ADVERTISEMENT

How Can You Not Love Tulsi Gabbard?

Dan Cmon- if you don't know by now stay away from bureaucrats you are way behind.

You are way ahead on knowing what the MIC is about and how the DS works but your wanting to elect another DC politician to be prez is hurting your cred Brother

Dan Cmon- if you don't know by now stay away from bureaucrats you are way behind.

You are way ahead on knowing what the MIC is about and how the DS works but your wanting to elect another DC politician to be prez is hurting your cred Brother
Ms. Gabbard is very far removed from being a DC politician. In fact I would argue she is much much further removed than Donald Trump.

Ms. Gabbard is very far removed from being a DC politician. In fact I would argue she is much much further removed than Donald Trump.
Go back and Watch the debates and watch her capitulate to the left Wing agendas- she barely stood up at all

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
Would you bother to cast a vote should she run again ?
Tough question for me to answer. She seems to be committed to the Democratic Party despite the fact they have thrown her under Hillary’s bus. Would she try to get the Democratic nomination? She’d be a fool to try. A third party? Maybe. Maybe she could team up with Yang and his new party, although I have no idea what that party stands for. If she ran on a third party ticket I might very well come out of retirement and vote one last time. I don’t even know if that’s in her plans. I follow her on Facebook and Instagram and read her website. She has given no indication she’s thinking about it.

Tough question for me to answer. She seems to be committed to the Democratic Party despite the fact they have thrown her under Hillary’s bus. Would she try to get the Democratic nomination? She’d be a fool to try. A third party? Maybe. Maybe she could team up with Yang and his new party, although I have no idea what that party stands for. If she ran on a third party ticket I might very well come out of retirement and vote one last time. I don’t even know if that’s in her plans. I follow her on Facebook and Instagram and read her website. She has given no indication she’s thinking about it.
Think Dan has a crush?! I have a crush on Mindy Robinson and Kari Boss Lake so it happens

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Go back and Watch the debates and watch her capitulate to the left Wing agendas- she barely stood up at all
Her entire agenda in that election was ending our stupid wars. That’s what attracted me to her in the first place. One thing is certain: she is not an extremist and she is not Democrat establishment. I think she’s more of an old style John F. Kennedy liberal. Who knows how that would play out in 2024, probably not so well considering how polarized the country is.

But I did not start this thread trying to hype her as a politician. I love how she rakes the Biden/Harris administration over the coals for its hypocrisy.

Her entire agenda in that election was ending our stupid wars. That’s what attracted me to her in the first place. One thing is certain: she is not an extremist and she is not Democrat establishment. I think she’s more of an old style John F. Kennedy liberal. Who knows how that would play out in 2024, probably not so well considering how polarized the country is.

But I did not start this thread trying to hype her as a politician. I love how she rakes the Biden/Harris administration over the coals for its hypocrisy.
Anyone wanting to end the MIC wars
Has my support. However we need people
Fresh from The real world in there and not someone who has been there - she cannot take on the deep state there's just no way. Someone that is tough as Nails And full of charisma- she's just too quiet and soft but is my fav dem....but that is a really low bar.

I like her but not for the leader of the western free world

And Trump made tons of mistakes but did expose the deep state and that's pretty hard to beat. He was taken Out by a coup so no matter how imperfect he is it's his seat to take back

Anyone wanting to end the MIC wars
Has my support. However we need people
Fresh from The real world in there and not someone who has been there - she cannot take on the deep state there's just no way. Someone that is tough as Nails And full of charisma- she's just too quiet and soft but is my fav dem....but that is a really low bar.

I like her but not for the leader of the western free world

And Trump made tons of mistakes but did expose the deep state and that's pretty hard to beat. He was taken Out by a coup so no matter how imperfect he is it's his seat to take back
Methinks you have a man-crush on the Donald!

Methinks you have a man-crush on the Donald!
It's his seat- it was a coup. Have many faults with him but exposing the DS makes him way up there.

His VP, leaving Wray in , spending and the shots were horrific - but his positives were through the roof and he was the first non politician in modern times And that pissed off the DS so he gets 4 more

It's his seat- it was a coup. Have many faults with him but exposing the DS makes him way up there.

His VP, leaving Wray in , spending and the shots were horrific - but his positives were through the roof and he was the first non politician in modern times And that pissed off the DS so he gets 4 more
Keep talking. You’re just digging your Trump man-crush hole deeper.

Gabbard has spouted much rhetoric over the last few years with which I agree, but here are a few points which demonstrate how I can not love her and doubt that I would ever vote for her (based on her 2019 platform):

1. Pro abortion👎🏻
2. Free college tuition👎🏻
3. Ban on fossil fuels and fracking👎🏻
4. Assault weapons ban👎🏻
5. Medicare for all👎🏻
6. Minimum wage increase👎🏻
7. Mandatory paid family leave👎🏻

Last edited:
Yeah your life was so bad with him....Good thing you have TDS so you can feel it's much better with an establishment Prez-Kudos
I have never complained that my life was bad when Trump was Pres. You seem to have me confused with someone else. IMO Trump was a middling president, did some good things and did some really harmful things, just like every president before him. I’ve uttered that sentiment multiple times on this board.

Gabbard has spouted much rhetoric over the last few years with which I agree, but here are a few points which demonstrate how I can not love her and doubt that I would ever vote for her (based on her 2019 platform):

1. Pro abortion👎🏻
4. Assault weapons ban👎🏻
5. Medicare for all👎🏻
You make her sound worse than she is, but there are things she advocates that I disagree with, too. And that’s what makes me hesitant to say I’d vote for her if she ran. In the first place there’s no way she would win, the establishment and war machine would see to that. But if by a miracle she became president I would applaud her for the things she got right and would vigorously oppose her for what she got wrong. It’s easy to do when you are committed to a political philosophy and not a candidate or party. Not being handcuffed to a person or party to the point your only goal is beating the other team which you have been manipulated into believing is evil is incredibly freeing. More people should try it.

1. Pro abortion👎🏻
4. Assault weapons ban👎🏻
5. Medicare for all👎🏻
All that and you could have stopped right after pro baby killing and made the same point

Just more nonsense from Gabbard. Not shocking at all either that Putin Dan eats it up.

Someone should scribble in on Gabbard's right-wing talking point sheet the role that an AG plays in prosecuting minor drug offenses. Clearly, Gabbard has no clue about this as she just spews the talking points she has been given so she can get some attention from Fox News. Other facts from Harris' time as a DA would also be helpful to Gabbard, but of course, those facts wouldn't help Gabbard get the Fox News attention she so desperately craves.

You make her sound worse than she is, but there are things she advocates that I disagree with, too. And that’s what makes me hesitant to say I’d vote for her if she ran. In the first place there’s no way she would win, the establishment and war machine would see to that. But if by a miracle she became president I would applaud her for the things she got right and would vigorously oppose her for what she got wrong. It’s easy to do when you are committed to a political philosophy and not a candidate or party. Not being handcuffed to a person or party to the point your only goal is beating the other team which you have been manipulated into believing is evil is incredibly freeing. More people should try it.

Well, at the end of the day, she’s still a democrat, and a rather left wing democrat based on the above.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Well, at the end of the day, she’s still a democrat, and a rather left wing democrat based on the above.
At the end of the day, Gabbard is a political opportunist and a very lousy populist. She knows she has no future in the Democratic party (even most progressives have rejected her), so now she is trying her hardest to appeal to right-wingers. You guys can have her.

btw, Gabbard at one time was pro-life (along with being very socially conservative). She became pro-choice when he she was trying to appeal to Democratic voters. Wouldn't be shocked to see her switch her position on this again in the future.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT