ADVERTISEMENT

But Voter Fraud Does Not Exist

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Yea it's only 20 votes, it was only in a Democratic Primary and it was a Democrat but we have been told by Democrats our voting system is secure. Considering the same people telling us the voting system is secured told us Russian Collusion was real, Covid mutated naturally in nature, the border is secure and other lies to long list lets just say they can not be trusted to say anything truthful.

Yea it's only 20 votes, it was only in a Democratic Primary and it was a Democrat but we have been told by Democrats our voting system is secure. Considering the same people telling us the voting system is secured told us Russian Collusion was real, Covid mutated naturally in nature, the border is secure and other lies to long list lets just say they can not be trusted to say anything truthful.
'24 money line my man.

Seems like a lot of them have changed their tune from what they were saying after the 2000 Election.

Seems like a lot of them have changed their tune from what they were saying after the 2000 Election.
Thats because they figured out how to manipulate the system to meet thier needs. Even the NY times was against mail in ballots when it was mostly military.

Yes, mail in ballots are extremely hard to catch fraud on in its current form. Video evidence on the drop boxes have been telling the truth.

We need to go back to same day voting, and paper ballots. We would know the winner faster as well.

Thats because they figured out how to manipulate the system to meet thier needs. Even the NY times was against mail in ballots when it was mostly military.

Yes, mail in ballots are extremely hard to catch fraud on in its current form. Video evidence on the drop boxes have been telling the truth.

We need to go back to same day voting, and paper ballots. We would know the winner faster as well.
I have no issue with early in person voting or absentee ballots for strict legitimate reasons, (Students out of state, people truly disabled or military members). Drop boxes and mass mailed ballots is nothing but a voter fraud scheme.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I am ok with valid reason absentee ballots, with a way to verify ID baked in. Also put the name on the ballot and then check 1% to see if that is what they voted for. I know it would give me huge piece of mind to have someone from the election board to check this. The system can remain hidden still, but verification would be a whole lot easier to do and you would have proof if you found fraud. Also, you should be given a copy of your ballot at the polling station. Seals on all ballot collection devices, and computerized voting booths. Software verification must be accomplished every year, and no updates right before the election. Plugging a machine into the internet should invalidate the machine and you would need to notify the people who voted on the machine to come back and vote again if able.

Drop boxes are a hell no, and mass mailed in ballots are a hell no. I'm done with early in person voting. Make the election day a holiday or half-day holiday, but everyone has the same chance to show up and vote on one day, if you can't make it that day and have a valid reason see above.

I am ok with valid reason absentee ballots, with a way to verify ID baked in. Also put the name on the ballot and then check 1% to see if that is what they voted for. I know it would give me huge piece of mind to have someone from the election board to check this. The system can remain hidden still, but verification would be a whole lot easier to do and you would have proof if you found fraud. Also, you should be given a copy of your ballot at the polling station. Seals on all ballot collection devices, and computerized voting booths. Software verification must be accomplished every year, and no updates right before the election. Plugging a machine into the internet should invalidate the machine and you would need to notify the people who voted on the machine to come back and vote again if able.

Drop boxes are a hell no, and mass mailed in ballots are a hell no. I'm done with early in person voting. Make the election day a holiday or half-day holiday, but everyone has the same chance to show up and vote on one day, if you can't make it that day and have a valid reason see above.
What’s the problem with in person early voting? I’ve been voting early for as long as I can remember and never thought it was a problem for voter fraud. Maybe I’m not thinking it through.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
No one said that there was no fraud, there was not enough to overturn the 2020 election........anything we do will have an element of fraud to everything we do........and if things look wrong they should be challenged, but when you challenge them in 61 court cases , and you lose every one , its time to realize you are wrong

No one said that there was no fraud, there was not enough to overturn the 2020 election........anything we do will have an element of fraud to everything we do........and if things look wrong they should be challenged, but when you challenge them in 61 court cases , and you lose every one , its time to realize you are wrong

Read that DJT could have been re-elected if something like 6,200 votes in each 5 swing state cities had gone the other way. Could "the machine" get that many fraudulent votes in cities like Philadelphia, Tucson, Vegas, Madison & Detroit, maybe. Did they, who knows, its like the Kennedy assassination its much better for both tribes to debate this until the second coming.

Anyway, this is a nice article that breaks down each of the cases. Some were withdrawn as well. He should have walked away & said "I'll be back." The smoking red hot irony is that the continued process to remove him from ballots, throw him in jail (won't happen by the way) etc has just made the man stronger & more formidable as a candidate. No court was ever going to overturn this to the point of invalidating the electoral college outcome.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT