I hope that isn't your daughter for your sake. Summer looks so fun!

terrorists-in-burka-attack-pakistan-college.jpg

There have been more shias killed in Pakistan in last ten years I am aware of only two incidents which specifically targeted christians.
If you are going to quote bbc then also quote what the british ambassador said about Trump.
I personally think honor killing has gone down, because I hear a lot less today of honor killing than i did a decade ago.
We live in a third world country where culture and religion are entwined because of illiteracy.
When similar things in the west then that is shocking.
I am just going to the office to interview six girls for receptionist and telemarketing for my new company three of the candidates are christians.

I am just going to the office to interview six girls for receptionist and telemarketing for my new company three of the candidates are christians.
I hope they have 12 male family members with them because it only takes one of you Muslim guys to accuse them of blasphemy and it takes 12 people to deny you raped them.

Will their headsets fit over or under their burkas? Do they get time off to give birth?

There have been more shias killed in Pakistan in last ten years I am aware of only two incidents which specifically targeted christians.
If you are going to quote bbc then also quote what the british ambassador said about Trump.
I personally think honor killing has gone down, because I hear a lot less today of honor killing than i did a decade ago.
We live in a third world country where culture and religion are entwined because of illiteracy.

Telemarketing? So you are one of those Middle East POS that calls my damn number everyday? Figures. No virgins for you in Paradise.

Do you ask on the application if they are Christian or did they flash you their voluptuous breasts via dress cleavage?

Do you ask on the application if they are Christian or did they flash you their voluptuous breasts via dress cleavage?
You can generally by their names. Some have neutral names but there is no question
in the application about their faith.

You really like women who don't show their faces well everybody has their own kinkiness. I will forward you pictures of models who do not show their faces if I can find one.
Do you keep females in your family locked up?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT