ADVERTISEMENT

Hodge voting

april racer

All-American
Gold Member
Dec 20, 2011
The fan vote is going at win magazine, but I can't get any of the links to work. If anyone can please post.

same error message. It isn't about the link. The links work but their website can't handle the traffic.

Using wrestlestats Alex is the clear winner. I removed any wrestler not ranked by wrestlestats

Zain lost one victory which was a fall. So the average ranking for his 34 victories was 58.17

Alex lost two victories, 1 TF and 1 Fall. so the average ranking for his 31 victories was 42.41.

Adding the pressure of trying to win his third national championship Alex earned the Hodge.

When I went there Retherford had an approximate 17000 to 12000 lead. I voted several times and each time his lead margin increased. Obviously, PSU fans are more "connected" than OSU. Get over there and "Vote now and Vote often".

Using wrestlestats Alex is the clear winner. I removed any wrestler not ranked by wrestlestats

Zain lost one victory which was a fall. So the average ranking for his 34 victories was 58.17

Alex lost two victories, 1 TF and 1 Fall. so the average ranking for his 31 victories was 42.41.

Adding the pressure of trying to win his third national championship Alex earned the Hodge.
What does "lost one victory" mean, please?

What does "lost one victory" mean, please?

Using wrestlestats website most of the wrestlers are ranked. I know Zain wrestled someone as low as 246. However, each wrestled someone that actually wasn't ranked so I removed them from the equation. Thus Zain lost a victory over an unranked wrestler and Alex lost two.

I hit my limit on voting at around 10 votes (didn't count exactly). So, everyone needs to vote their limit. Alex is closing the gap!

Keep voting!!!! I don't know if they can limit tweets so keep hitting them up on twitter. Earlier today he was over 3,000 votes behind. Now it is down to 1,762.

It appears that someone voting for Retherford has a web crawler that will automatically click certain fields. There is testing software that does that and it is pretty easy to program, but ten people with computers and mice will not out run that process.

With 8 minutes to go, Zain Retherford leads Ringer by 2160 votes among the fans. The power of size I guess. PSU has 630k alumni and OSU has 200k. No matter, Alex will win the Hodge trophy, and is a deserving winner. Zain will have his day soon enough.

Reactions: ctdub
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT